List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/03/08 09:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/25 12:41PM, Views: 12776, Replies: 132
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/03/08 09:20PM
    QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!
    LiasonSteckyFan

Thought I'd start an offical thread for fans of Liz & AJ ( Quiz, A&E, Quartz ) they have quite a few nicknames I prefer Quiz

This is a fan appreciation thread not a bash thread so please don't bother to post hate for Liz and or AJ!

If you are posting a spoiler please mark it clearly so that our fellow spoiler-free Quiz fans can also enjoy this thread

#2   2013/03/08 09:26PM
    Re: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!
    LiasonSteckyFan

So, what does everybody think of AJ & Liz so far?

As a diehard Liason fan I found myself pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy them! I have always liked AJ ( he was thrown under the bus for the holy trio and the mob ) I have also always prefered SK's AJ to BW's ( I like the way BW played the evil sniveling AJ, I think he did great ).

I think Becky & Sean have great chemistry ( then again I think Becky has chemistry with most of the men she works with ) I think there scenes have been very sweet with a nice slow build up. I am excited to see where this leads!

AJ needs a friend and Liz has lost so many friends and her brother to prison so I think they would be good for another! AJ seems to enjoy Liz's kids and its about time they had a father figure that sticks around!

I would love to see Jake returned and for AJ to be raising Jason's kids...talk about classicy soapy goodness! AJ & Liz should move into the Q mansion with the boys and liven that place up like it used to be back in the day Yes, I am thinking way ahead

I love that Michael told AJ it was his turn to find somebody smart & beautiful and in walks Nurse Webber

If Ric Lansing ( my second fav Liz pairing ) were to return I would love to see AJ & Ric fight over Liz

#3   2013/03/08 10:33PM
    xoxoBrittany...

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: So, what does everybody think of AJ & Liz so far?

As a diehard Liason fan I found myself pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy them! I have always liked AJ ( he was thrown under the bus for the holy trio and the mob ) I have also always prefered SK's AJ to BW's ( I like the way BW played the evil sniveling AJ, I think he did great ).

I think Becky & Sean have great chemistry ( then again I think Becky has chemistry with most of the men she works with ) I think there scenes have been very sweet with a nice slow build up. I am excited to see where this leads!

AJ needs a friend and Liz has lost so many friends and her brother to prison so I think they would be good for another! AJ seems to enjoy Liz's kids and its about time they had a father figure that sticks around!

I would love to see Jake returned and for AJ to be raising Jason's kids...talk about classicy soapy goodness! AJ & Liz should move into the Q mansion with the boys and liven that place up like it used to be back in the day Yes, I am thinking way ahead

I love that Michael told AJ it was his turn to find somebody smart & beautiful and in walks Nurse Webber

If Ric Lansing ( my second fav Liz pairing ) were to return I would love to see AJ & Ric fight over Liz

I will never love a couple more than Liason but I have to admit I do like the scenes AJ and Elizabeth have been having. And it's nice that she is the one being pursued. I too would love Ric to come back, he never loved anyone like he loved Elizabeth and he is just I would also like Matt to come back because I was getting into Latte and then poof they made him kill psycho Niles

But what Carly said to AJ today was pretty spot on the part of Elizabeth heart that doesnt belong to Lucky belongs to Jason.

So I guess we shall see where this goes, I'm just glad Elizabeth is on my screen.

#4   2013/03/08 10:50PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote xoxoBrittany2488:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan: So, what does everybody think of AJ & Liz so far?

I will never love a couple more than Liason but I have to admit I do like the scenes AJ and Elizabeth have been having. And it's nice that she is the one being pursued. I too would love Ric to come back, he never loved anyone like he loved Elizabeth and he is just I would also like Matt to come back because I was getting into Latte and then poof they made him kill psycho Niles

But what Carly said to AJ today was pretty spot on the part of Elizabeth heart that doesnt belong to Lucky belongs to Jason.

So I guess we shall see where this goes, I'm just glad Elizabeth is on my screen.

I know I will never love another Soap couple like I loved Liason either

But if the DA of Hotness were to return I'd be like AJ who? Even when I tried to hate Ric/LiRic I couldn't they were just too magical <3

The other day on Twitter Ric H. was tweeting the GH fans about the NB and whether or not Ric Lansing should crash it! I tweeted him he should crash it and tell AJ to get his hands off your woman

#5   2013/03/09 01:47PM
    alissain

It would be great if Lucky (no matter who plays him)comes back and gets back with Elizabeth and raises his son with her! No more drama and heartbreak for ELizabeth, its gone on too long. AJ not good for her, he needs someone NOT sweet who will be his match in business and personal life.

#6   2013/03/09 01:56PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote alissain: It would be great if Lucky (no matter who plays him)comes back and gets back with Elizabeth and raises his son with her! No more drama and heartbreak for ELizabeth, its gone on too long. AJ not good for her, he needs someone NOT sweet who will be his match in business and personal life.

Sorry, I do not ever want to see Liz & Lucky together ever again. I was a fan of there teen romance from 98-99 but when Lucky "died" in the fire that was it for them, the ship had sailed.

Elizabeth needs a man who will put her and her children first. Not go off to Ireland looking for lucky charms

AJ said to Carly he could stay a good man for the love of a right woman and thats Elizabeth.

#7   2013/03/10 02:44PM
    jl4ever

I'm still ticked that Guza wrote in Becky's last pregnancy and gave Liz another kid.

Lucky needs to stay gone. LnL2 as a teenage love ended the day that Lucky died.

Liz needs a man that is only interested in our girl and no one else.

#8   2013/03/10 11:56PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Taking a look on YouTube and there are lots of Quiz fans and vids

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdCUlWhl5PI - AJ & Liz - Wanted

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkKut6isI_g - You Get Me

#9   2013/03/11 07:06AM
    Lady Isadorra

I just love this new couple and hope they are the next big super couple!! Team Quiz!!!

#10   2013/03/11 08:12AM
    Jasam Always...

too bad that AJ will be with Carly after todd is gone, they are going with AJ & Carly not AJ & Liz.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list