List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Started by ObsessedwithAMC at 2013/02/23 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 12:46PM, Views: 43999, Replies: 137
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/02/25 08:11PM
    Re: Who Could Sam's Father Be?
    HOT PINK

Nancy Lee Grahn has said we will be "pleasantly surprised" when we learn the identity of Sam's father. Alexis being raped by one of her half-brothers WOULD NOT be a pleasant surprise, in my opinion. I hope they are not going to drag this on too much longer. It's way past time for Sam (and us viewers) to finally find out who her father is.

#32   2013/02/25 08:47PM
    elwood

Quote HOT PINK: Nancy Lee Grahn has said we will be "pleasantly surprised" when we learn the identity of Sam's father. Alexis being raped by one of her half-brothers WOULD NOT be a pleasant surprise, in my opinion. I hope they are not going to drag this on too much longer. It's way past time for Sam (and us viewers) to finally find out who her father is.

Sam is a convicted prostitute mob moll. There are much more established, beloved characters who deserve their lineage uncovered. Sam is nada.

#33   2013/02/26 08:12AM
    Axl Rose

Imagine if Tony Jones turns out to be Sam's father, Tony Frisco's late brother, Tony who was Bobbie Spencer's husband and Lucas' father as well as Carly's step-father, yes Tony, that Tony, he would be perfect as Sam's father because then it would make Sam and Maxie cousins

#34   2013/02/26 08:17AM
    JASAM+BABY2012

Quote elwood:
    Quote HOT PINK: Nancy Lee Grahn has said we will be "pleasantly surprised" when we learn the identity of Sam's father. Alexis being raped by one of her half-brothers WOULD NOT be a pleasant surprise, in my opinion. I hope they are not going to drag this on too much longer. It's way past time for Sam (and us viewers) to finally find out who her father is.

Sam is a convicted prostitute mob moll. There are much more established, beloved characters who deserve their lineage uncovered. Sam is nada.

If I recall correctly, in regards to the prostitution charges, it was dropped. Sam might be nothing to you but she's a beloved character among many viewers. And your comments won't change the fact in regards to NLG's comments stating we will be "pleasantly surprised" in regards to the identity of Sam's daddy.

#35   2013/02/26 08:20AM
    JASAM+BABY2012

Quote elwood: Faison. Sam is a nasty piece of work. It would make it all make sense.

Again, Faison being Sam's daddy doesn't fit with NLG's Twitter comments.

#36   2013/02/26 08:22AM
    JASAM+BABY2012

Quote jl4ever:
    Quote elwood: Faison. Sam is a nasty piece of work. It would make it all make sense.

=====
    Faison is way too cool to be Sam's father. My vote is Alexis was raped by one of her brother's or Mikkos!

Try again. NLG's comments stated we'll be "pleasantly surprised" which rules out Sam being a product of incest / rape from any psycho nutjobs.

#37   2013/02/26 08:31AM
    ObsessedwithAMC

I still think it could be Kevin Collins.

#38   2013/02/26 09:01AM
    alesamkrismo...

Quote JASAM+BABY2012:
    Quote elwood:

If I recall correctly, in regards to the prostitution charges, it was dropped. Sam might be nothing to you but she's a beloved character among many viewers. And your comments won't change the fact in regards to NLG's comments stating we will be "pleasantly surprised" in regards to the identity of Sam's daddy.

I guess the Sam haters don't watch the show because if they did they would see what a loving relationship Sam/Kelly and Alexis/Nancy have! Just about every character has a dark slutty side. It's how the WRITERS portray them!!

#39   2013/02/26 09:02AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote alesamkrismol fan:
    Quote JASAM+BABY2012:
    Quote elwood:

I guess the Sam haters don't watch the show because if they did they would see what a loving relationship Sam/Kelly and Alexis/Nancy have! Just about every character has a dark slutty side. It's how the WRITERS portray them!!

I like Sam.

#40   2013/02/26 09:39AM
    snbtwistoffate

Patrick dad would be more likely. Sam and Patrick would create a new family dynamic. Dont know if they ever met.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list