List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Started by ObsessedwithAMC at 2013/02/23 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 12:46PM, Views: 43966, Replies: 137
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/23 06:43PM
    Who Could Sam's Father Be?
    ObsessedwithAMC

Who could Sam's father be?

Here's what we know:

Sam was born in Maine in 1980
    Alexis was 16 at the time.
    Alexis's born name was Natasha Cassadine
    Alexis said that Sam's father was very dangerous.

* * * * * * * * * * REMINDER * * * * * * * * * *

PLEASE DO NOT POST SPOILERS WITHOUT A

'Spoiler Warning' POSTED IN THE TITLE AND

A 'Spoiler Warning' POSTED BEFORE SPOILER

Thank you! - ADMIN

* * * * * * * * * * REMINDER * * * * * * * * * *

According to spoilers
    Anna talks to Alexis this week about Sam's past and that Sam's father is someone we know.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/27 01:58PM
    #2   2013/02/23 08:30PM
    Re: Who Could Sam's Father Be?
    smoken

I could be going out on a limb here but i was wundering since Alexis has never laid eyes on Frisco yet in Port Charles if maybe Frisco and Alexis crossed paths along time ago and just maybe he is sams dad. If they were doing a sam's father thing then one would assume if would be someone Alexis has not met in town yet, it could be one of the returning charcters but who?

#3   2013/02/23 08:45PM
    HOT PINK

Quote smoken: I could be going out on a limb here but i was wundering since Alexis has never laid eyes on Frisco yet in Port Charles if maybe Frisco and Alexis crossed paths along time ago and just maybe he is sams dad. If they were doing a sam's father thing then one would assume if would be someone Alexis has not met in town yet, it could be one of the returning charcters but who?

I said I thought Frisco might turn out to be Sam's dad on a soap Facebook page a couple of weeks ago. As far as I know, Alexis never met Frisco when he was in PC the last time. And, since he is a spy, I'm guessing he could have been using an alias if he and Alexis did, indeed, meet and have a fling all those years ago. I like the idea of Frisco being Sam's dad much better than (as speculation says) Faison.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/23 08:46PM
    #4   2013/02/24 07:32AM
    Axl Rose

I would love it if Doc, Kevin Collins, Lucy Coe's husband were to turn out to be Sam's biological father because then that would make Lucy Sam's step-mother especially if Lucy is still married to Kevin but also because Kevin and Alexis are such good friends that it would at least be believable for Doc to turn out to be her father

But then again I would love it if Frisco were to turn out to be Sam's father because it would keep Frisco in town because he would have another daughter, especially a daughter that he never knew he had and not to mention Danny would be Frisco's grandson which would be another reason to keep Frisco in town but also because it would mean Maxie and Sam would be half-sisters which would be great and it would give Frisco a second chance at being a father since he couldn't be much of one to Maxie and Georgie, he could make up for that with Maxie and Sam

But then again I would love it if Mac Scorpio of all people turned out to be Sam's biological father because then with Mac, he and Alexis would share a child together but also Danny would be Mac's grandson, and Sam would be Mac's biological daughter since Mac has no biological children of his own, Sam would be his first and not to mention Sam would be a Scorpio and so would her son

#5   2013/02/24 07:57AM
    Bizlet

Based on the original story of Sam's conception I don't think it is going to be Mac or Frisco, but I would not rule out Kevin or Ryan(Kevin's twin broth). I can't picture Mac or Frisco finding there way into a boarding school. Both the Collins boys make perfect sense though.

#6   2013/02/24 08:27AM
    oltllover

But didnt Alexis and Kevin already rule out that they didnt have a daughter together?

#7   2013/02/24 08:31AM
    ObsessedwithAMC

But Kevin isn't a dangerous man but his brother Ryan is

#8   2013/02/24 08:32AM
    Bettie Davis

I think who ever it is, it's someone we don't know, and if Alex is keeping it a secret, for a reason.

#9   2013/02/24 09:52AM
    Axl Rose

Imagine if Cesar Faison turned out to be Sam's father, could you imagine that, Faison the man who shot Sam's husband Jason killing Jason who is her son Danny's father, could you imagine Faison and Alexis hooking up way back when back in the 1980s, because Faison being Sam's father would open up storyline potential considering Sam's father kills her husband and Faison's grandson would be growing up without a father

#10   2013/02/24 01:53PM
    JASAM+BABY2012

According to Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis), when asked about Sam's father on Twitter a few weeks ago, she said we would be "pleasantly surprised" which rules out any psycho nutjobs as her father.

I was hoping for someone new to join the canvas to be revealed as the love of Alexis' life & Sam's daddy. One things for sure...I'm glad this long, overdue storyline is finally taking off.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list