List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Nurses Ball !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nurses Ball !

Started by ghfan32 at 2013/04/05 12:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/07 04:08AM, Views: 1778, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/05 12:13PM
    Nurses Ball !
    ghfan32

Sitting here watching the Nurses Ball brings back so many memories. I have been watching GH for 36 years and my family thinks I am crazy. Bringing back all the old characters and history is what this show needed. Listening to Frisco sing All I Need just gave me goose bumps and brought back all the old feeling. Can't wait for Rick Springfield next week. I recently just saw a interview that Anthony Geary had done and said that in the past the powers to be where trying to make the show that they wanted and not what the fans wanted. This 50th Anniversary is Fantastic!

#2   2013/04/05 12:15PM
    Re: Nurses Ball !
    oltlforever31

I agree! I loved all the performances! They were all great!

#3   2013/04/05 12:23PM
    Sunnydaz

I freakin loved it! Honestly i haven't enjoyed an epi that much since the 80's when DOOL was good. GH surprises me all the time. The writers are really fantastic. The nurses ball was well scripted and the acts were so good. I can't wait till Monday.

Two thumbs up Ebert

#4   2013/04/05 12:29PM
    Soapnexis

It keeps getting better and better and it was damn near perfect on April 1!!
    So many of us knew if they would just get rid of Frons and Guza we could have our GH back. And NOW WE DO!!!

#5   2013/04/05 12:33PM
    Layngel

Awesome!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until Monday, Rick is onstage
    Ellie and Spinelli had the perfect song, really cute!
    The intro was adorable, and Liz was so funny not wanting to sing!
    Carly and Brenda so hillarious!!!!!!!!!!
    I loved every moment!

#6   2013/04/05 03:53PM
    bonjan

It was nice to see them pay tribute to Amy Vining and Jesse Brewer.

#7   2013/04/05 04:54PM
    Pisces67

Quote ghfan32: Sitting here watching the Nurses Ball brings back so many memories. I have been watching GH for 36 years and my family thinks I am crazy. Bringing back all the old characters and history is what this show needed. Listening to Frisco sing All I Need just gave me goose bumps and brought back all the old feeling. Can't wait for Rick Springfield next week. I recently just saw a interview that Anthony Geary had done and said that in the past the powers to be where trying to make the show that they wanted and not what the fans wanted. This 50th Anniversary is Fantastic!

great start to the Nurse's Ball. I loved the red carpet emcee....boy was he in the know....Anna's dress and Olivia's hair left me confused...Alexis...va va voom....FF lots of it....can't take Frisco and that song...been hearing him sing it for 20 yrs already...Love Milo for coming clean to Sabrina.....lookin forward to monday

#8   2013/04/05 04:55PM
    Pisces67

Quote bonjan: It was nice to see them pay tribute to Amy Vining and Jesse Brewer.

yes that was nice

#9   2013/04/05 06:46PM
    caring

OMG What a fantastic show!!! I have been watching GH since 1970 and I agree today's show brought back so many great memories...I absolutely loved every minute of it! Sabrina looked beautiful, and it was great seeing so many returns! Jack Wagner's song brought tears to my eyes, especially watching Kristina Wagner's reaction...so emotional. Loved Lucy and all the acts! Loved the tribute to Shell Kepler (Amy Vining), and Emily M (Jessie). Loved the way they incorporated Kelly Monaco's dance, can't wait for Monday's episode with Rick Springfield. Also loved the red carpet idea! The writers really hit in the park this time!!! Kudos!! I hope the old characters remain on the show!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/05 06:47PM
    #10   2013/04/05 07:04PM
    luluspencer

Best of the best

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list