List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Started by ObsessedwithAMC at 2013/02/23 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 12:46PM, Views: 44907, Replies: 137
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/02/27 01:51PM
    Re: Who Could Sam's Father Be?
    Bizlet

As uncomfortable as Alexis was today when the subject came up I think they are going definitely going to introduce Sam's father soon. The only think for certain the father is not going to be one of her Cassadines relatives.

#62   2013/02/27 02:11PM
    Re: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?
    alesamkrismo...

Quote Bizlet: As uncomfortable as Alexis was today when the subject came up I think they are going definitely going to introduce Sam's father soon. The only think for certain the father is not going to be one of her Cassadines relatives.

I don't think so either. I thought so in the beginning in Guza's regime but now I'm not so sure. Alexis DID not want to give Sam away the fact that he made her tells me it was someone she really cared about...IMO

#63   2013/02/27 02:59PM
    Howie79

Quote alesamkrismol fan: All this hype for nothing! I knew that was going to happen. I really tuned in for an emotional scene when Alexis was talking about Sam's childhood. There was some emotion but Anna is the one that wins that award. Some actresses can just cry at the drop of a hat like Olivia,Kate, Anna and Lucky! Can they cry

And don't forget Sonny. He can conjure up a few on demand too.

#64   2013/02/27 03:52PM
    jl4ever

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote jl4ever: Alexis was raped by one of her half-brothers, probably by Stavros.

How could any one be PLEASED a teenager was raped and worse by a brother, half broter. Alexis WANTED to keep her baby but her dad wouldnt let her. Do you tink if it was rapeby a half brother Alexis would want tat ba.tard near her baby

=========
    Where in my post did it state that I was pleased Sam was raped by her mother's brothers? You may want to read the post one more time and stop making up things in your head.

#65   2013/02/27 03:54PM
    jl4ever

Quote hayleedog: Intuition tells me that Sam's father isn't going to be from GH's past/history but rather from OLTL's. If her father turns out to be Clint Buchanan that would make her Natalie's half sister or perhaps her and Todd have the same father. That would mean Todd helped aide in the kidnapping of his own nephew and would make Starr Sam's niece further integrating the ties between the OLTL characters and GH.

====
    Nope. Clint was in Llanview back in 1982 and would have been in his 40's which is way too old to be banging some teenage at a boarding school!

#66   2013/02/27 03:56PM
    jl4ever

Alexis stated that her teenage boyfriend was dangerous and his family yanked him out of boarding school once their parents found out that she was pregnant. Helena hates Alexis, which is why I nominated her as sending Stavors after his own sister.

#67   2013/02/28 02:52PM
    clalvis

I think it's Kevin, the psychiatrist.
    Lucy Coe keeps saying that he's Livie's father so why not Sams, they are the same person. With this whole vampire s/l, it seems like this is where it's heading...just saying.

#68   2013/02/28 02:56PM
    shepmajor

Quote jl4ever: Alexis stated that her teenage boyfriend was dangerous and his family yanked him out of boarding school once their parents found out that she was pregnant. Helena hates Alexis, which is why I nominated her as sending Stavors after his own sister.

When did she state this? I remember her telling Rick about him and I don't recall ever hearing her say he was dangerous or that she was afraid of him. Just that she'd fallen for an older boy. MIKKOS was dangerous and threatening, but I really don't recall her saying that about Sam's father.

#69   2013/02/28 05:05PM
    odessa90

Duke

#70   2013/02/28 05:11PM
    odessa90

8) Duke is sam father i will be suprise is somebody esle turn out to be the father other then Duke

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list