List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Started by ObsessedwithAMC at 2013/02/23 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 12:46PM, Views: 45107, Replies: 137
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/02/26 11:09AM
    Re: Who Could Sam's Father Be?
    KillerQueen

Quote jl4ever: Alexis was raped by one of her half-brothers, probably by Stavros.

How could any one be PLEASED a teenager was raped and worse by a brother, half broter. Alexis WANTED to keep her baby but her dad wouldnt let her. Do you tink if it was rapeby a half brother Alexis would want tat ba.tard near her baby

#42   2013/02/26 11:09AM
    KillerQueen

Quote jl4ever: Alexis was raped by one of her half-brothers, probably by Stavros.

How could any one be PLEASED a teenager was raped and worse by a brother, half broter. Alexis WANTED to keep her baby but her dad wouldnt let her. Do you tink if it was rapeby a half brother Alexis would want tat ba.tard near her baby

#43   2013/02/26 11:22AM
    KillerQueen

Sorryfor the doule post. My computer coughted.

#44   2013/02/26 12:16PM
    my sons new ...

What about Scotty Or John stamos is returning?

#45   2013/02/26 12:18PM
    my sons new ...

John stamos was in a band and was always in trouble and has been in prison for a while I believe 30 years.

#46   2013/02/26 12:20PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote my sons new heart: What about Scotty Or John stamos is returning?

Scotty can't be her father. Unless he and Alexis suddenly remember they went to boarding school together and slept together. Also, I don't think Scotty was ever in boarding school. I think young Scotty always lived and was SORASed in PC.

#47   2013/02/26 12:41PM
    shepmajor

Not that they haven't re-written history before, but when we first found out that teenage Alexis gave birth to a daughter, she flat out told Ric Lansing that her father was an "older boy" she met while in boarding school. Implying that he was either a senior in high school or a freshman in college.

So I'm sticking with canon until they actually do re-write that history.

#48   2013/02/26 03:40PM
    luluspencer

Michael Nader, bring him back as Dimitri Merrick, a Russian duke in school, in Maine, a little older than Alexis Russian hot and sexy. all this time to wait for who her daddy is and there going make it Kevin, make it Ryan who is crazy, her father something exciting,

#49   2013/02/26 04:14PM
    hayleedog

maybe Sam's father will turn out to be Jeff
    Webber which would make her and Liz half sisters

#50   2013/02/26 04:31PM
    hayleedog

Intuition tells me that Sam's father isn't going to be from GH's past/history but rather from OLTL's. If her father turns out to be Clint Buchanan that would make her Natalie's half sister or perhaps her and Todd have the same father. That would mean Todd helped aide in the kidnapping of his own nephew and would make Starr Sam's niece further integrating the ties between the OLTL characters and GH.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list