List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: any jerry jacks and robin news?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

any jerry jacks and robin news?

Started by o123 at 2013/02/24 07:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/03 06:43AM, Views: 3223, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/24 07:05AM
    any jerry jacks and robin news?
    o123

any jerry jacks and robin news? it's been a while since we last saw jerry and robin together. and the jerry jacks n' robin story has been left hanging for months. so any jerry jacks and robin news?

#2   2013/02/24 08:29AM
    Re: any jerry jacks and robin news?
    Bettie Davis

Robin comes back around the nurses ball and Jerry comes back to but I don't know when

#3   2013/02/24 10:01AM
    o123

Quote Bettie Davis: Robin comes back around the nurses ball and Jerry comes back to but I don't know when

so jerry jacks brings robin back for the nurses ball? when's that? is there a date?

#4   2013/02/25 03:52AM
    kenerly1

what was the point of Robin leaving? I thought the actress wanted out for good.

#5   2013/02/25 09:17AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote kenerly1: what was the point of Robin leaving? I thought the actress wanted out for good.

She wanted to do other projects and RC was willing to work with her so is able to come back.

#6   2013/02/25 02:23PM
    o123

Quote kenerly1: what was the point of Robin leaving? I thought the actress wanted out for good.

the point is Sebastian Roche. Sebastian wants back IN on GH. and the point is robin isn't dead. jerry isn't dead. and jerry jacks has robin now. so. the point is a big story between jerry jacks n' robin and robin's loved ones like anna devane scorpio on 2013 General Hospital

#7   2013/02/25 03:23PM
    SpoilerCindy

Last I heard she was out...I know everyone keeps saying she is back for the Nurses Ball---but I think that is mostly a rumor...KM did an exit interview a couple of months ago in Soap Digest, and said she loved the show, but gave no indication she would be back soon..

#8   2013/02/25 04:10PM
    o123

Quote SpoilerCindy: Last I heard she was out...I know everyone keeps saying she is back for the Nurses Ball---but I think that is mostly a rumor...KM did an exit interview a couple of months ago in Soap Digest, and said she loved the show, but gave no indication she would be back soon..

if KM's out. doesn't mean sebastian roche's out. doesn't mean jerry jacks is out. and it doesn't mean they can't recast robin either

#9   2013/02/27 05:18PM
    GH fan 1970

It would just be nice if they would FINALLY find out that Robin is alive and she gets to go back to Patrick and her daughter.

#10   2013/02/28 01:16PM
    o123

Quote GH fan 1970: It would just be nice if they would FINALLY find out that Robin is alive and she gets to go back to Patrick and her daughter.

that would happen if jerry jacks let's robin get back to patty boy and emma. and if jerry jacks tells everyone in person in port charles robin's alive. it's up to jerry jacks for this to happen with robin

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list