List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/03/08 09:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 12:41PM, Views: 12620, Replies: 132
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #91   2013/04/05 05:23PM
    Re: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!
    tinasfathero...

I loved the furtive glance that Liz gave AJ at their table.

Can't wait for the Quiz performance next week at the NB!

#92   2013/04/05 10:10PM
    aimee0127

I love Liz and AJ together. They are so cute together. I really hope they don't ruin it by Nik bring back.

#93   2013/04/06 12:48PM
    Meeksmonk

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Lady Isadorra: I don't think there will be a Quiz/Niz triangle, at least I hope not, I think the point of the scenes with Liz and Nik is to show she has moved on and still loves him but has worked hard to move on with her life! I am very glad Nik is back because he has always been one of my favs! But I am loving how AJ is being so supportive of Liz right now and he is realy proving that he cares for her and wants to be with her and not letting insecurities get the better of him! He looked super swoon worthy in Fridays scenes!! SK can really rock scenes because he can convey so much with just one smoldering look!!! Team Quiz all the way!!

Hi Lady I !

Monica telling AJ to go to his room and him going was a big turn off for me today.
    The guy needs his own place.
    Loved Liz and Nic, they were H O T . But, I agree, think Liz will end up with AJ.

Lol it's so funny that you say that. I was watching an AJ and Keesha scene on Youtube (they were HOT together!) and he said something about how his family treats him like an adult and he's allowed to come and go whenever he pleases. And here he is, a grown man still living in his family's home. It got me to thinking about how that was done on One Life to Live - all of these grown people living in the same houses (Llanfair, Buchanan's place, Dorian's place...). I get that they're mansions but it's just weird. Like, get your own house.

ANYWAY haha I really like AJ and Liz together. I panicked when I thought they would put him with disgusting Carly, even despite their awful history. I hope that he and Liz are a long-term couple and that we get some more scenes of them getting closer, soon!!

#94   2013/04/07 03:56PM
    jl4ever

Quote Meeksmonk:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Lady Isadorra: I don't think there will be a Quiz/Niz triangle, at least I hope not, I think the point of the scenes with Liz and Nik is to show she has moved on and still loves him but has worked hard to move on with her life! I am very glad Nik is back because he has always been one of my favs! But I am loving how AJ is being so supportive of Liz right now and he is realy proving that he cares for her and wants to be with her and not letting insecurities get the better of him! He looked super swoon worthy in Fridays scenes!! SK can really rock scenes because he can convey so much with just one smoldering look!!! Team Quiz all the way!!

Hi Lady I !

Monica telling AJ to go to his room and him going was a big turn off for me today.
    Loved Liz and Nic, they were H O T . But, I agree, think Liz will end up with AJ.

Lol it's so funny that you say that. I was watching an AJ and Keesha scene on Youtube (they were HOT together!) and he said something about how his family treats him like an adult and he's allowed to come and go whenever he pleases. And here he is, a grown man still living in his family's home. It got me to thinking about how that was done on One Life to Live - all of these grown people living in the same houses (Llanfair, Buchanan's place, Dorian's place...). I get that they're mansions but it's just weird. Like, get your own house.

ANYWAY haha I really like AJ and Liz together. I panicked when I thought they would put him with disgusting Carly, even despite their awful history. I hope that he and Liz are a long-term couple and that we get some more scenes of them getting closer, soon!!

It's too expensive to have so many GH sets. AJ does need his own space. Liz has had her own home for the last six years.

#95   2013/04/07 04:30PM
    ThomasMeeMah

Quote jl4ever:
    Quote Meeksmonk:
    Quote ransomha:

Hi Lady I !

It's too expensive to have so many GH sets. AJ does need his own space. Liz has had her own home for the last six years.

You're right about the sets. That's why we see so many workplace hospital Floating Rib scenes. Plus so many of these characters stay at the Metro Court suites. Just move the TV to the side, change the fresh cut flowers and Voila new room. Betcha now that Todd Manning no longer exists his Manning Enterprises set will be re-conditioned into an abode for AJ.

#96   2013/04/09 01:38PM
    coho49

Loved AJ and Liz's kiss today. Can't wait to see more scenes. I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to see Liz and AJ's routine, but they only have so much time.

#97   2013/04/09 06:56PM
    ShadamNuke09

Oh My God!!! Just watching the show now. That kiss was so sweet! Wish we could have seen their performance. Felix passing by with Tracy and Monica was hilarious.

#98   2013/04/09 07:05PM
    Soapsta

I love QUIZ!!'

#99   2013/04/09 08:19PM
    jaslizforever

Love these 2 together! I was hoping to only tune in for the Ball but I think these 2 are sucking me back into GH! It was a letdown though to not see them perform though! Looked like it would have been a dance number.

#100   2013/04/10 03:50AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

OMG how awesome were the Quiz scenes today?! They were so sparkly and passionate! LOVED them!

I was a huge LiRic fan and Liz's attitude during the scenes today when she gave that smirk and said AJ got an upgrade reminded me of the scene where Liz & Ric shared there first dance and Liz said there was only two ppl invited him & her.

I was annoyed that we didn't get to see there skit, but I will settle for the kiss ...for now! I LOVE Felix! "You go girl!" I love FeLiz's friendship its sweet!

I can't wait to see there next scenes, I hope its another date...maybe a nice dinner & dance <3 ...I just can't wait for there first love scene, its been a long 3 years for Liz and I hope AJ doesn't have a panic attack when he finds out how long its been

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list