List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/03/08 09:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 12:41PM, Views: 11925, Replies: 132
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/03/11 08:05PM
    Re: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote Insxx: I don't think there will be a AJ/Liz, I think they will do AJ/Carly. I think they should do AJ and Carly since they have a child together. They have more fire and it would be interesting.I think they gave AJ a bad deal anyway.

AJ & Carly have a horrible history and he would be a complete moron to take her back! Need a remind the meat hook or the wheelbarrow incident

If ppl should be who they should have children with on a Soap then they would have to be divided into multiple different relationships

#32   2013/03/11 08:08PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote ransomha: Liz will walk in and see Carly and AJ kissing......there goes their happy beginning.

Well its not like they are dating exclusively or anything so I am sure they will work things out, it is a Soap after all and no couples ever have it easy!

#33   2013/03/12 05:41AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote alikat:
    Quote Jasam Always togethe: too bad that AJ will be with Carly after todd is gone, they are going with AJ & Carly not AJ & Liz.

Jeez...why? Why would you come in here to post this? Not only disrespecting the OP's request to MARK SPOILERS but also just to bait people with your crappola. As of Friday, Todd is free and clear of all charges so...where is he going? Nowhere. And if he is, then it hasn't happened on screen yet so it's a spoiler.

Please learn to show respect.

I wouldn`t worry, Carly & Aj won`t happen,unless Carly were to lose her mind, I would like to see Carly back with Sonny, and for Blair to come on the show to be with Todd

#34   2013/03/12 11:21AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote Jasam Always togethe: too bad that AJ will be with Carly after todd is gone, they are going with AJ & Carly not AJ & Liz.

Jeez...why? Why would you come in here to post this? Not only disrespecting the OP's request to MARK SPOILERS but also just to bait people with your crappola. As of Friday, Todd is free and clear of all charges so...where is he going? Nowhere. And if he is, then it hasn't happened on screen yet so it's a spoiler.

I wouldn`t worry, Carly & Aj won`t happen,unless Carly were to lose her mind, I would like to see Carly back with Sonny, and for Blair to come on the show to be with Todd

I agree that I don't think they are going to go that route with Carly and AJ! Don't worry about the haters but I do wonder why they would come into a Quiz board and prop AJ/Carly! Show some respect and MATURITY!!

#35   2013/03/12 11:31AM
    alikat

Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote alikat:

I agree that I don't think they are going to go that route with Carly and AJ! Don't worry about the haters but I do wonder why they would come into a Quiz board and prop AJ/Carly! Show some respect and MATURITY!!

I think eventually, it could add some real fire onto the Port Charles Skyline for Carly and AJ to hook up. I mean down the road as in a few years when whatever reason breaks Elizabeth and AJ apart for the mandatory break up that every couple in soapland must incur in order to be considered a viable soap couple.

For it to happen now makes ZERO (actually less than zero) sense. Once AJ has been back a while, the sniping will slow to a low boil between Carly and AJ. Also, Carly and AJ both will see the maturity and changes in each other that their memories of the past SURELY cloud their visions of each other right now. Finally, something happens...Todd breaks Carly's heart or puts her in danger and AJ helps her or AJ has screwed up his relationship with Elizabeth because...who knows maybe Lucky or Jason or Ric is back in town and his jealousy leads him to behave like an arse. Carly sees he's hurting and they bump uglies.

I mean I totally see that happening...I also see the calendar reading mid-late 2014 when it does.

Any sooner and it's stupid.

Besides, like I've said before, AJ and Sean Kanan are supporting character/actor. Elizabeth and Becky are supporting character/actor. Carly and Laura Wright are lead character/actor. <-- which is why I think they'll go with Carly/Todd. Todd and Roger Howarth is lead character/actor.

It would make no sense budget wise to either pay an actor to work more time than his contract or pay an actress to NOT work when they have to pay her for her minimums anyway.

#36   2013/03/17 02:04PM
    Insxx

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: So, what does everybody think of AJ & Liz so far?

As a diehard Liason fan I found myself pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy them! I have always liked AJ ( he was thrown under the bus for the holy trio and the mob ) I have also always prefered SK's AJ to BW's ( I like the way BW played the evil sniveling AJ, I think he did great ).

