List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/03/08 09:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 12:41PM, Views: 12805, Replies: 132
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/03/26 09:56PM
    Re: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Everybody.

Thought I'd stop by and show some love for Quiz. The chemistry between these two is off the charts. I'm also a huge Liason fan, but that ship has sailed. Can't wait to see what's in store for this beautiful couple.

Hello!

I too am very excited for Quiz! Did you see some of the spoiler pics from the NB? Liz & AJ look so adorable

No I haven't, but I'm going to look for them now. Thanks for the heads up. I'm actually subscribed to your YouTube channel. Do you have anymore uploads coming?

Here is a link to all the Nurses Ball photos, just keep scrolling

boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/47241-gh-nurses-ball-photos/#entry1209334

That YouTube channel, as awesome as it is isn't mine I didn't know that one exsisited when I made my username for this message board! lol

#82   2013/03/27 10:43AM
    oltlforever31

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Everybody.

Thought I'd stop by and show some love for Quiz. The chemistry between these two is off the charts. I'm also a huge Liason fan, but that ship has sailed. Can't wait to see what's in store for this beautiful couple.

Hello!

I too am very excited for Quiz! Did you see some of the spoiler pics from the NB? Liz & AJ look so adorable

No I haven't, but I'm going to look for them now. Thanks for the heads up. I'm actually subscribed to your YouTube channel. Do you have anymore uploads coming?

Here is a link to all the Nurses Ball photos, just keep scrolling

boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/47241-gh-nurses-ball-photos/#entry1209334

That YouTube channel, as awesome as it is isn't mine I didn't know that one exsisited when I made my username for this message board! lol

Thanks for bringing these pictures over, LSF! I am even more excited about the NB now that I've seen these. I am really excited about QUIZ too! They look great, everyone does!

#83   2013/03/31 06:55PM
    dinkydawes

I adore this couple. And AJ just really seems to care lot about her.

Even surprising Liz to some degree.

#84   2013/03/31 08:32PM
    ELIZABETH FA...

each time i see them talkig. i just fall in love with them. never thouht i would ever say that. i look forward to there scene's

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/31 08:38PM
    #85   2013/03/31 08:41PM
    ThomasMeeMah

Quote ELIZABETH FAN FRIST: each time i see them talkig i keeping flling in love with them.

I love how they are being coupled. I had my doubts at first about AJ Quatermaine as most did but he really cares about his son.
    Quiz are great together.

#86   2013/04/01 09:39PM
    coho49

This is not a spoiler.....this is what I think will happen....I think after today's show there will be a Nic/Liz/AJ triangle. Not sure how I feel about this. No I am. I don't want Liz to be all mixed up with who she wants. I want her to fall in love again, and not be caught between two men. If Nic is over protective and it's more like Nic doesn't want to see her hurt I'm cool with it. But I want a real romance without other men romantically interfering. That's why I loved her and Lucky the first time. It was just them, please no triangles. Let them fall in love first. Please!

#87   2013/04/01 09:41PM
    coho49

Let me just add...this is why I love the new writers. I never thought I would say Nic/Liz/AJ triangle. How crazy is that thought 3 years ago. I love the new writers!!!

#88   2013/04/02 06:13AM
    Lady Isadorra

I don't think there will be a Quiz/Niz triangle, at least I hope not, I think the point of the scenes with Liz and Nik is to show she has moved on and still loves him but has worked hard to move on with her life! I am very glad Nik is back because he has always been one of my favs! But I am loving how AJ is being so supportive of Liz right now and he is realy proving that he cares for her and wants to be with her and not letting insecurities get the better of him! He looked super swoon worthy in Fridays scenes!! SK can really rock scenes because he can convey so much with just one smoldering look!!! Team Quiz all the way!!

#89   2013/04/02 06:22AM
    ransomha

Quote Lady Isadorra: I don't think there will be a Quiz/Niz triangle, at least I hope not, I think the point of the scenes with Liz and Nik is to show she has moved on and still loves him but has worked hard to move on with her life! I am very glad Nik is back because he has always been one of my favs! But I am loving how AJ is being so supportive of Liz right now and he is realy proving that he cares for her and wants to be with her and not letting insecurities get the better of him! He looked super swoon worthy in Fridays scenes!! SK can really rock scenes because he can convey so much with just one smoldering look!!! Team Quiz all the way!!

Hi Lady I !

Monica telling AJ to go to his room and him going was a big turn off for me today.
    The guy needs his own place.
    Loved Liz and Nic, they were H O T . But, I agree, think Liz will end up with AJ.

#90   2013/04/02 10:26AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Lady Isadorra: I don't think there will be a Quiz/Niz triangle, at least I hope not, I think the point of the scenes with Liz and Nik is to show she has moved on and still loves him but has worked hard to move on with her life! I am very glad Nik is back because he has always been one of my favs! But I am loving how AJ is being so supportive of Liz right now and he is realy proving that he cares for her and wants to be with her and not letting insecurities get the better of him! He looked super swoon worthy in Fridays scenes!! SK can really rock scenes because he can convey so much with just one smoldering look!!! Team Quiz all the way!!

Hi Lady I !

Monica telling AJ to go to his room and him going was a big turn off for me today.
    The guy needs his own place.
    Loved Liz and Nic, they were H O T . But, I agree, think Liz will end up with AJ.

Hey Rans!!!
    I totally agree with you on Monica sending AJ to his room! I know he was upset but she could have told him to take a walk or something but go to your room made AJ look like a little boy instead of a grown man trying to rebuild his life!! I also agree that Liz and Nik were hott! But I don't think they had that long lasting quality of relationship but I did enjoy Liz's scenes with Nik the last couple days, they were open and honest! I think they are building Quiz with a long lasting type of relationship which I am totally on board with! After Nik and Jason Lix needs long lasting!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list