List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina Singing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina Singing

Started by Bec865 at 2013/04/09 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/14 08:14AM, Views: 10879, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/04/10 12:04PM
    Re: Sabrina Singing
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis: Hey, how about a bottle of pop?

Saunders ice cream?

Better Made potato chips with a bottle of Town Club pop.

Vernors ginger ale

#32   2013/04/10 12:48PM
    ransomha

Quote Go Away Sam: At first I thought it was Michael Jackson's "You Are Not Alone" but I think the song is called "You Are Not Alone Anymore". Either way I thought it was weak to have Sabrina sing a song to Emma about not being alone anymore when she's always had people around her who love her, lots of support. It just seemed like another ploy to endear Sabrina to the viewing audience. Words cannot explain how much I don't like this character.

I'm with you.
    There is NOTHING I like about this character.
    She's on way too much and has this pathetic, weak personality.

#33   2013/04/10 01:16PM
    sharonismygirl

Quote Go Away Sam: At first I thought it was Michael Jackson's "You Are Not Alone" but I think the song is called "You Are Not Alone Anymore". Either way I thought it was weak to have Sabrina sing a song to Emma about not being alone anymore when she's always had people around her who love her, lots of support. It just seemed like another ploy to endear Sabrina to the viewing audience. Words cannot explain how much I don't like this character.

Why don't you like Sabrina?...I absolutely love her, and have waited all these months for Patrick open his eyes to this beautiful, and very lovable woman!!!.....Sabrina is an angel, with her love for Emma and Patrick that warms my heart, and makes me smile, when she appears on my TV!!...

I can't imanage what is in your heart, to dislike Sabrina so much?????!!!...What has Sabrina done to cause such dislike fom you???.....Sabrina has a good heart, because she cares for everyone around her ( except Britt )and treats them all like they were angels!!....When Milo pulled that horrible trick, by erasing Patrick's message to Sabrina, she forgave him with a smile on her lips!!!

The actress who portrays Sabrina is beautiful, and her singing is beautiful!!

The song "you are not alone,anymore" was about a man who was dying inside every day, because the love of his life died! ( he thinks she is dead )Patrick got addicted to prescription drugs and could barely drag himself through each day!!...That beautiful child Emma lost her Mommy and felt alone,and was desperate for love!...Sabrina came along, only as a babysitter, but she gave that child love, and attention, and Emma began to love Sabrina, and Sabrina loved and cared for that little girl!! Sabrina loved Patrick, and one day a miracle happened, and Patrick realized that he had feelings of love for this sweet and kind nurse!!....Monday and Tuesday's episode was wonderful, and beautiful!!...The way Sabrina became a part of Emma and Patrick's life!!....That song at the end of yesterdays show was a beginning for this family!!

Britt will try to destroy Sabrina and Patrick, but she won't succeed, because Sabrina will stand by Patrick and Emma!!

Judy

#34   2013/04/10 01:17PM
    Go Away Sam

Quote ransomha:

I'm with you.

Add to the fact that the writers are going out of their way to show the sweetly Sabrina opposed to the devil Britt and it's enough to drive me up a wall. Is there anybody in town(besides Dr. O and Britt) who doesn't like Sabrina?

#35   2013/04/10 01:21PM
    sharonismygirl

Quote joliemaman:

I am a former voice teacher and Sabrina has a great voice. It was appropriate for her to sing that Emma. This little girl lost her mother a year ago. Her dad is gone at the hospital all the time and before that he was lost in grief and prescription pain meds for a while. She was shuffled to Elizabeth while Nanna Anna was searching for Robin and dealing with the Faison stuff and her own grief. Maxie was pretty wrapped up in her own world and until Sabrina came on board Emma was pretty alone in her little world. The adults were all dealing with their own grief and they showed how sad and lonely Emma was. Honoring Robin was a huge driving force behind the whole nurses ball and why Sabrina never gave up and making it happen. So for Sabrina who is huge in Emma's life, and her daddy Patrick and all the friends and family who love her to sing that song to her while honoring and remembering her mommy and letting her know that her mom is always there watching over her was beautiful. It is very clear that Emma feels loved and secure. It was really an affirmation for Emma that they were all there for her and even though she was missing Robin she would never be alone. I love Sabrina. She's wonderful and loving with Patrick and Emma. BY the way, she's like 26 or 27 compared to Patrick's early 30 something. Logistically for her to have a BS degree and then Complete her RN she'd be around 26 at the youngest. Posters keep acting like she 18 or something. I see Patrick light up when he's around Sabrina. I think Robin would love her, she's the kind of woman she'd want for Patrick and Emma. I don't see any agenda as some posters state. She's just a really loving, giving person. She shows that all the time. She's a very gracious and kind young woman. I loved the duet with Emma BTW. It was so cute. I loved the dresses they popped out in at the end. It was a such mommy daughter type of moment and really touched Patrick and Anna. As for Patrick only noticing her after her makeover...so untrue. He wanted to tell her about her feelings but between emergencies at GH and the whole Magic Milo mess he didn't see her until the night of the ball. He talked to Elizabeth about his feelings before then. So like he said, her outer beauty was more of a reflection of her great inner beauty. He thought her beautiful before then. I hope they get some happiness. I could actually see them marrying and Robin getting free...seeing them happy with Emma and deciding to "stay dead" so they can stay a happy family. From what I've heard Kimberly doesn't have any intentions of returning to the show any time soon.