I think Becky & Sean have great chemistry ( then again I think Becky has chemistry with most of the men she works with ) I think there scenes have been very sweet with a nice slow build up. I am excited to see where this leads!

AJ needs a friend and Liz has lost so many friends and her brother to prison so I think they would be good for another! AJ seems to enjoy Liz's kids and its about time they had a father figure that sticks around!

I would love to see Jake returned and for AJ to be raising Jason's kids...talk about classicy soapy goodness! AJ & Liz should move into the Q mansion with the boys and liven that place up like it used to be back in the day Yes, I am thinking way ahead

I love that Michael told AJ it was his turn to find somebody smart & beautiful and in walks Nurse Webber

If Ric Lansing ( my second fav Liz pairing ) were to return I would love to see AJ & Ric fight over Liz

I actually can tell that you are a diehard Jizzer. I have never seen Liz with any chemistry with any man except Lucky and Ric.She has have s/l's and s/l's she never can make it happen.AJ and Carly are better because they are funny and believeable. Why would any man fight over Liz serioosly. Liz have Cam and Aiden, whoever she gets can raise them. Jake is dead and so what if he aint,makes nothing. Liz got evrything she will get from Jason,BUT she might get a banging from AJ.You people better hope that Todd comes back or else they are going with AJ and Carly.Give Liz to someone who aCTUALLY WORK IN THE HOSPITAL.Besides right nw AJ is all about Michael.

#37   2013/03/17 02:17PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote Insxx:

As a diehard Liason fan I found myself pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy them! I have always liked AJ ( he was thrown under the bus for the holy trio and the mob ) I have also always prefered SK's AJ to BW's ( I like the way BW played the evil sniveling AJ, I think he did great ).

I think Becky & Sean have great chemistry ( then again I think Becky has chemistry with most of the men she works with ) I think there scenes have been very sweet with a nice slow build up. I am excited to see where this leads!

AJ needs a friend and Liz has lost so many friends and her brother to prison so I think they would be good for another! AJ seems to enjoy Liz's kids and its about time they had a father figure that sticks around!

I would love to see Jake returned and for AJ to be raising Jason's kids...talk about classicy soapy goodness! AJ & Liz should move into the Q mansion with the boys and liven that place up like it used to be back in the day Yes, I am thinking way ahead

I love that Michael told AJ it was his turn to find somebody smart & beautiful and in walks Nurse Webber

If Ric Lansing ( my second fav Liz pairing ) were to return I would love to see AJ & Ric fight over Liz

I actually can tell that you are a diehard Jizzer. I have never seen Liz with any chemistry with any man except Lucky and Ric.She has have s/l's and s/l's she never can make it happen.AJ and Carly are better because they are funny and believeable. Why would any man fight over Liz serioosly. Liz have Cam and Aiden, whoever she gets can raise them. Jake is dead and so what if he aint,makes nothing. Liz got evrything she will get from Jason,BUT she might get a banging from AJ.You people better hope that Todd comes back or else they are going with AJ and Carly.Give Liz to someone who aCTUALLY WORK IN THE HOSPITAL.Besides right nw AJ is all about Michael.

Gee you can tell I am a Liason fan, what was your first hint the username or the fact that I clearly stated that I am...such a smart one you are

Just incase you missed it this is a NO BASHING thread its for pro Liz & pro AJ...so take your garbage elsewhere. If you prefer AJ & Carly then go make a thread for them and stay out of this one. ....Don't let the door hit you on the @ss on your way out.

#38   2013/03/17 02:25PM
    Jasam Always...

Todd is leaving next week to go to Oltl & if that happens AJ goes to Carly especially if he cannot Roger cannot come back to GH.

#39   2013/03/17 02:26PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote Insxx:

So tired of trolls like this poster.

Never saw her/him/it before on this board.

Obvious attempt to just get a rise out of posters who are fans of this couple.

#40   2013/03/17 02:32PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote Jasam Always togethe: Todd is leaving next week to go to Oltl & if that happens AJ goes to Carly especially if he cannot Roger cannot come back to GH.

Then go post that in an AJ & Carly thread....also I politely asked for NO UNMARKED SPOILERS in this thread...stop ruining it for posters who enjoy this board.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list