List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: the new LULU!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

the new LULU!

Started by the girl is HOT at 2013/04/12 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/13 08:59AM, Views: 1202, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/04/12 12:39PM
    the new LULU!
    the girl is HOT

do u think she is dead? I dont because why would they bring in a new actress to play her for 2 days.

#2   2013/04/12 02:12PM
    Re: the new LULU!
    Daphne40

She's the only one involved in this story who's never been dead. Luke, Laura, Stavros, Helena all dead and back better than ever.

GH got five stars out of five stars in my book by grabbing Emme Rylan. She's a vet at recasting a role from former faves and making that role HERS! On GL she was the final Lizzie replacing both Haydn Panaterrie and Crystal Hunt. On Y&R she was the best Abby Newman, hands down!!!!!

#3   2013/04/12 02:17PM
    dafyduc

Quote Daphne40: She's the only one involved in this story who's never been dead. Luke, Laura, Stavros, Helena all dead and back better than ever.

GH got five stars out of five stars in my book by grabbing Emme Rylan. She's a vet at recasting a role from former faves and making that role HERS! On GL she was the final Lizzie replacing both Haydn Panaterrie and Crystal Hunt. On Y&R she was the best Abby Newman, hands down!!!!!

Agreed!!

#4   2013/04/12 02:18PM
    Insxx

ITA with ya.

#5   2013/04/13 08:59AM
    olga vqz.

I just can't get used to this new Lulu. I know she's new give her time. I'm use to seeing her on young and the restless.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list