List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patrick and Sabrina Thread -- NO BASHING, PLEASE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patrick and Sabrina Thread -- NO BASHING, PLEASE

Started by Dimples02 at 2013/02/04 05:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/25 06:09AM, Views: 3789, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/04 05:11AM
    Patrick and Sabrina Thread -- NO BASHING, PLEASE
    Dimples02

Okay, so things are finally picking up. Britt outed herself last week but before that, he made up with her and I'm gonna give him a pass on that. