List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Started by ObsessedwithAMC at 2013/02/23 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 12:46PM, Views: 45139, Replies: 137
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/02/24 02:15PM
    Re: Who Could Sam's Father Be?
    oltllover

Quote JASAM+BABY2012: According to Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis), when asked about Sam's father on Twitter a few weeks ago, she said we would be "pleasantly surprised" which rules out any psycho nutjobs as her father.

I was hoping for someone new to join the canvas to be revealed as the love of Alexis' life & Sam's daddy. One things for sure...I'm glad this long, overdue storyline is finally taking off.

That does sound like it not a psycho and that it is someone we would know. Let the speculation begin

#12   2013/02/24 02:35PM
    ObsessedwithAMC

Quote oltllover:
    Quote JASAM+BABY2012: According to Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis), when asked about Sam's father on Twitter a few weeks ago, she said we would be "pleasantly surprised" which rules out any psycho nutjobs as her father.

I was hoping for someone new to join the canvas to be revealed as the love of Alexis' life & Sam's daddy. One things for sure...I'm glad this long, overdue storyline is finally taking off.

That does sound like it not a psycho and that it is someone we would know. Let the speculation begin

What if it's Ric Lansing or Ned Ashton?

#13   2013/02/24 04:29PM
    HOT PINK

Quote ObsessedwithAMC:
    Quote oltllover:

What if it's Ric Lansing or Ned Ashton?

FYI - Ric Lansing and Sam had sex together at Alexis' house. So, I think we can rule him out. I could be wrong, but Ned and Alexis were together many years after Sam was born, so I don't think is her father either. After reading NLG's comments, I believe Faison can be crossed off the list as well. So, I'm still rooting for Frisco.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see if we will, indeed, be "pleasantly surprised" when the identify of Sam's father is finally revealed.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/24 04:30PM
    #14   2013/02/24 04:58PM
    jl4ever

Alexis was raped by one of her half-brothers, probably by Stavros.

#15   2013/02/24 05:00PM
    ObsessedwithAMC

Quote jl4ever: Alexis was raped by one of her half-brothers, probably by Stavros.

That could be a possibility. A strong possibility

#16   2013/02/24 05:39PM
    Bettie Davis

I bet it is Valenteen, he's the son that Helena was talking about that was very mean and ruthless and she herself was afraid of him. He was a lot like Mikkos.

#17   2013/02/24 05:42PM
    ObsessedwithAMC

Quote Bettie Davis: I bet it is Valenteen, he's the son that Helena was talking about that was very mean and ruthless and she herself was afraid of him. He was a lot like Mikkos.

That's who I think it is.

#18   2013/02/24 05:55PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ObsessedwithAMC:
    Quote Bettie Davis: I bet it is Valenteen, he's the son that Helena was talking about that was very mean and ruthless and she herself was afraid of him. He was a lot like Mikkos.

That's who I think it is.

It makes perfect sense

#19   2013/02/24 06:17PM
    ObsessedwithAMC

Add another name to list of possibilities

Cameron Lewis who was father of Zander Smith.

#20   2013/02/24 07:44PM
    HOT PINK

Quote ObsessedwithAMC: Add another name to list of possibilities

Cameron Lewis who was father of Zander Smith.

FYI - From what I remember, Cameron Lewis (played by Lane Davies) and Alexis had never met before he arrived in PC in 2002. So, I don't think he can be Sam's father. I believe TPTB had hoped NLG and LD would recreate the fabulous chemistry they had when they worked together on Santa Barbara. Unfortunately, the special spark they once had just wasn't there (in my opinion).

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list