List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: the recast -- who will play the new lulu spencer?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

the recast -- who will play the new lulu spencer?

Started by hochimin at 2013/03/05 01:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/06 10:16AM, Views: 3764, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/03/05 01:44AM
    the recast -- who will play the new lulu spencer?
    hochimin

any news? who is lulu? do they recast or forget about her?

#2   2013/03/05 06:13AM
    Re: the recast -- who will play the new lulu spencer?
    eglassman11

Like when Laura had been kidnapped for when the actress wanted to leave the show, the same thing will most likely happen to Lulu

#3   2013/03/05 06:29AM
    alikat

I can think of a few actresses who could fill the role. One of my favorites would be Jennifer Landon. She's a fabulous actress and would fit the age/look.

If they went a little older, Terri Conn.

Adrienne Frantz would also fit...I guess she'd be a little older too and she's not that good of an actress to fill the emmy award winner's shoes. But she could sure do the Lulu screamcry. UGH

Stephanie Gaschet would fit the mold age wise and looks wise and she can hold her own acting chops wise.

If they didn't mind changing her look some...Mandy Bruno would be outstanding!!! Another would be Justice Bolding, Crystal Hunt and Marnie Shulenberg

#4   2013/03/05 01:00PM
    oltlforever31

I think Chrishell Stause would be good, if she lightened her hair, I also think Justice Bolding would be a good choice.

#5   2013/03/05 08:49PM
    hopey pix

I also vote for Jennifer Landon as the new LuLu!!She's great,and got such a raw deal from Y&R.They let her go just as we all got to like her on there!!

#6   2013/03/06 07:34AM
    Dimples02

Looks like Marcy Rylan might be taking over this role. Daytime Confidential is leaking this. She's recurring as Abby over at Y&R.

I like Marcy but was hoping for Stephanie Gatschet.

#7   2013/03/06 07:55AM
    babysnooks

Quote Dimples02: Looks like Marcy Rylan might be taking over this role. Daytime Confidential is leaking this. She's recurring as Abby over at Y&R.

I like Marcy but was hoping for Stephanie Gatschet.

Yes, that seems to be the latest news leaked. I, personally, think she will be a great Lulu and a definite asset to GH. Her acting is right on, and she should have no problem becoming Lulu. I also, agree that Stephanie would have been a good match.

#8   2013/03/06 08:40AM
    ghfanfare

I am glad they have recast Lulu and are not just killing off the character or sending her out of town. I understand MR is an experienced actress and should have no problem stepping into the role. Wish her the best in her new gig at GH.

#9   2013/03/06 08:43AM
    AdrianeG

Quote ghfanfare: I am glad they have recast Lulu and are not just killing off the character or sending her out of town. I understand MR is an experienced actress and should have no problem stepping into the role. Wish her the best in her new gig at GH.

I like her a lot on Y & R, she might even turn me into a Lante fan.

#10   2013/03/06 08:49AM
    tinasfathero...

Marcy was a lot of fun to watch on GL as Lizzie Spalding, calculating and vulnerable. Mixed bag on Y&R but I blame the writing staff as they really didn't tap her gifts.....she was written similar to Kristina during Kris' Mafia Princess storyline, a pampered clueless trust-fund brat.

It will be interesting to see her take on the more mature and layered part of Lulu.
    Good luck, Marcy. Glad you're on board.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list