List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/03/08 09:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 12:41PM, Views: 12778, Replies: 132
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/03/17 06:59PM
    Re: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!
    wantsghback

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote Jasam Always togethe: Todd is leaving next week to go to Oltl & if that happens AJ goes to Carly especially if he cannot Roger cannot come back to GH.

Then go post that in an AJ & Carly thread....also I politely asked for NO UNMARKED SPOILERS in this thread...stop ruining it for posters who enjoy this board.

LiasonStecky, just consider the source. . .

#42   2013/03/17 06:59PM
    wantsghback

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote Jasam Always togethe: Todd is leaving next week to go to Oltl & if that happens AJ goes to Carly especially if he cannot Roger cannot come back to GH.

Then go post that in an AJ & Carly thread....also I politely asked for NO UNMARKED SPOILERS in this thread...stop ruining it for posters who enjoy this board.

LiasonStecky, just consider the source. . .

#43   2013/03/17 09:40PM
    coho49

I am also a fan of an AJ/Liz pairing! I think they have a lot of chemistry and am willing to wait and allow it to build more. I'm not concerned about Carly, because any chemistry they have/had has already fizzled out. I think AJ/Liz could be a great love story and have high hopes that it will be!

#44   2013/03/18 10:47AM
    Lady Isadorra

TEAM QUIZ!!!!!!!!!!! I think Liz and AJ are going to talk today and resolve this whole Carly thing!! That is my hope anyways!!!! happy posting Quiz fans!!! Dont let the haters get to you! Haters gonna hate!!!

#45   2013/03/18 02:07PM
    Insxx

FV said that Liz man was not on board yet. So is this another lie from FV, he lies a lot.He said it wasn't Patrick or AJ.

#46   2013/03/19 09:15PM
    coho49

I enjoyed Liz and AJ's scenes today. I liked it when AJ told Liz her friendship was more important to him. I'm looking forward to their act at the Nurse's Ball. Wondering what it will be!

#47   2013/03/20 12:44AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote Lady Isadorra: TEAM QUIZ!!!!!!!!!!! I think Liz and AJ are going to talk today and resolve this whole Carly thing!! That is my hope anyways!!!! happy posting Quiz fans!!! Dont let the haters get to you! Haters gonna hate!!!

I loved when AJ tried to talk to Liz at the hospital and share gave him the stare down....Becky really does the b!tch face so well I pity her husband when he gets in trouble

#48   2013/03/20 12:49AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote coho49: I enjoyed Liz and AJ's scenes today. I liked it when AJ told Liz her friendship was more important to him. I'm looking forward to their act at the Nurse's Ball. Wondering what it will be!

OMG I loved the Quiz scenes today, they were so awesome! <3

I loved Felix today, he was so hilarious!! Loved that he called Liz "Queen Elizabeth the Fabulous" When he gave AJ the hand and said "B!tch, Please!" I swear I nearly died laughing, it was hilarious!

I loved AJ's speech to Liz it was awesome! I loved that he admited he was wrong and he didn't want to be that guy anymore. He chose Liz and her friendship ( hope to be relationship) over finding out the Q heir!

Like Felix said....AJ deserves a second chance with Liz but he better EARN it! I loved it when Liz said he had to perform with her at the Nurse's Ball and he said yes, right away he didn't even think about it!

Felix: " I hope you know what your getting yourself in to..."
    AJ ( while giving Liz "the look" : "Oh, I know..."

#49   2013/03/20 03:23AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote coho49: I enjoyed Liz and AJ's scenes today. I liked it when AJ told Liz her friendship was more important to him. I'm looking forward to their act at the Nurse's Ball. Wondering what it will be!

I loved Felix today, he was so hilarious!! Loved that he called Liz "Queen Elizabeth the Fabulous" When he gave AJ the hand and said "B!tch, Please!" I swear I nearly died laughing, it was hilarious!

I loved AJ's speech to Liz it was awesome! I loved that he admited he was wrong and he didn't want to be that guy anymore. He chose Liz and her friendship ( hope to be relationship) over finding out the Q heir!

Like Felix said....AJ deserves a second chance with Liz but he better EARN it! I loved it when Liz said he had to perform with her at the Nurse's Ball and he said yes, right away he didn't even think about it!

They were my favourite scenes by far yesterday. I love how AJ said he didn't want to be the person that he was before anymore. Yes he wants ELQ and Michael but not the expense of his friendship/possible relationship with Elizabeth.
    I admit I'm glad Elizabeth decided to give him another chance.

#50   2013/03/20 08:41AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:

It was Quiz HEAVEN!!!!!! SK was extra swoon worthy and RH was awesome in her role as she stood her ground! Im glad she made AJ beg and grovel for another chance and boy did he!!!! he was practically on his knees!!! And that look he gave her at the end, he def knows what he is doing and its time to get down to business!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list