List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Started by ObsessedwithAMC at 2013/02/23 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 12:46PM, Views: 45189, Replies: 137
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/02/24 09:54PM
    Re: Who Could Sam's Father Be?
    alesamkrismo...

Quote jl4ever: Alexis was raped by one of her half-brothers, probably by Stavros.

I've been saying that for years! I'm with you. The only weird thing is that she will be pure Cassadine....creepy.
    Unless they make Faison her father, but Alexis didn't flinch when she talked about him. She knows what he looks like.
    My hope is that Sam's father was Alexis's true love. Alexis deserves a beautiful romance and not with Shawn! He seems more like her body guard! Sam deserves a loving dad. She already has an awesome mom.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/24 09:58PM
    #22   2013/02/24 11:16PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

I'm just tired of guessing , I just want to know already . I just want him to be someone important because then the storyline will become a dud fast .

#23   2013/02/25 08:33AM
    alesamkrismo...

I think we will keep guessing. Not sure if the reveal will happen yet. There is too much on the canvas right now. Samlexis fans have been waiting years for this. I don't think Ron would have Alexis just blurt out his name. I'm sure Alexis might box around who he is. There probably will be a lot of emotion when she talks about Sam's childhood. There is still a lot of regret there. They both have grown so close and now there's Danny.She loves Sam and now she's gone with this killer. Alexis is probably out of her mind. My only hope is that she talks with Anna alone and not with her boyfriend the body guard.

#24   2013/02/25 08:44AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote alesamkrismol fan:
    Quote jl4ever: Alexis was raped by one of her half-brothers, probably by Stavros.

I've been saying that for years! I'm with you. The only weird thing is that she will be pure Cassadine....creepy.
    Unless they make Faison her father, but Alexis didn't flinch when she talked about him. She knows what he looks like.
    My hope is that Sam's father was Alexis's true love. Alexis deserves a beautiful romance and not with Shawn! He seems more like her body guard! Sam deserves a loving dad. She already has an awesome mom.

As I said earlier in the post, it has to be Valenteen the 3rd brother of Stavrous and Stephan.

#25   2013/02/25 10:45AM
    smoken

I do not think it nis Alexas brother hanot that is creepy and that would meen she had her brothers kid, and i do not think the writers will go there. If i rembeer right i think they hinted years ago that Frisco's father sent him to a boarding school and he ran away and made his way home to say good bye to his dying mother, so maybe young frisco met young Alexas and sam was concived. Who ever it is would half to be someone Alexas has not seen in town yet and the only peopel i can think of that would fit would be Frisco and Duke and Duke is a little old so i would think it could be Frisco, it would make for more long term story, maybe when Alexas talks to Anna she will give anna a clue since Anna is good friends with Frisco and Duke, who ever it is would half to important part of the cast, because of long term story telling.

#26   2013/02/25 12:57PM
    nikie

I'm really sure who's going to turn out to be sam's father! I remember when alexis told both ric and sam she didn't make it seemed that it was a horrible thing that happen to her like being raped by her half brother. I got the feeling that she liked the person. I don't think that it was fashion for the same reason, alexis seems like she liked the person. Plus I think that she would have said something by now if it was fasion, I mean over the years fashion has been in and out of pc and I never even seen alexis flinch at the sight. So I don't think its him. I'm not sure about the frisco being sam's father, I don't remember frisco ever saying he went to boarding school! And I would think that if it was frisco alexis would have let sam know by now! That would mean that maxie and gergie were her sisters. If frisco was sam's father alexis would have said something whem gergie died so that sam would have been with her sister. I know that alexis hasn't seen frisco yet but I'm pretty sure she knows he's maxie and gergie's father. If its someone that we already know and possible be happy with I can't think of anyone!!!!

#27   2013/02/25 01:58PM
    ohmystar

I have to admit this is way out of left field and I do not know a lot about JS Blackie Parish, but he would fit the right age. This would give him a story if TPTB were to bring back JS for the 50th Aniversary.

#28   2013/02/25 07:58PM
    jl4ever

Alexis said the boy was yanked from school by his parents, and that she was scared of him. Valentine or Stavros is Sam's father.

#29   2013/02/25 07:59PM
    elwood

Faison. Sam is a nasty piece of work. It would make it all make sense.

#30   2013/02/25 08:07PM
    jl4ever

Quote elwood: Faison. Sam is a nasty piece of work. It would make it all make sense.

=====
    Faison is way too cool to be Sam's father. My vote is Alexis was raped by one of her brother's or Mikkos!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list