List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Started by ObsessedwithAMC at 2013/02/23 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 12:46PM, Views: 45186, Replies: 137
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/02/26 08:58PM
    Re: Who Could Sam's Father Be?
    coho49

I have no idea who Sam's father will end up being, but I like the idea of Frisco. Only because her and Maxie are already good friends, I think it would be sweet if they could also be sisters. Maxie needs a sister......Plus I've always enjoyed Sam and Maxie's chemistry because they are so different, basically I'm saying they have an unlikely friendship. They are so funny together, Maxie trying to fancy Sam's attire up for Jason and trying to plan their wedding. It was hilarious! I think if they turned out to be sisters it would bring their relationship full circle! As far as Frisco goes, I love him, I don't expect him to be around long enough to comment on their relationship though. I would prefer the story to be about Maxie and Sam instead.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/26 08:59PM
    #52   2013/02/27 12:09AM
    RisenPhoenix

Is it possible that Duke could be the father?

#53   2013/02/27 07:59AM
    ObsessedwithAMC

Quote RisenPhoenix: Is it possible that Duke could be the father?

I don't think so.

#54   2013/02/27 08:59AM
    alesamkrismo...

I'm a HUGE Samlexis fan and as much as I want to know who Sam's father is, I doubt we will find out today. It will be more like food for thought. I think Alexis will dance around the question with Anna. I'm sure most of the talk will be about Sam's childhood and regret. Either way I hope we get lots of emotion for Sam...It's time!
    I hope I'm wrong about Sam's father. We've been waiting way too long for the reveal!!

#55   2013/02/27 11:27AM
    nycagnes

I predict Duke will be Sam's father.

#56   2013/02/27 12:52PM
    SonnylovesEmily

I still can't see Duke being Sam's father because he wasn't around while Alexis was in college. However, it wouldn't surprise me if there was incest in Alexis's life.

#57   2013/02/27 01:23PM
    oltllover

Alexis wasnt on the show when she was in college and I always thought she was in highschool when she got pregnant. besides when does "history" on soaps matter tptb will just rewrite to fit whatever story they want to tell.

#58   2013/02/27 01:27PM
    alesamkrismo...

All this hype for nothing! I knew that was going to happen. I really tuned in for an emotional scene when Alexis was talking about Sam's childhood. There was some emotion but Anna is the one that wins that award. Some actresses can just cry at the drop of a hat like Olivia,Kate, Anna and Lucky! Can they cry

#59   2013/02/27 01:40PM
    oltllover

Quote alesamkrismol fan: All this hype for nothing! I knew that was going to happen. I really tuned in for an emotional scene when Alexis was talking about Sam's childhood. There was some emotion but Anna is the one that wins that award. Some actresses can just cry at the drop of a hat like Olivia,Kate, Anna and Lucky! Can they cry

OMG, Lucky/JJ was the king of crying on a dime. He is a fine actor.

#60   2013/02/27 01:42PM
    snbtwistoffate

Noah Drake Could be her father.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list