List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/03/08 09:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 12:41PM, Views: 12522, Replies: 132
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/03/22 09:30AM
    Re: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!
    Pisces67

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote Pisces67:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote Pisces67:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Thought I'd start an offical thread for fans of Liz & AJ ( Quiz, A&E, Quartz ) they have quite a few nicknames I prefer Quiz

This is a fan appreciation thread not a bash thread so please don't bother to post hate for Liz and or AJ!

If you are posting a spoiler please mark it clearly so that our fellow spoiler-free Quiz fans can also enjoy this thread

just checking in for the first time as a Quiz fan...I am a realAJ fan and am so happy for this s/l! I like the pace, I like her caution....I c great s/l outta these too...
    fyi...I dunno if it was just me....but it took me a while to get the name Quiz....i thought it was a real quiz...with questions and stuff...LOLOL @ me

Sorry Pisces67, maybe I should of made the name of the thread just AJ & Liz fans LOL But I am glad you came in and check it out! Happy posting!

P.S. I won't make you answer AJ & Liz test questions in order to post LOL

LOLOL I can b so silly sometimes!
    thanks, I really love it here....I've not been very kind to Liz in the past...to GH in general....BUT this new turn of events has me just loving the show and characters.....today I'm just hopeful for everybody!!!!!!!! but especially QUIZ!

Liz is my fav female soap character <3 I have loved her since she first showed up in Port Charles and told Sarah that the stork dropped her off I have been a fan of all of her pairings at some point or another. Obviously my favorite is Jason, followed very closly by Ric I enjoyed Liz & Lucky when they were teens, but when Lucky "died" so did they.

I can't wait to see her & AJ perform at the Nurses Ball I loved when Liz did Footloose & Jail House Rock!

I also can't wait for Liz to get some hot loving....its been a long 3 years

I liked Liz/Ric too....I liked Ric, until he was sacrificed on the alter of...lemme stop ranting.....lol
    That IS gonna be some fiery stuff AJ/Liz getting together...must c tv!

#72   2013/03/22 09:33AM
    Pisces67

Quote Go Away Sam: Quiz is my guilty pleasure. I find myself not bored but disappointed when they're not on. RH/SK can give a scene so much by just stares like the 3/15/13 episode. Liz giving AJ the death stare while AJ gives her the guilt look. Scene stealer right there.

Spoiler:

Recently read a tweet from TC about how good it was to be back on set so maybe the donor for the Nurse's Ball was Nik and he may possibly be added angst to Quiz. The angst for Quiz and sending the check to fund the NB was just my theory and not really a spoiler

I agree I can c Quiz frontburner! Like ur speculation too!

#73   2013/03/22 09:33AM
    Pisces67

ooops...dbl post....my bad

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/22 09:35AM
    #74   2013/03/26 06:59AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote Pisces67:
    Quote Go Away Sam: Quiz is my guilty pleasure. I find myself not bored but disappointed when they're not on. RH/SK can give a scene so much by just stares like the 3/15/13 episode. Liz giving AJ the death stare while AJ gives her the guilt look. Scene stealer right there.

Just stopping by to show some Quiz love!! I think Nik is just going to be a bump in the road for them! Im glad TC is back but I was never in to Niz so I hope they do not go back down that road!!

Spoiler:

Recently read a tweet from TC about how good it was to be back on set so maybe the donor for the Nurse's Ball was Nik and he may possibly be added angst to Quiz. The angst for Quiz and sending the check to fund the NB was just my theory and not really a spoiler

I agree I can c Quiz frontburner! Like ur speculation too!

#75   2013/03/26 09:23AM
    ShadamNuke09

Hello Everybody.

Thought I'd stop by and show some love for Quiz. The chemistry between these two is off the charts. I'm also a huge Liason fan, but that ship has sailed. Can't wait to see what's in store for this beautiful couple.

#76   2013/03/26 05:40PM
    coho49

I am loving the current stoylines but must admit, I am wanting some Quiz scenes! I know there were some last week, but it feels like forever since Quiz were together....I guess that's how you make a good soap couple....anticipation!

#77   2013/03/26 09:01PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Everybody.

Thought I'd stop by and show some love for Quiz. The chemistry between these two is off the charts. I'm also a huge Liason fan, but that ship has sailed. Can't wait to see what's in store for this beautiful couple.

Hello!

I too am very excited for Quiz! Did you see some of the spoiler pics from the NB? Liz & AJ look so adorable

#78   2013/03/26 09:02PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote coho49: I am loving the current stoylines but must admit, I am wanting some Quiz scenes! I know there were some last week, but it feels like forever since Quiz were together....I guess that's how you make a good soap couple....anticipation!

Jake's anniversay & birthday is coming up....I can't wait to see the Quiz interaction during that time!

#79   2013/03/26 09:20PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Everybody.

Hello!

I too am very excited for Quiz! Did you see some of the spoiler pics from the NB? Liz & AJ look so adorable

No I haven't, but I'm going to look for them now. Thanks for the heads up. I'm actually subscribed to your YouTube channel. Do you have anymore uploads coming?

#80   2013/03/26 09:52PM
    ShadamNuke09

Just saw a pic of Quiz at the NB. Perfection. Liz is gorgeous as always, and AJ is so handsome in his bowtie.
    Not even Monica and Michael can keep their eyes off of them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/26 09:54PM
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list