List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/03/08 09:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 12:41PM, Views: 12377, Replies: 132
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #121   2013/04/27 10:27AM
    Re: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote ShadamNuke09: I love Quiz. Just wish they didn't have to go through angst so early in the game. Oh well. They'll make it through.

I like Nik, but he needs to back off. Niz should stay dead and buried. I cried today during the last Quiz scene. First I was all: Poor AJ. Being grilled by Liz. Then when he threw the Niz affair in her face, I was like: Whoa, bad move AJ. Last scene, I was all tears. I just want Quiz together.

Me too, I felt bad for AJ he really is out of practice in the romance dept...Liz hasn't had any for 3 years...so watch out when they do hit the sheets

I don't think AJ really realized just how hurtful those words he said were...He wasn't around for the fallout of the Niz affair, it was horrible...Liz got berated by half of PC ....sorry I am still angry about that whole s/l, its not like Lucky hasn't had numerous affairs and Lulu is no one to judge anybody!

I was thinking the other day....I wonder how smug & cocky Nik will act if he finds out the last time Liz did indeed have sex was with him? LOL...I think I would die if Nik said to AJ "Good luck living up to that!"....classic soappy goodness

#122   2013/04/27 10:30AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote Axl Rose: At the same time I understand the need for angst as far as Quiz are concerned but at the same time what drew me to them in the first place is the fact that both AJ and Elizabeth do not have stellar pasts, in fact both of them are very flawed people and that they are both trying to learn from their mistakes in terms of not trying to make those same mistakes but at the same time AJ & Elizabeth they would be even closer had it not been for the Prince, Nikolas coming back sticking his nose where it doesn't belong trying to get in the middle of Quiz because underneath it all he still has feelings for Elizabeth even after they had an affair behind Lucky's back and I think Nikolas by manipulating the situation he was trying to end Quiz before they even started

Nikolas is a Cassadine through and through, but at the same time AJ he is a Quartermaine and Quartermaines can play just as dirty as Cassadines can

And wasn't Nikolas married to AJ's sister, Emily? So why the need to go after Elizabeth, just so she can fill the void that AJ's sister Emily left in his life, well if that is the case, Nikolas should find someone else like Emily, hell Sabrina is available, she is a lot like Emily

I just want Nikolas to leave our couple alone

Nik has expressed a romantic interest in Liz long before Nem happened....Nik had a crush on her when she first came to town and he kissed her when Lucky died & was jealous of her friendship with Jason....I think the thing with Nik is that he doesn't like to lose, he usually always gets the lady he wants...he just does his sexy whisper, takes his shirt off and then the ladies just drop the pants! LOL...I love Quiz and I want them to be given a real shot, but I still love Nik, he is one of my all time fav characters.

#123   2013/06/12 08:05AM
    ShadamNuke09

Hello everyone.

I'm still loving Quiz no matter what. Their scenes yesterday were great. Really got teared up when they started talking about Jake.

#124   2013/06/22 12:43PM
    Axl Rose

But at the same time in A.J.'s defense, he and Elizabeth were not together at all, remember at Kelly's when she publicly dumped him because he jumped to the wrong conclusion about her and Nikolas and then he called her out on her past all be it he was in the wrong for that but at the same time A.J. had concerns rightful concerns about Nikolas being in her orbit, but nevertheless you can't really call it cheating especially when at that point they were already over before they even started, and A.J. was in a bad place after Elizabeth did that and instead of turning to alcohol which was his original impulse Carly was there and yes he did sleep with Carly, I am not excusing what A.J. did at all by any means but at the same time you have to understand why he did what he did, he thought that he and Elizabeth were over at that moment so if he slept with someone else then technically it was before they made it official, so you have to admit that I am right here

But at the same time Elizabeth she can't really get angry at A.J. for sleeping with Carly especially if technically they were not even together because she broke up with him

#125   2013/06/22 12:43PM
    Axl Rose

But at the same time in A.J.'s defense, he and Elizabeth were not together at all, remember at Kelly's when she publicly dumped him because he jumped to the wrong conclusion about her and Nikolas and then he called her out on her past all be it he was in the wrong for that but at the same time A.J. had concerns rightful concerns about Nikolas being in her orbit, but nevertheless you can't really call it cheating especially when at that point they were already over before they even started, and A.J. was in a bad place after Elizabeth did that and instead of turning to alcohol which was his original impulse Carly was there and yes he did sleep with Carly, I am not excusing what A.J. did at all by any means but at the same time you have to understand why he did what he did, he thought that he and Elizabeth were over at that moment so if he slept with someone else then technically it was before they made it official, so you have to admit that I am right here

But at the same time Elizabeth she can't really get angry at A.J. for sleeping with Carly especially if technically they were not even together because she broke up with him

#126   2013/06/23 08:12AM
    Axl Rose

I really do hope and pray that Elizabeth does take AJ back because she knows what it's like to cheat on the one she loves cheating on Lucky not once but twice first with Jason and then getting pregnant with Jake, and the second time when she was engaged to Lucky and she was having an affair with Nikolas, so she should take AJ back because AJ made one mistake, one stupid mistake with Carly, and that shouldn't ruin whatever they have especially when Lucky always took her back when she cheated on him, so Elizabeth at least should be able to understand the situation considering she was the one who broke things off with AJ which caused him to be with Carly that night

#127   2013/06/25 04:13PM
    dinkydawes

I thought Quiz were awesome Today.

I liked the bickering at beginning,

And Liz kind softening toward AJ, and worried about his drinking.

I think AJ adores her.

#128   2013/06/26 06:13AM
    Axl Rose

That he does adore her and I really hope that she does soften towards him and forgives him

#129   2013/06/26 08:38AM
    Lady Isadorra

Still team quiz!!!! I think she should def take AJ back! After all the actual affairs she has had she really has no room to call AJ out for sleeping with Carly when they were not actually together! She had an affair with both Nikolas and Jason WHILE she was in committed relationships! AJ did wrong by not coming clean right away but I am sure he feels strongly for Liz and really wants it to work out! As much as I love Nikolas I feel he is throwing himself at Liz WAY too much! Hopefully Quiz will move on from this stronger than ever and finally move to the next stage!! I have noticed SK loosing some weight and looking even better so lets hope its for him and Liz hitting the sheets FINALLY!!!

#130   2013/06/26 11:07AM
    oltlforever31

Quote Lady Isadorra: Still team quiz!!!! I think she should def take AJ back! After all the actual affairs she has had she really has no room to call AJ out for sleeping with Carly when they were not actually together! She had an affair with both Nikolas and Jason WHILE she was in committed relationships! AJ did wrong by not coming clean right away but I am sure he feels strongly for Liz and really wants it to work out! As much as I love Nikolas I feel he is throwing himself at Liz WAY too much! Hopefully Quiz will move on from this stronger than ever and finally move to the next stage!! I have noticed SK loosing some weight and looking even better so lets hope its for him and Liz hitting the sheets FINALLY!!!

I'm with you, I'm still rooting for them! Now that the truth is out, they have a better shot! I still think Nik is hot hot hot, but I just adore AJ.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list