SUCH BEAUTIFUL WORDS!!...I completely agree with you!!!

Judy

#36   2013/04/10 01:34PM
    Go Away Sam

Quote sharonismygirl:

Why don't you like Sabrina?...I absolutely love her, and have waited all these months for Patrick open his eyes to this beautiful, and very lovable woman!!!.....Sabrina is an angel, with her love for Emma and Patrick that warms my heart, and makes me smile, when she appears on my TV!!...

I can't imanage what is in your heart, to dislike Sabrina so much?????!!!...What has Sabrina done to cause such dislike fom you???.....Sabrina has a good heart, because she cares for everyone around her ( except Britt )and treats them all like they were angels!!....When Milo pulled that horrible trick, by erasing Patrick's message to Sabrina, she forgave him with a smile on her lips!!!

The song "you are not alone,anymore" was about a man who was dying inside every day, because the love of his life died! ( he thinks she is dead )Patrick got addicted to prescription drugs and could barely drag himself through each day!!...That beautiful child Emma lost her Mommy and felt alone,and was desperate for love!...Sabrina came along, only as a babysitter, but she gave that child love, and attention, and Emma began to love Sabrina, and Sabrina loved and cared for that little girl!! Sabrina loved Patrick, and one day a miracle happened, and Patrick realized that he had feelings of love for this sweet and kind nurse!!....Monday and Tuesday's episode was wonderful, and beautiful!!...The way Sabrina became a part of Emma and Patrick's life!!....That song at the end of yesterdays show was a beginning for this family!!

Britt will try to destroy Sabrina and Patrick, but she won't succeed, because Sabrina will stand by Patrick and Emma!!

Judy

Sabrina's sweetness has never come into question with me. It has always been the heavy-handed writing surrounding Sabrina that I've had a problem with. The need to give her a foe in Britt, a sidekick in Felix, a major story right off the bat in reviving the Nurse's Ball, a "love"(I use the term loosely)interest in Pat, SO many people singing her praises that I feel I'm in church. I mean when you hear Epiphany, who had zero tolerance for the romance talk in the workplace telling the audience how much of a fool Pat is being for not being with Sabrina I have to raise my eyebrow. I can only hope that now that she & Pat are together she's not being propped so much.

#37   2013/04/10 01:36PM
    ransomha

Quote Go Away Sam:
    Quote sharonismygirl:

Judy

Sabrina's sweetness has never come into question with me. It has always been the heavy-handed writing surrounding Sabrina that I've had a problem with. The need to give her a foe in Britt, a sidekick in Felix, a major story right off the bat in reviving the Nurse's Ball, a "love"(I use the term loosely)interest in Pat, SO many people singing her praises that I feel I'm in church. I mean when you hear Epiphany, who had zero tolerance for the romance talk in the workplace telling the audience how much of a fool Pat is being for not being with Sabrina I have to raise my eyebrow. I can only hope that now that she & Pat are together she's not being propped so much.

I hope we don't have to see her now until Britt is about to deliver. Then Sabrina has two kids to babysit.

#38   2013/04/10 01:36PM
    sharonismygirl

Quote Go Away Sam:
    Quote ransomha:

I'm with you.

Add to the fact that the writers are going out of their way to show the sweetly Sabrina opposed to the devil Britt and it's enough to drive me up a wall. Is there anybody in town(besides Dr. O and Britt) who doesn't like Sabrina?

You need to ask yourself why you hate Sabrina so much???
    She is a beautiful person, inside and out!!....She saved Patrick and Emma with her love for them!!...Monday and Tuesday's episodes showed the LOVE Patrick feels for Sabrina!!....He definitely loves this woman!!!

Judy

#39   2013/04/10 01:38PM
    ransomha

Quote sharonismygirl:
    Quote Go Away Sam:
    Quote ransomha:

I'm with you.

You need to ask yourself why you hate Sabrina so much???
    She is a beautiful person, inside and out!!....She saved Patrick and Emma with her love for them!!...Monday and Tuesday's episodes showed the LOVE Patrick feels for Sabrina!!....He definitely loves this woman!!!

Judy

LOVE? Really? He'd drop her in a New York minute if Robin came back.

#40   2013/04/10 01:56PM
    sharonismygirl

Quote Go Away Sam:
    Quote sharonismygirl:

I can't imanage what is in your heart, to dislike Sabrina so much?????!!!...What has Sabrina done to cause such dislike for you???.....Sabrina has a good heart, because she cares for everyone around her ( except Britt )and treats them all like they were angels!!....When Milo pulled that horrible trick, by erasing Patrick's message to Sabrina, she forgave him with a smile on her lips!!!

Judy

This storyline is all about TRUE LOVE!!....and I LOVE TRUE LOVE STORYLINES!!...All the propping was for this great love story to become real!!...It started with LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!! Sabrina's loved Patrick the first time she saw him!!...Patrick didn't really notice Sabrina at first, because he was so caught up with his grief, and his drug addition!!....It took a long time for Patrick to notice Sabrina...First as the babysitter, then as friends, and when he realized he might have lost this incredible woman, to Milo!!....Finally Patrick decided to fight for this woman that he had began to fall in love with!!

BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN!!....Britt gave us A CHARACTOR TO HATE!!

Judy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/10 02:05PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list