List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Maura WEst!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maura WEst!

Started by the girl is HOT at 2013/04/15 10:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/17 08:27PM, Views: 1481, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/04/15 10:51AM
    Maura WEst!
    the girl is HOT

who is she going to play on GH I know on Y&R she was bad and i think on ATWT she was also is she replacing a character or a new one! anyone know ???

#2   2013/04/15 01:42PM
    Re: Maura WEst!
    EVSCNB

Quote the girl is HOT: who is she going to play on GH I know on Y&R she was bad and i think on ATWT she was also is she replacing a character or a new one! anyone know ???

No idea but I love her. She was fantastic on ATWT. She started off good on Y&R then her s/l sucked. I hope her s/l is good on this show.

#3   2013/04/15 03:06PM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote EVSCNB:
    Quote the girl is HOT: who is she going to play on GH I know on Y&R she was bad and i think on ATWT she was also is she replacing a character or a new one! anyone know ???

No idea but I love her. She was fantastic on ATWT. She started off good on Y&R then her s/l sucked. I hope her s/l is good on this show.

I heard this runor as well and I hope its true because I LOVE LOVE Maura West and lets hope GH gives her a better S/L that Y & R!!!!!!

#4   2013/04/16 05:54AM
    kenerly1

Maura is my favorite by far and I hope she gets a great character to play of GH and is on for a long time. Love, Love her.

#5   2013/04/17 07:11PM
    Axl Rose

If Maura West did come to GH, I would say that she would make a great Carly re-cast if they ever decided to re-cast the role of Carly again but to me Laura Wright is Carly in every sense of the word, so if Maura West were to come over to GH, I would either want her to come in as a new character altogether or as a re-cast Sarah Webber, Elizabeth's older sister

#6   2013/04/17 08:15PM
    BringBackStarr

Word is she will be playing a "Blair Manning" type...With ties to the returning OLTL trio...

#7   2013/04/17 08:27PM
    mellie1197

What if Carly had a sister no one knew about. Would love to see Maura West and Laura Wright loving to hate each other..lol She will probably play the mother of Francos daughter.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list