List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason Thompson says...spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason Thompson says...spoilers

Started by pattymints at 2013/03/10 02:16PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/13 08:31AM, Views: 4134, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/03/11 11:35AM
    Re: Jason Thompson says Patrick & Sabrina will be Coup
    Dimples02

Quote Bizlet: I read a year ago Jason was only going stay another year and they were going use Robins return to write him out. This major speculation a year in advance now a year has gone by we know Robin is still alive, but Jason Thompson doesn't seem to be showing any signs that he wants to move on. I don't know what to expect.

I'm just going to continue to enjoy whatever he's doing on GH. I happen to like the current storyline, it's different and sweet. If and when he leaves, good for him. It's very hard to take that leap without a safety net.

#12   2013/03/11 11:42AM
    Bizlet

Quote Dimples02:
    Quote Bizlet: I read a year ago Jason was only going stay another year and they were going use Robins return to write him out. This major speculation a year in advance now a year has gone by we know Robin is still alive, but Jason Thompson doesn't seem to be showing any signs that he wants to move on. I don't know what to expect.

I'm just going to continue to enjoy whatever he's doing on GH. I happen to like the current storyline, it's different and sweet. If and when he leaves, good for him. It's very hard to take that leap without a safety net.

I agree. I am enjoying him with Sabrina.

#13   2013/03/11 11:53AM
    ransomha

They are dumbing Patrick down, making him like a teenager instead of an accomplished brain surgeon.
    He isn't the same father and husband he was with Robin.
    Now, he's a grown man acting a a bumbling fool to fit in with Sabrina. What a waste.

#14   2013/03/11 03:39PM
    Re: Jason Thompson says...spoilers
    Peach54

I agree with Ransomha, I think Patrick needs an mature women his age to move on with. However, I am hoping when they doll Sabrina up maybe they will up her s/l to a more mature person if they are going to pursue them as a couple.

#15   2013/03/11 04:04PM
    Dimples02

Quote Peach54: I agree with Ransomha, I think Patrick needs an mature women his age to move on with. However, I am hoping when they doll Sabrina up maybe they will up her s/l to a more mature person if they are going to pursue them as a couple.

I think she's already maturing. I was pleasantly surprised the way she just came out and told Patrick about her crush. ABOUT TIME! LOL

She's been showing signs of confidence and being more self-assured. It's only going to get better.

#16   2013/03/11 04:09PM
    ransomha

Quote Dimples02:
    Quote Peach54: I agree with Ransomha, I think Patrick needs an mature women his age to move on with. However, I am hoping when they doll Sabrina up maybe they will up her s/l to a more mature person if they are going to pursue them as a couple.

I think she's already maturing. I was pleasantly surprised the way she just came out and told Patrick about her crush. ABOUT TIME! LOL

She's been showing signs of confidence and being more self-assured. It's only going to get better.

You tell a grown man, a surgeon, a father, a widow, that you have a 'crush". Very mature, in middle school.

#17   2013/03/11 04:47PM
    jl4ever

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Dimples02:

You tell a grown man, a surgeon, a father, a widow, that you have a 'crush". Very mature, in middle school.

=======
    Patrick should have been paired up with Dr. Sarah Webber instead of some silly twit that runs down the hallway like a teenager.

#18   2013/03/11 04:52PM
    ransomha

Quote jl4ever:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Dimples02:

=======
    Patrick should have been paired up with Dr. Sarah Webber instead of some silly twit that runs down the hallway like a teenager.

And Sabrina can be paired with Morgan when he returns.

#19   2013/03/11 04:58PM
    Bettie Davis

Was he really dead,, 'only the shadow knows', "hear the errie organ music" hummmmm!

#20   2013/03/12 11:33PM
    lovelymarlena

Keep up the good fight Rans I totally agree with you.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list