List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/03/08 09:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 12:41PM, Views: 12982, Replies: 132
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/03/20 10:24AM
    Re: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!
    alikat

I haven't seen last week or any of this week so I've missed all of the hooplah so far. I'll catch up soon but I have to say, I don't want Elizabeth giving in to AJ too easily. I want her to play a serious round of "He who cares the least wins" with AJ. Let their relationship be on her terms and NOT let the guy schmooze her into relenting. She's done that all her life. For whatever reasons, she's always let the guy take the reins and I'd like her to control the relationship. At least for a little while.

#52   2013/03/20 03:39PM
    genhosp

I was skeptical at first but I now have to admit that I am HOOKED on them. I was a bit dismayed at the whole Carly thing but thankfully it did not go that route. I would love to see so much more for Elizabeth. I feel like she always gets cheated some how with the guy and a romantic storyline.

#53   2013/03/21 03:59AM
    Vertigobarbie

I'm really enjoying Quiz. I didn't think I would but I am.
    I'm looking forward to seeing more of them on my screen.

#54   2013/03/21 08:06AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote Vertigobarbie: I'm really enjoying Quiz. I didn't think I would but I am.

I didnt think I would like them but I LOVE them!!! LOL!! I cant wait for this relationship to progress and I hope they become the next super couple!! Liz deserves an honest, lasting, and passionate relationship!!!!

#55   2013/03/21 10:03AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: I'm really enjoying Quiz. I didn't think I would but I am.

I didnt think I would like them but I LOVE them!!! LOL!! I cant wait for this relationship to progress and I hope they become the next super couple!! Liz deserves an honest, lasting, and passionate relationship!!!!

She is very deserving of that and I'm hoping she finally gets it too.

#56   2013/03/21 10:11AM
    Pisces67

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Thought I'd start an offical thread for fans of Liz & AJ ( Quiz, A&E, Quartz ) they have quite a few nicknames I prefer Quiz

This is a fan appreciation thread not a bash thread so please don't bother to post hate for Liz and or AJ!

If you are posting a spoiler please mark it clearly so that our fellow spoiler-free Quiz fans can also enjoy this thread

just checking in for the first time as a Quiz fan...I am a realAJ fan and am so happy for this s/l! I like the pace, I like her caution....I c great s/l outta these too...
    fyi...I dunno if it was just me....but it took me a while to get the name Quiz....i thought it was a real quiz...with questions and stuff...LOLOL @ me

#57   2013/03/21 10:21AM
    Pisces67

Quote oltlforever31: I have been enjoying all of their scenes as well! I love the slow build-up, and I can't wait for them to go out on a date. AJ has really grown on me since he's been back. I just can't help but root for the guy, even though he's done some bad things. (Just like Todd) I loved it when he tried to reach out to Tracy, and work together, and I actually think he meant it, and then she stomped all over that idea! I think Elizabeth and him make a really cute couple, and I am all for it! Liz needs a hot man, and a hot night, but of course, I still want them to take things slow.

U made some really good points....in my eyes realAJ was never a villian. and for what it's worth Jason loved him...Quartermaine and Morgan.....back in the day people had faith in AJ, now he's getting some in himself. I LOVE how Liz makes him want to b a better man.....i think all he ever needed was a chance with Michael....and GH's given him that. I'd like him...in the future...to know Danny.....like I said....AJ/Jason really were down for each other....before the baby Michael thing....Jason M and AJ were starting to connect too. AJ would adore Danny and vice versa

#58   2013/03/21 10:27AM
    Pisces67

Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote oltlforever31: I have been enjoying all of their scenes as well! I love the slow build-up, and I can't wait for them to go out on a date. AJ has really grown on me since he's been back. I just can't help but root for the guy, even though he's done some bad things. (Just like Todd) I loved it when he tried to reach out to Tracy, and work together, and I actually think he meant it, and then she stomped all over that idea! I think Elizabeth and him make a really cute couple, and I am all for it! Liz needs a hot man, and a hot night, but of course, I still want them to take things slow.

I just want AJ redeemed, he was thrown under the bus and sacrificed for the Mob....its not like Carly & Sonny are innocent victims

I know what you mean about the slow build...I want them to have some nice dates, but then again Liz hasn't had a hot night since AIden was conceived like 3 years ago...Poor woman needs some lovin'

She does deserve a hot night. I want them to take things slow, but not too slow.....it is a soap after all!

I agree as well! I want them to take it slow and be something real and lasting! But I also want them to turn up the heat!

and once that heat is on...liz better watch out! I am a diehard realAJ fan and he is one magnetic cat....and he's a romantic....he don't love em and leave em.....it's forever with AJ!!! and liz SO deserves that!!! after all her tragedies....it is OVERtime

#59   2013/03/21 10:35AM
    Pisces67

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote coho49: I enjoyed Liz and AJ's scenes today. I liked it when AJ told Liz her friendship was more important to him. I'm looking forward to their act at the Nurse's Ball. Wondering what it will be!

OMG I loved the Quiz scenes today, they were so awesome! <3

I loved Felix today, he was so hilarious!! Loved that he called Liz "Queen Elizabeth the Fabulous" When he gave AJ the hand and said "B!tch, Please!" I swear I nearly died laughing, it was hilarious!

I loved AJ's speech to Liz it was awesome! I loved that he admited he was wrong and he didn't want to be that guy anymore. He chose Liz and her friendship ( hope to be relationship) over finding out the Q heir!

Like Felix said....AJ deserves a second chance with Liz but he better EARN it! I loved it when Liz said he had to perform with her at the Nurse's Ball and he said yes, right away he didn't even think about it!

Felix: " I hope you know what your getting yourself in to..."
    AJ ( while giving Liz "the look" : "Oh, I know..."

I am with you...I've watched those scenes a couple of times on youtube AND I adored Felix....when he got emotional and had to excuse himself....then came back and was like...ok...what I miss.......they were grrrreeeeaaatttt!!!

#60   2013/03/21 11:14AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote Pisces67:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Thought I'd start an offical thread for fans of Liz & AJ ( Quiz, A&E, Quartz ) they have quite a few nicknames I prefer Quiz

This is a fan appreciation thread not a bash thread so please don't bother to post hate for Liz and or AJ!

If you are posting a spoiler please mark it clearly so that our fellow spoiler-free Quiz fans can also enjoy this thread

just checking in for the first time as a Quiz fan...I am a realAJ fan and am so happy for this s/l! I like the pace, I like her caution....I c great s/l outta these too...
    fyi...I dunno if it was just me....but it took me a while to get the name Quiz....i thought it was a real quiz...with questions and stuff...LOLOL @ me

Welcome to our Quiz bubble Pisces!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list