List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: How Is Britt That Big at Only 3 Months?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How Is Britt That Big at Only 3 Months?!

Started by EVSCNB at 2013/04/09 03:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/14 01:28PM, Views: 6971, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/04/09 08:27PM
    Re: How Is Britt That Big at Only 3 Months?!
    Soapsta

Quote BringBackStarr: Look---Britt has tried with Emma...Being a step parent isnt easy...LETS NOT FORGET---Emma was the one who messed up Robins phone when she called her house begging to be rescued...Personally, I think Patrick and Britt can work things out---But I also think Granny Annie and Grampy Duke need to take Emma, so that Patrick and Britt can have a more respectful environment for their son...

This is a joke right? I mean, I'm sitting here waiting for Ashton Kutcher to post the next reply saying " you just got PUNKED". You have got to be kidding right? Please tell me you're kidding? Yea you're kidding. You are such a prankster!!!!!! Funny you! Lol...lol

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/09 08:31PM
    #32   2013/04/09 08:29PM
    BringBackStarr

?...no...not at all....If Emma is going to be hostile, she certainly should not be near her new brother...Children are meant to follow, not lead...Emma sure wouldnt be making rules in my house..no siree...

#33   2013/04/09 08:31PM
    elecktra

her and patrick never slept togueter its a set up

#34   2013/04/09 08:34PM
    Soapsta

Quote BringBackStarr: ?...no...not at all....If Emma is going to be hostile, she certainly should not be near her new brother...Children are meant to follow, not lead...Emma sure wouldnt be making rules in my house..no siree...

First of all. Brit is the most HOSTILE person on this show (other than her mother). Second of all, who said that the child Brit is carrying is a boy. And we all know that if she is pregnant, Patrick is not the father.

#35   2013/04/10 04:51AM
    joliemaman

Britt never liked Emma. She made comments about her being a brat before she even met her. She made it clear she was only putting on a show for Patrick. Emma heard the nasty things Britch said to Sabrena and didn't like her because she was mean and lied to Patrick. Kids are smart. Emma knew from the beginning that Britt didn't like her and the way that woman treated her was inexcusable. Emma is fine with Patrick moving on, she is happy he's with Sabrina.
    As for that ridiculous bump, I had twins my second pregnancy and at 3 months I had a tiny bump. You know it isn't Patrick's baby. Ellie will probably help switch paternity results after the baby switch, because she'll figure out it's Spinelli's baby Maxi is carrying. No matter what after the way Britch treated Emma and the complete disrespect about Robin, Patrick will never be with her. He was never in love with her. He didn't want a relationship with her. She pushed it and he backed away.

#36   2013/04/10 05:02AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote elecktra: her and patrick never slept togueter its a set up

If Patrick never had sex with Brit,would`t he know for sure that he isn`t the father

#37   2013/04/10 05:47AM
    ransomha

Different woman carry differently. She's very slender so her bump sticks out more plus she had on a skin tight dress.

That's the lease of the problem!

#38   2013/04/10 07:18AM
    Dimples02

Quote Soapsta:
    Quote BringBackStarr: Look---Britt has tried with Emma...Being a step parent isnt easy...LETS NOT FORGET---Emma was the one who messed up Robins phone when she called her house begging to be rescued...Personally, I think Patrick and Britt can work things out---But I also think Granny Annie and Grampy Duke need to take Emma, so that Patrick and Britt can have a more respectful environment for their son...

This is a joke right? I mean, I'm sitting here waiting for Ashton Kutcher to post the next reply saying " you just got PUNKED". You have got to be kidding right? Please tell me you're kidding? Yea you're kidding. You are such a prankster!!!!!! Funny you! Lol...lol

HILARIOUS!

#39   2013/04/10 07:30AM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha: Different woman carry differently. She's very slender so her bump sticks out more plus she had on a skin tight dress.

At 3 months most women are still trying to hide it. I have gone through an office baby boom and I think all of us were three months along before we told the boss and no one was showing.

#40   2013/04/10 12:29PM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha: Different woman carry differently. She's very slender so her bump sticks out more plus she had on a skin tight dress.

At 3 months most women are still trying to hide it. I have gone through an office baby boom and I think all of us were three months along before we told the boss and no one was showing.

Exactly what Britt has been doing the last 3 months!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list