List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Started by ObsessedwithAMC at 2013/02/23 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 12:46PM, Views: 45115, Replies: 137
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/03/01 05:22AM
    Re: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?
    MikeLikesSoaps

Sam's father will also be Livvie's father - hence why the two look so much alike.

#72   2013/03/01 05:44AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote odessa90: Duke

They don1t even seem to know each other

#73   2013/03/01 06:58AM
    Axl Rose

I can't see it being Duke Lavery as Sam's father, because Duke has been dead for decades until he miraculously came back from the dead but even so Duke was in a Turkish prison so I can't see how he could have fathered Sam oh but we don't know hardly next to nothing about Duke's past before he ever came to Port Charles, so Duke could be a possibility but Alexis would have remembered Duke or at the very least remember sleeping with him and Duke would have remembered Alexis or at the very least he would have remembered sleeping with her way back when in the 1980s when Sam was conceived

But Duke being Sam's father, that would make Anna Sam's step-mother since Duke and Anna are married and Duke would be Danny's grandfather, so it would be enough to keep Duke in town

#74   2013/03/01 08:52AM
    Bettie Davis

On the old Patty Duke show way back when, she played identical cousins, so I'm pretty sure Sam and Levvie are sister's. As the song went on the Patty Duke show, they walked alike, talked alike, and looked alike, but they were cousins, identical all the way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/01 08:54AM
    #75   2013/03/01 12:20PM
    shepmajor

Quote Axl Rose: I can't see it being Duke Lavery as Sam's father, because Duke has been dead for decades until he miraculously came back from the dead but even so Duke was in a Turkish prison so I can't see how he could have fathered Sam oh but we don't know hardly next to nothing about Duke's past before he ever came to Port Charles, so Duke could be a possibility but Alexis would have remembered Duke or at the very least remember sleeping with him and Duke would have remembered Alexis or at the very least he would have remembered sleeping with her way back when in the 1980s when Sam was conceived

But Duke being Sam's father, that would make Anna Sam's step-mother since Duke and Anna are married and Duke would be Danny's grandfather, so it would be enough to keep Duke in town

Not that I believe for a moment that Duke is Sam's father, but will play along...

Duke was in prison for twenty years... Sam is WELL over twenty years old. In that sense, then yeah... Duke was roaming around free when Sam was conceived.

#76   2013/03/02 07:44AM
    Axl Rose

Imagine if Jeff Webber did turn out to be Sam's father, then that would make Sam and Elizabeth half-sisters and Sam would be Cam and Aiden's aunt which means that Jake would have been Sam's nephew, and plus Liz and Sam don't really get along all that much, so to see them as sisters would be interesting to say the least

#77   2013/03/02 01:12PM
    KillerQueen

Quote jl4ever: Alexis stated that her teenage boyfriend was dangerous and his family yanked him out of boarding school once their parents found out that she was pregnant. Helena hates Alexis, which is why I nominated her as sending Stavors after his own sister.

Alexis had stated in the begaining she never told Sam s father she was pregant, her father would never allow that. It s possable they re wrote that little fact and I didnt hear it but in the begaining Alexis s boyfriend was an older boy and unaware he was to be a father

#78   2013/03/20 05:37PM
    Cat333

Robert Scorpio ...He is Greek...Helena hates him..Robin would be Sam's sister...

#79   2013/03/20 05:47PM
    HOT PINK

Quote Cat333: Robert Scorpio ...He is Greek...Helena hates him..Robin would be Sam's sister...

FYI - Robert is not Greek. He (and Mac) are from Australia.

#80   2013/03/20 08:40PM
    alesamkrismo...

I'm sure it's someone connected to the Cassadines. Maybe their fathers were enemies but they were in love. I hope it's someone Natasha aka Alexis loved. Max (DWTS) has the answers. Supposedly he knows Sam's father. The spoilers keep changing. One says it's because of Molly's book and another says Sam starts to question who her father is. Makes sense. She is a PI

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list