List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/03/08 09:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 12:41PM, Views: 12324, Replies: 132
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #111   2013/04/23 08:04PM
    Re: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!
    jl4ever

I'm liking Liz and AJ.

I just hope RC doesn't eff it up by having AJ bang Carly and Liz once again ends up alone or sleeping with Nik.

#112   2013/04/25 03:17AM
    Vertigobarbie

I'm really liking Quiz and I didn't want too.

Besides if RC was to take this relationship all the way to marriage, Elizabeth would become Michael's step-mother and that would make Carly's head explode. I would love to see that happen.

I can't wait to see today's show. I laughed at Elizabeth throwing Nik's pants at AJ.
    I love seeing a feisty Elizabeth again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/25 03:19AM
    #113   2013/04/25 12:30PM
    Go Away Sam

My poor Quiz today. I like Nik but damn you! RH & SK did a hell of a job with those scenes. I'm not giving up but they're in a uphill climb.

#114   2013/04/25 01:29PM
    ransomha

AJ sure is out of practice, what a bone head thing to say......

#115   2013/04/25 04:22PM
    oltlforever31

So will Liz give him another chance? I sure hope so, because I really do like them together. I think Liz and Nik are cute too, but I don't really want AJ with anyone else.

#116   2013/04/25 07:01PM
    ShadamNuke09

I love Quiz. Just wish they didn't have to go through angst so early in the game. Oh well. They'll make it through.

I like Nik, but he needs to back off. Niz should stay dead and buried. I cried today during the last Quiz scene. First I was all: Poor AJ. Being grilled by Liz. Then when he threw the Niz affair in her face, I was like: Whoa, bad move AJ. Last scene, I was all tears. I just want Quiz together.

#117   2013/04/26 05:40AM
    Axl Rose

Quote ShadamNuke09: I love Quiz. Just wish they didn't have to go through angst so early in the game. Oh well. They'll make it through.

I like Nik, but he needs to back off. Niz should stay dead and buried. I cried today during the last Quiz scene. First I was all: Poor AJ. Being grilled by Liz. Then when he threw the Niz affair in her face, I was like: Whoa, bad move AJ. Last scene, I was all tears. I just want Quiz together.

Yes that much I will agree with you on but at the same time how could AJ trust Elizabeth considering her history with Nikolas? I mean let's be honest here she did sleep with Nikolas behind his brother Lucky's back and also because AJ as far as the love department goes he has always been the one who ends up getting hurt by the woman he loves, so you can see why he is insecure when it comes to Elizabeth even though Elizabeth has been getting close to Nikolas as of late in terms of being in close proximity to him but at the same time Nikolas and Elizabeth have always been friends with one another even before AJ came into the picture because Nikolas and Elizabeth were friends with AJ's late sister Emily, so AJ should take that into account

But at the same time AJ hasn't been lucky in the love department himself and he fears that Elizabeth is just like the rest of the women who have come and gone in his life but also AJ his whole life has been a struggle because:

AJ's parents Alan and Monica were no walk in the park always cheating on one another and then throwing it in the other's face and then AJ's grandparents Edward and Lila with Edward cheating on Lila constantly but also AJ being the less preferred son while Jason his brother was always the golden child

So you could see why AJ would have insecurity/trust issues

But I really want to see Quiz make it, I was a Quiz fan right from day one and hell I still am a Quiz fan through and through but it is just so hard to watch AJ and Elizabeth grill one another but at the same time Elizabeth giving AJ a piece of her mind I could understand it but that doesn't mean that I like it either, but at the same time AJ was in the wrong throwing Elizabeth's past with Nikolas in her face

But at the same time I heard that apparently from some spoilers that AJ is going to have "hate sex" with Carly the mother of his son Michael, so Quiz have quite the obstacle here apparently if AJ is going to cheat on Liz with Carly of all people

But at the same time Liz is not helping matters by spending so much time with Nikolas

And Nikolas from what I hear, he is going into business with Tracy because of AJ, so cue a Nikolas/AJ rivalry

But I am a Quiz fan to the bitter end, let's bump our couple up to where they belong, to the top

#118   2013/04/27 08:47AM
    Axl Rose

At the same time I understand the need for angst as far as Quiz are concerned but at the same time what drew me to them in the first place is the fact that both AJ and Elizabeth do not have stellar pasts, in fact both of them are very flawed people and that they are both trying to learn from their mistakes in terms of not trying to make those same mistakes but at the same time AJ & Elizabeth they would be even closer had it not been for the Prince, Nikolas coming back sticking his nose where it doesn't belong trying to get in the middle of Quiz because underneath it all he still has feelings for Elizabeth even after they had an affair behind Lucky's back and I think Nikolas by manipulating the situation he was trying to end Quiz before they even started

Nikolas is a Cassadine through and through, but at the same time AJ he is a Quartermaine and Quartermaines can play just as dirty as Cassadines can

And wasn't Nikolas married to AJ's sister, Emily? So why the need to go after Elizabeth, just so she can fill the void that AJ's sister Emily left in his life, well if that is the case, Nikolas should find someone else like Emily, hell Sabrina is available, she is a lot like Emily

I just want Nikolas to leave our couple alone

#119   2013/04/27 10:21AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote Vertigobarbie: I'm really liking Quiz and I didn't want too.

Besides if RC was to take this relationship all the way to marriage, Elizabeth would become Michael's step-mother and that would make Carly's head explode. I would love to see that happen.

I can't wait to see today's show. I laughed at Elizabeth throwing Nik's pants at AJ.
    I love seeing a feisty Elizabeth again.

Veggie Your in the Quiz thread! hehehehe...you know I <3 you!

I love feisty Liz, she is so awesome! I burst out laughing at AJ's face when he was like why do you have Nik's pants?!...Liz was so funny when she burst back into Nik's room and stole the pants LOL

#120   2013/04/27 10:24AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote Go Away Sam: My poor Quiz today. I like Nik but damn you! RH & SK did a hell of a job with those scenes. I'm not giving up but they're in a uphill climb.

When AJ threw her affair in her face I wanted to slap the taste out of his mouth! BUT he did immediately regret it and he did apologize, he looked so heartbroken when Liz said there was no them and he didn't deserve a second chance So, I'm still TeamAJ

I LOVE NIk, I always have ( I blame TIIC for the disaster of Niz, they could of been great if written properly ) I love Niz, as friends I prefer they stay that way.

Nik, such a bad boy getting Liz all mad and setting her out on AJ & then teaming up with Tracy

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list