List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Started by ObsessedwithAMC at 2013/02/23 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 12:46PM, Views: 44870, Replies: 137
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #91   2013/04/07 04:02PM
    Re: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?
    ThomasMeeMah

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ThomasMeeMah: Didn't the writers plot out during the baby swap story from last year that Danny suffered some sort of predilection to a health issue commonly found in those of Mediterranean descent? Maybe the father is from the Santiago family.

I'm still going with Blackie Parish. He's Greek,

Good theory. Plus he's age appropriate versus some matchups that damage story such as Johnny/Claudia. And Sam gives him a connection to PC that he lacks at present. He was only on GH for 2 years some three decades ago and has no link to the core characters in 2013.

#92   2013/04/08 02:17PM
    Fan14

Could it be possible that SAMs father is Britt's father as well. Her mom seems Russian and Anton is Russian and if he knows SAMs father than maybe her father is Russian. Therefor it could be britt's father. And apparently he is evil because even Britt is scared of him.

#93   2013/04/09 06:23AM
    Axl Rose

Birtt's father is Faison, so unless you are telling me that Faison is Sam's father and that Faison and Alexis hooked up way back when and Sam is the result of that, then that would make Sam and Britt half-sisters

#94   2013/04/09 12:57PM
    McIndo

I have been wondering when this story line would happen for a long time now. Dying to find out who is Sam's father??

#95   2013/06/13 08:07PM
    ellensp93

I think Jerry Jax is Sam's father, but I would like it to be Faison that would be very interesting to see.

#96   2013/06/14 03:49AM
    Bizlet

If Sam father turns out to be Fasion and Britt a being a half sister comes out what better way to revolve that she is carrying a child that is not hers and Pat's. Sam is going to be looking for bone marrow who better to donate then her half sister child. When the marrow does not match they will realize she is carrying Lante's baby.

#97   2013/06/14 10:14AM
    johnsfan

I have no idea who could be Sam's father but I'll throw another name into the mix. With Ava and Kiki Jerome showing up and all the talk about the former mob family of PC, maybe it will be one of them. Personally, I don't remember that family but since that name seems to be thrown around a lot lately, it could be one of them. Writers can make up anything they want as far as a story line goes. Maybe Sonny has another long, lost brother out there in the world.

#98   2013/06/14 10:31AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote johnsfan: I have no idea who could be Sam's father but I'll throw another name into the mix. With Ava and Kiki Jerome showing up and all the talk about the former mob family of PC, maybe it will be one of them. Personally, I don't remember that family but since that name seems to be thrown around a lot lately, it could be one of them. Writers can make up anything they want as far as a story line goes. Maybe Sonny has another long, lost brother out there in the world.

I think its a Jerome too, and hopefully he shows soon

#99   2013/06/14 10:49AM
    stephanie215

I to think it's a Jerome. Sine they introduced the Jerome family into the picture. Also Alexis seems to like the Bad Boys. LOL

#100   2013/06/14 10:56AM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Back when Claudia showed up in PC . I was hoping Claudia's uncle Rudy was Sam's bio dad . I though it would be awesome for her to be related to the Zacharra's , but now their all basically dead or in prison .

It would be great if great-uncle Rudy made an appearance and helped Johnny get out of prison . Then notice a woman that resembled a girl he had a fling with when he was much younger . Which is Alexis .

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list