List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Started by ObsessedwithAMC at 2013/02/23 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 12:46PM, Views: 44517, Replies: 137
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #111   2013/07/23 11:21AM
    Re: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?
    Jeannie43952

Hello everyone! I'm new to posting here, but I've been reading for a LONGGGG time I finally felt compelled to post because so much has been going on and basically crazy on the show lately!

Here is my thought on Sam's dad~ Could it be possible for Blackie Parrish to be her father...AND to actually BE a Jerome? It was never REALLY known who his birth parents were, was it? I mean, "supposedly" he knew I think...but soap opera land could mean anything...so that being said, couldn't he have been a Jerome whose name had been changed to hide the fact that Julian hadn't died when everyone thought he had or something like that and Blackie was his son??

#112   2013/07/23 11:49AM
    HOT PINK

Quote RN369: Well, Jerry Jax would explain the J on the Ouija Board!

The J could also stand for "Julian (Jerome)." I still say Derek Wells, the character who will be played by William deVry, will turn out to be Julian Jerome. Guess we'll find out soon, at least i hope so!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 11:53AM
    #113   2013/07/23 12:19PM
    Layngel

I am not sure, but if it is Blackie Parrish I will be one happy lady! I would not mind at all tuning in to see John Stamos

#114   2013/07/23 12:45PM
    HOT PINK

I know they are bringing up Jerry's name a lot right now, and I think it is a ploy to throw us off. I didn't hear Alexis' response when Nikolas asked her if Sam's father had an accent thanks to my two screaming g'kids. But, if it had been me, I would most definitely remember Jerry's charming accent. And, since Alexis and Jerry were lovers for a while when Sebastian Roche first started playing him, I would have thought she would have recognized him as Sam's father back then.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 12:50PM
    #115   2013/07/23 05:09PM
    Gemma L.

Quote ObsessedwithAMC: Who could Sam's father be?

Here's what we know:

Sam was born in Maine in 1980
    Alexis was 16 at the time.
    Alexis's born name was Natasha Cassadine
    Alexis said that Sam's father was very dangerous.

* * * * * * * * * * REMINDER * * * * * * * * * *

PLEASE DO NOT POST SPOILERS WITHOUT A

'Spoiler Warning' POSTED IN THE TITLE AND

A 'Spoiler Warning' POSTED BEFORE SPOILER

Thank you! - ADMIN

* * * * * * * * * * REMINDER * * * * * * * * * *

According to spoilers
    Anna talks to Alexis this week about Sam's past and that Sam's father is someone we know.

I think it's Julian Gerome.

#116   2013/07/24 09:30AM
    mindysuu

Has anyone considered Jake....He is a bartender/bar owner

#117   2013/07/24 01:59PM
    Axl Rose

Julian Jerome is the best bet

#118   2013/07/24 03:34PM
    HOT PINK

Quote Axl Rose: Julian Jerome is the best bet

That's what I've been saying. I think new character, Derek Wells, will turn out to be Julian Jerome. Hope we'll find out SOON!

#119   2013/07/24 04:23PM
    SoCalMom

Quote purplkoala:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Casse2go: I have read only bits of the posts on page 1 so I don't know if this has been brought up. But let's discuss it...

Jerry Jax is Sam's dad.

To an 18 yr old a dangerous man could be someone who breaks the rules all the time. However, we all know jerry to be an unscrupulous man. Dangerous doesn't begin to describe him.

So let's go over Jerry, Alexis, and Sam.

Jerry has not only changed his name more than once but his face. When he first came on GH I think he had dark hair, he seems to always have had a desire for Alexis. make it's from way back when... and maybe he never knew Alexis had a child. Maybe he still doesn't, and that's why he's been so malicious to Sam. Has he ever caused Sam harm? When Sam was shot in the back, was that Jerry?

Anyway... if Sam's dad is someone dangerous, then that let's out Frisco & Mac. Maybe even Robert Scorpio. But what about Duke?

SO my list would be Jerry Jacks, Duke Lavery, and here's a blast from the near past, Joe Jr. Remember, we're talking about 30 yrs ago.

Alexis was 16 when she had Sam, and I'm guessing it wasn't very long after Helena killed her mother that she met Sam's father. Didn't Jerry Jacks have plastic surgery to change his face? If so, since Alexis has said she didn't know Sam's father's real name, Jerry could quite possibly be Sam's father. Maybe that's why Jerry came on to Alexis in the police station a couple of years or so ago, and Mac decked him for it. Jerry does seem to love playing the game of cat and mouse with Alexis. Perhaps it's because he knows she was the girl he seduced all those years ago, and he loves the fact that she doesn't recognize him. But, wait, that would mean Jax slept with his niece when she first arrived in PC. Hmmm...maybe Jerry isn't Sam's father after all... Just hope we find out who he is SOON. It's way past time for the truth to come out.

Who is the niece that you are talking about? I've been trying to figure it out and i'm lost. lol.

I think what they meant was...if Jerry is Sam's dad...well that means Sam slept with her Uncle Jax. So not sure if they would go there, they might just play with it to make everyone think that's him so we don't think about who it really is. The only other "J' name that I have seen on here would be Jeff Webber. Interesting to think about the whole Sam/Elizabeth sister storyline. Might be interesting.

#120   2013/07/25 11:33AM
    KC11

Wow! Since they have left this character open and this s/l can go anywhere. So, if it isn't Jerry, I would like to see these two characters return:

Doug Sheehan who played Joe Kelly or Antonio Sabàto Jr. who played Jagger Cates.

Anything is possible for soaps and hey, there is the "J" factor to think about.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list