List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Started by ObsessedwithAMC at 2013/02/23 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 12:46PM, Views: 44763, Replies: 137
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 page:
    #131   2013/07/25 09:49PM
    Re: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?
    Kaykaydoo

Quote alesamkrismol fan: I think the "J" is to through us off. It seems too obvious to me that he might be a Jerome. I think if Rafe and Molly go back to the Ouija board it will reveal something different. Rumors have said that Sam's father is from a well known family that the audience likes so I'm really confused. NLG has said we will be pleasantly surprised. After waiting all these years I would hate to think that Ron would mess things up with someone shady and sleazy.

The Webbers are a well known family with members we all like. The Jerome's are NOT. If that spoiler is true, it's Jeff Webber aka Richard Dean Anderson aka MacGuyver lol

#132   2013/07/25 10:01PM
    alesamkrismo...

Quote Kaykaydoo:
    Quote Axl Rose: Derek Wells cannot be her father because he looks young enough to be her brother at least and he looks way younger than Alexis

Exactly. He's only 45. Way too young to be her dad. This Peter Reckell looks like a good candidate tho. Or Jeff Webber. Would explain the Heather hate.

It was confirmed that it's not Peter Reckell. He tweeted about the rumors last week and they are not true, he is doing something else. The only new guy is Derek and I don't think he's Sam's father they look like they could date each other.

#133   2013/07/26 07:26AM
    Kaykaydoo

Quote alesamkrismol fan:
    Quote Kaykaydoo:
    Quote Axl Rose: Derek Wells cannot be her father because he looks young enough to be her brother at least and he looks way younger than Alexis

Exactly. He's only 45. Way too young to be her dad. This Peter Reckell looks like a good candidate tho. Or Jeff Webber. Would explain the Heather hate.

Yeah the actor is way too young looking. It would be stupid to make him the father. What do you think about the Jeff Webber idea?

It was confirmed that it's not Peter Reckell. He tweeted about the rumors last week and they are not true, he is doing something else. The only new guy is Derek and I don't think he's Sam's father they look like they could date each other.

#134   2013/07/26 07:52AM
    Bizlet

Quote Kaykaydoo:
    Quote alesamkrismol fan:
    Quote Kaykaydoo:

Yeah the actor is way too young looking. It would be stupid to make him the father. What do you think about the Jeff Webber idea?

If Jeff Webber was only like Macgaver that would explain Sam's want for danger. (Just kidding) I don't remember Jeff Webber. I just know Richard Dean Anderson played him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/26 07:54AM
    #135   2013/07/28 02:39PM
    jag8950

I'm voting for Jerry Jax. The intense attraction, the story that could come from that, what a hoot. He is always good for a little drama.

#136   2013/07/28 04:34PM
    Axl Rose

Quote jag8950: I'm voting for Jerry Jax. The intense attraction, the story that could come from that, what a hoot. He is always good for a little drama.

But if Jerry is Sam's father then Alexis she definitely would have remembered sleeping with Jerry when she was a teenager and not to mention Jerry I bet back when he was a young man he probably didn't even have friends especially friends who were not the boarding school type since Jerry did not go to boarding school and apparently Sam's father he did go to boarding school

And not to mention Alexis has been around Jerry so much so over the years that it has not triggered any memories for her as a teenager conceiving Sam in the backseat of the car

And not to mention if Jerry were Sam's father, that means Sam committed incest by sleeping with Jax who would be her uncle since when Sam first came on to the show she had a sexual fling with Jax

And not to mention Jerry and Sam were flirting with each other way back when with Sam seducing Jerry, so I say no to Sam being Jerry's daughter

And not to mention if Sam were Jerry's daughter, Jerry would not have tried to kill her over the years now wouldn't he?

And if Jerry were Sam's father and if he were the guy that Alexis hooked up with when she was 16, and Jerry clearly were to remember that hook-up then he would have brought it up to Alexis a long time ago and not to mention Jerry would have point blank asked Alexis if Sam were his daughter, so no sorry try again

#137   2013/07/30 12:26PM
    mja123

After much thought about who's the daddy, I agree...it's all greek to me...John Stamos and Alexis. My original thoughts in trying to find the dad and although it would be a huge but tedious undertaking, we are talking life and death of a cute little munchkin…to search high school yearbooks of the town and surrounding towns around the boarding school. I believe she knew how old he was (roughly?). And if concentrating on “J” names…just an idea.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 12:28PM
    #138   2013/07/30 12:46PM
    Bizlet

After Derek Wells intro today he looks way too young for Alexis. Just from the story she told Sam I got the impression the father would be older or closer in age to Alexis.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list