List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Started by ObsessedwithAMC at 2013/02/23 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 12:46PM, Views: 44767, Replies: 137
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/03/21 05:14AM
    Re: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?
    stonecoldhot

Quote alesamkrismol fan: I'm sure it's someone connected to the Cassadines. Maybe their fathers were enemies but they were in love. I hope it's someone Natasha aka Alexis loved. Max (DWTS) has the answers. Supposedly he knows Sam's father. The spoilers keep changing. One says it's because of Molly's book and another says Sam starts to question who her father is. Makes sense. She is a PI

I loved when Luke would call Alexis Natasha

#82   2013/04/04 05:30PM
    ericaldom

I love all the theories here on who is sam's dad...let me throw a new one out there. What if Sean Donnely could turn out to be her dad. They are bringing all the fan faves back and he certainly was popular back in the 80's

#83   2013/04/04 05:31PM
    ransomha

Blackey Parish

#84   2013/04/04 07:21PM
    Casse2go

I have read only bits of the posts on page 1 so I don't know if this has been brought up. But let's discuss it...

Jerry Jax is Sam's dad.

To an 18 yr old a dangerous man could be someone who breaks the rules all the time. However, we all know jerry to be an unscrupulous man. Dangerous doesn't begin to describe him.

So let's go over Jerry, Alexis, and Sam.

Jerry has not only changed his name more than once but his face. When he first came on GH I think he had dark hair, he seems to always have had a desire for Alexis. make it's from way back when... and maybe he never knew Alexis had a child. Maybe he still doesn't, and that's why he's been so malicious to Sam. Has he ever caused Sam harm? When Sam was shot in the back, was that Jerry?

Anyway... if Sam's dad is someone dangerous, then that let's out Frisco & Mac. Maybe even Robert Scorpio. But what about Duke?

SO my list would be Jerry Jacks, Duke Lavery, and here's a blast from the near past, Joe Jr. Remember, we're talking about 30 yrs ago.

#85   2013/04/04 10:26PM
    HOT PINK

Quote Casse2go: I have read only bits of the posts on page 1 so I don't know if this has been brought up. But let's discuss it...

Jerry Jax is Sam's dad.

To an 18 yr old a dangerous man could be someone who breaks the rules all the time. However, we all know jerry to be an unscrupulous man. Dangerous doesn't begin to describe him.

So let's go over Jerry, Alexis, and Sam.

Jerry has not only changed his name more than once but his face. When he first came on GH I think he had dark hair, he seems to always have had a desire for Alexis. make it's from way back when... and maybe he never knew Alexis had a child. Maybe he still doesn't, and that's why he's been so malicious to Sam. Has he ever caused Sam harm? When Sam was shot in the back, was that Jerry?

Anyway... if Sam's dad is someone dangerous, then that let's out Frisco & Mac. Maybe even Robert Scorpio. But what about Duke?

SO my list would be Jerry Jacks, Duke Lavery, and here's a blast from the near past, Joe Jr. Remember, we're talking about 30 yrs ago.

Alexis was 16 when she had Sam, and I'm guessing it wasn't very long after Helena killed her mother that she met Sam's father. Didn't Jerry Jacks have plastic surgery to change his face? If so, since Alexis has said she didn't know Sam's father's real name, Jerry could quite possibly be Sam's father. Maybe that's why Jerry came on to Alexis in the police station a couple of years or so ago, and Mac decked him for it. Jerry does seem to love playing the game of cat and mouse with Alexis. Perhaps it's because he knows she was the girl he seduced all those years ago, and he loves the fact that she doesn't recognize him. But, wait, that would mean Jax slept with his niece when she first arrived in PC. Hmmm...maybe Jerry isn't Sam's father after all... Just hope we find out who he is SOON. It's way past time for the truth to come out.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/04 10:30PM
    #86   2013/04/05 05:32AM
    Axl Rose

When Joe Scully, Jr. first came on to the show, I honestly thought that Joe Jr. would turn out to be Sam's father making Sam and Trey half-sister and half-brother meaning Sam she would be Joe Scully's granddaughter

But as for who Sam's father can be, I see it being John Stamos' character of Blackie Parrish as her father, with Blackie and Alexis hooking up way back when

#87   2013/04/06 07:58PM
    Casse2go

Well, Alexis has seen Frisco, so I guess we can cross him off the list of candidates for Sam's dad-dy.

Sam's dad will probably come to light because of a problem with Danny or he himself will come into GH and the malady will be found in him.

He'll probably start feeling bad or something while in the company of Sam or someone who knows about Danny's condition and mention it as the possible cause for his feeling ill.

At any rate I wish they'd get on with it. The show has so many people on it right now that it's hard to keep interest in one storyline.

#88   2013/04/07 01:23PM
    jl4ever

Alexis said the boy went to a neighboring school so she knew his name.

#89   2013/04/07 03:03PM
    ThomasMeeMah

Didn't the writers plot out during the baby swap story from last year that Danny suffered some sort of predilection to a health issue commonly found in those of Mediterranean descent? Maybe the father is from the Santiago family.

#90   2013/04/07 03:40PM
    ransomha

Quote ThomasMeeMah: Didn't the writers plot out during the baby swap story from last year that Danny suffered some sort of predilection to a health issue commonly found in those of Mediterranean descent? Maybe the father is from the Santiago family.

I'm still going with Blackie Parish. He's Greek,

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list