List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/03/08 09:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 12:41PM, Views: 12800, Replies: 132
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/03/11 10:28AM
    Re: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote oltlforever31: I have been enjoying all of their scenes as well! I love the slow build-up, and I can't wait for them to go out on a date. AJ has really grown on me since he's been back. I just can't help but root for the guy, even though he's done some bad things. (Just like Todd) I loved it when he tried to reach out to Tracy, and work together, and I actually think he meant it, and then she stomped all over that idea! I think Elizabeth and him make a really cute couple, and I am all for it! Liz needs a hot man, and a hot night, but of course, I still want them to take things slow.

I just want AJ redeemed, he was thrown under the bus and sacrificed for the Mob....its not like Carly & Sonny are innocent victims

I know what you mean about the slow build...I want them to have some nice dates, but then again Liz hasn't had a hot night since AIden was conceived like 3 years ago...Poor woman needs some lovin'

#22   2013/03/11 10:30AM
    oltlforever31

Quote alikat:
    Quote oltlforever31: I have been enjoying all of their scenes as well! I love the slow build-up, and I can't wait for them to go out on a date. AJ has really grown on me since he's been back. I just can't help but root for the guy, even though he's done some bad things. (Just like Todd) I loved it when he tried to reach out to Tracy, and work together, and I actually think he meant it, and then she stomped all over that idea! I think Elizabeth and him make a really cute couple, and I am all for it! Liz needs a hot man, and a hot night, but of course, I still want them to take things slow.

My favorite part about the hilighted is that it was at Elizabeth's prompting that he even decided to try to work with Tracy. He was completely skeptical (and rightly so, he knows his aunt better) but because Elizabeth was saying, "you'll never know if you don't try and this would be the best solution for everyone AND the company" he decided to go ahead and make the effort.

That ^^^ is the very essence of what I hope is to come from this couple. Her making him WANT to be better and her healing through a relationship where the realities of both are known and they want to have a healthy impact on each other.

Yes, I totally agree! I think he is already feeling that way. I hope the writers don't go and screw it all up!

#23   2013/03/11 10:34AM
    oltlforever31

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:

I just want AJ redeemed, he was thrown under the bus and sacrificed for the Mob....its not like Carly & Sonny are innocent victims

I know what you mean about the slow build...I want them to have some nice dates, but then again Liz hasn't had a hot night since AIden was conceived like 3 years ago...Poor woman needs some lovin'

She does deserve a hot night. I want them to take things slow, but not too slow.....it is a soap after all!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/11 10:38AM
    #24   2013/03/11 10:38AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:

Right?! I was just thinking that when I wrote that, she needs to get some lovin'! However, I don't want them to rush into anything, because I would love to see them become something real. I know a lot of you still see her with Jason, but since he's not here........I think AJ is perfect for her!

I will always love Jason/Liason BUT like you said he is now fish bait and Liz needs a story and a new love

I keep hoping that Ric will come back and give AJ a run for his money in winning the love of Nurse Webber

#25   2013/03/11 01:30PM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:

She does deserve a hot night. I want them to take things slow, but not too slow.....it is a soap after all!

I agree as well! I want them to take it slow and be something real and lasting! But I also want them to turn up the heat!

#26   2013/03/11 01:35PM
    ransomha

Liz will walk in and see Carly and AJ kissing......there goes their happy beginning.

#27   2013/03/11 01:39PM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote ransomha: Liz will walk in and see Carly and AJ kissing......there goes their happy beginning.

I don't think Carly's craziness will stop them. AJ may have some explaining to do but ultimately they will work it out and move on from Carly and her mess! Carly is just trying to stick it to Todd anyways.

#28   2013/03/11 04:11PM
    Insxx

I don't think there will be a AJ/Liz, I think they will do AJ/Carly. I think they should do AJ and Carly since they have a child together. They have more fire and it would be interesting.I think they gave AJ a bad deal anyway.

#29   2013/03/11 04:13PM
    ransomha

Quote Insxx: I don't think there will be a AJ/Liz, I think they will do AJ/Carly. I think they should do AJ and Carly since they have a child together. They have more fire and it would be interesting.I think they gave AJ a bad deal anyway.

A 25 year old "child".
    If that's the case, put Carly with Sonny as they are Michael's legal parents.

#30   2013/03/11 04:17PM
    oltlforever31

Quote Insxx: I don't think there will be a AJ/Liz, I think they will do AJ/Carly. I think they should do AJ and Carly since they have a child together. They have more fire and it would be interesting.I think they gave AJ a bad deal anyway.

See, I think it would be ridiculous if they paired AJ and Carly. She has been saying all along that she hates him, and what a bad guy he is, and trying to keep Michael away from him, and now all of a sudden she is just going to fall for him? I guess I just don't buy that. Besides, I don't really think AJ is interested in Carly. He seems to be into Liz. I guess we will just have to see what happens, but I love Todd with Carly, and I like the idea of Quiz!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list