List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Could Britt's baby be Robin?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could Britt's baby be Robin?

Started by eglassman11 at 2013/04/09 11:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/10 10:01AM, Views: 9616, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/09 05:48PM
    Re: Could Britt's baby be Robin?
    Peach54

Well that is what we all expected but didn't see the swap coming.

#12   2013/04/09 06:07PM
    Castiel749

Quote IslandGirl33: Here's a thought...

Perhaps the baby is Lante's!!! Britta somehow has their embryos implanted to try and trick Patrick. Later down the road Lante is devistated after finding out that Maxie is not carrying their child. The truth somehow comes out about the paternity of Britta's baby who grows a conscience and gives her baby to the rightful parents... Dante and Lulu who then live happily ever after.

Just sayin" lol!!!

I vote you become one of the writers!

#13   2013/04/09 11:13PM
    cardgirl

Quote Peanut07: I'm with you that the baby is Dante/LuLu's because she told maxie she lost the baby and really she removed the eggs and implanted them in herself...thats why she is showing so big already,
    right at the time maxie should be showing! you notice how small maxie is compared to Britt already? or could it possibly be that Frisco raped Britt so she would know how it feels to love someone and not be pregnant by the ones they want the baby to be from!....or she isn't pregnant and has to come up with a new plan....so interesting.....lol

Um I believe Britt probably did use Lante's eggs to trick Patrick. I don't think she took the eggs out of Maxie...pretty much once they are implanted, they are implanted unless there is a miscarriage which I believe there was. I don't think Frisco raped her just to teach her something... actually that is a really sick thought. Frisco would never ever do something like that anyway. Usually, when eggs are harvested for IVF they take several eggs because miscariage in IVF is very common. Maxie could not be reimplanted because she was pregant already.

However, if Maxie can get pregnant right after having a miscarriage well, I guess Brit can implant one of the embryo's in herself. How she gave herself the procedure is a bit perplexing, but this is soap who is classic for NOT doing responsible reserch or telling responsible stories.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/09 11:18PM
    #14   2013/04/09 11:30PM
    KC11

If she really is preggars, I foresee Patrick and Sabrina ultimately raising this child.

Brit will either die trying to somehow trap Patrick into leaving Sabrina or Brit will be jailed trying to unsuccessfully hurt Sabrina herself.

Hopefully, there is a pillow underneath that dress!

#15   2013/04/10 07:01AM
    melrams

Quote BringBackStarr: Britts baby is INDEED Dante/LuLus......SPOILER ALERT.....BABY SWAP on the way....You heard it here first... ....Also Frincos absence will leave Maxie and Britt to continue their secret pact, with a new twist!!!

I thought of this yesterday too.... that and the baby being Lulu and Dante's

#16   2013/04/10 07:53AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote Castiel749:
    Quote IslandGirl33: Here's a thought...

Perhaps the baby is Lante's!!! Britta somehow has their embryos implanted to try and trick Patrick. Later down the road Lante is devistated after finding out that Maxie is not carrying their child. The truth somehow comes out about the paternity of Britta's baby who grows a conscience and gives her baby to the rightful parents... Dante and Lulu who then live happily ever after.

Just sayin" lol!!!

I vote you become one of the writers!

Why thank you!!! That actually could be fun!

#17   2013/04/10 07:57AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote Bettie Davis: Can you do a procedure like that by yourself?

Probably not but this is soapland lol. Or perhaps she has found herself a culprit.

#18   2013/04/10 08:03AM
    oltllover

Quote IslandGirl33:

Probably not but this is soapland lol. Or perhaps she has found herself a culprit.

All I can say is check the turkey basters. lol

#19   2013/04/10 08:06AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote IslandGirl33:

Oh my goodness, I cant imagine having to do this, it sounds so crazy and poor Dante. I wonder if they are any of the eggs left?

#20   2013/04/10 08:09AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote oltllover:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

All I can say is check the turkey basters. lol

Ewwww, Yuck!!!!! I'll never look at my turkey baster in the same way again, does this mean when I use it I'll think of Britt?

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list