List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Rafe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rafe

Started by ransomha at 2013/03/01 07:03AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/02 08:36AM, Views: 1022, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/03/01 07:03AM
    Rafe
    ransomha

Is Rafe on his way to foster care?
    No mom, no dad. No family.

#2   2013/03/01 07:06AM
    Re: Rafe
    Axl Rose

I wonder if McBain will step in and become like a surrogate father to Rafe basically becoming Rafe's foster father, because if McBain does that, then I say more power to John for taking Rafe in, because McBain he can't even be a father to his own son Liam because of the restraining order that Natalie has on him, so for McBain to adopt Rafe in the future would be actually something to see

#3   2013/03/01 08:37AM
    Hazzy

I think it depends on if John stays on GH...........

#4   2013/03/01 10:17AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I bet Lucy takes him in and becomes his guardian since her cousin, Rafe, was his legal father and she and Allison were friedns.

#5   2013/03/01 10:20AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I bet Lucy takes him in and becomes his guardian since her cousin, Rafe, was his legal father and she and Allison were friedns.

I think so too, I like Lucy, and she may be dramatic at times but she loves Rafe and she did promise to take care of him

#6   2013/03/02 08:30AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I bet Lucy takes him in and becomes his guardian since her cousin, Rafe, was his legal father and she and Allison were friedns.

I think so too, I like Lucy, and she may be dramatic at times but she loves Rafe and she did promise to take care of him

Lucy assaulted a police officer, wouldn't she be headed back to prison? And is she a good choice?

I'm thinking John would be a good choice or be real soapy if SHAWN took him in!

In real life, he'd be going into foster care but, this sure isn't real life.
    Kind of a sad case, never been to school, always on the move with a crazy mother, losing both parents.

#7   2013/03/02 08:36AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

Lucy assaulted a police officer, wouldn't she be headed back to prison? And is she a good choice?

I'm thinking John would be a good choice or be real soapy if SHAWN took him in!

In real life, he'd be going into foster care but, this sure isn't real life.
    Kind of a sad case, never been to school, always on the move with a crazy mother, losing both parents.

You are right, there should be a social worker around but this is Soap World, and I hear Lucy is leaving is that right?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list