List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/03/08 09:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 12:41PM, Views: 12652, Replies: 132
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/03/11 08:48AM
    Re: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!
    alikat

Quote Jasam Always togethe: too bad that AJ will be with Carly after todd is gone, they are going with AJ & Carly not AJ & Liz.

Jeez...why? Why would you come in here to post this? Not only disrespecting the OP's request to MARK SPOILERS but also just to bait people with your crappola. As of Friday, Todd is free and clear of all charges so...where is he going? Nowhere. And if he is, then it hasn't happened on screen yet so it's a spoiler.

Please learn to show respect.

#12   2013/03/11 08:50AM
    alikat

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Thought I'd start an offical thread for fans of Liz & AJ ( Quiz, A&E, Quartz ) they have quite a few nicknames I prefer Quiz

This is a fan appreciation thread not a bash thread so please don't bother to post hate for Liz and or AJ!

If you are posting a spoiler please mark it clearly so that our fellow spoiler-free Quiz fans can also enjoy this thread :)

Thought I'd repost this under my last post since someone was remiss in respecting your request.

#13   2013/03/11 08:53AM
    alikat

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: So, what does everybody think of AJ & Liz so far?

As a diehard Liason fan I found myself pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy them! I have always liked AJ ( he was thrown under the bus for the holy trio and the mob ) I have also always prefered SK's AJ to BW's ( I like the way BW played the evil sniveling AJ, I think he did great ).

I think Becky & Sean have great chemistry ( then again I think Becky has chemistry with most of the men she works with ) I think there scenes have been very sweet with a nice slow build up. I am excited to see where this leads!

AJ needs a friend and Liz has lost so many friends and her brother to prison so I think they would be good for another! AJ seems to enjoy Liz's kids and its about time they had a father figure that sticks around!

I would love to see Jake returned and for AJ to be raising Jason's kids...talk about classicy soapy goodness! AJ & Liz should move into the Q mansion with the boys and liven that place up like it used to be back in the day Yes, I am thinking way ahead

I love that Michael told AJ it was his turn to find somebody smart & beautiful and in walks Nurse Webber

If Ric Lansing ( my second fav Liz pairing ) were to return I would love to see AJ & Ric fight over Liz

I agree. I loved the scenes with him playing with Aiden and Cam. They are kind of cute together. Elizabeth the other day questioning whether she should get mixed up with AJ was good too. She SHOULD be apprehensive. However, I truly hope the writers want to redeem AJ for the most part. We need a good guy on the show. Not a Sean who has no faults but a guy like AJ who has to overcome a past and those who remember his past.

#14   2013/03/11 09:28AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan: So, what does everybody think of AJ & Liz so far?

As a diehard Liason fan I found myself pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy them! I have always liked AJ ( he was thrown under the bus for the holy trio and the mob ) I have also always prefered SK's AJ to BW's ( I like the way BW played the evil sniveling AJ, I think he did great ).

I think Becky & Sean have great chemistry ( then again I think Becky has chemistry with most of the men she works with ) I think there scenes have been very sweet with a nice slow build up. I am excited to see where this leads!

AJ needs a friend and Liz has lost so many friends and her brother to prison so I think they would be good for another! AJ seems to enjoy Liz's kids and its about time they had a father figure that sticks around!

I would love to see Jake returned and for AJ to be raising Jason's kids...talk about classicy soapy goodness! AJ & Liz should move into the Q mansion with the boys and liven that place up like it used to be back in the day Yes, I am thinking way ahead

I love that Michael told AJ it was his turn to find somebody smart & beautiful and in walks Nurse Webber

If Ric Lansing ( my second fav Liz pairing ) were to return I would love to see AJ & Ric fight over Liz

I agree. I loved the scenes with him playing with Aiden and Cam. They are kind of cute together. Elizabeth the other day questioning whether she should get mixed up with AJ was good too. She SHOULD be apprehensive. However, I truly hope the writers want to redeem AJ for the most part. We need a good guy on the show. Not a Sean who has no faults but a guy like AJ who has to overcome a past and those who remember his past.

Well said Ali.

As for the other one; well I can't say what I would like to because I would get in trouble for it and be accused of baiting.

#15   2013/03/11 09:30AM
    ghfanfare

I like that they are not rushing into this with an instant connection. It makes it more interesting and gives the viewer time to digest the pairing. Like what I'm seeing so far.

#16   2013/03/11 10:12AM
    oltlforever31

I have been enjoying all of their scenes as well! I love the slow build-up, and I can't wait for them to go out on a date. AJ has really grown on me since he's been back. I just can't help but root for the guy, even though he's done some bad things. (Just like Todd) I loved it when he tried to reach out to Tracy, and work together, and I actually think he meant it, and then she stomped all over that idea! I think Elizabeth and him make a really cute couple, and I am all for it! Liz needs a hot man, and a hot night, but of course, I still want them to take things slow.

#17   2013/03/11 10:22AM
    alikat

Quote oltlforever31: I have been enjoying all of their scenes as well! I love the slow build-up, and I can't wait for them to go out on a date. AJ has really grown on me since he's been back. I just can't help but root for the guy, even though he's done some bad things. (Just like Todd) I loved it when he tried to reach out to Tracy, and work together, and I actually think he meant it, and then she stomped all over that idea! I think Elizabeth and him make a really cute couple, and I am all for it! Liz needs a hot man, and a hot night, but of course, I still want them to take things slow.

My favorite part about the hilighted is that it was at Elizabeth's prompting that he even decided to try to work with Tracy. He was completely skeptical (and rightly so, he knows his aunt better) but because Elizabeth was saying, "you'll never know if you don't try and this would be the best solution for everyone AND the company" he decided to go ahead and make the effort.

That ^^^ is the very essence of what I hope is to come from this couple. Her making him WANT to be better and her healing through a relationship where the realities of both are known and they want to have a healthy impact on each other.

#18   2013/03/11 10:23AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote alikat:
    Quote Jasam Always togethe: too bad that AJ will be with Carly after todd is gone, they are going with AJ & Carly not AJ & Liz.

Jeez...why? Why would you come in here to post this? Not only disrespecting the OP's request to MARK SPOILERS but also just to bait people with your crappola. As of Friday, Todd is free and clear of all charges so...where is he going? Nowhere. And if he is, then it hasn't happened on screen yet so it's a spoiler.

Please learn to show respect.

Thanks Ali

#19   2013/03/11 10:24AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote alikat:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Thought I'd start an offical thread for fans of Liz & AJ ( Quiz, A&E, Quartz ) they have quite a few nicknames I prefer Quiz

This is a fan appreciation thread not a bash thread so please don't bother to post hate for Liz and or AJ!

If you are posting a spoiler please mark it clearly so that our fellow spoiler-free Quiz fans can also enjoy this thread :)

Thought I'd repost this under my last post since someone was remiss in respecting your request.

#20   2013/03/11 10:25AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote ghfanfare: I like that they are not rushing into this with an instant connection. It makes it more interesting and gives the viewer time to digest the pairing. Like what I'm seeing so far.

Me too! I have been missing the long slow build of couples and love in the afternoon!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list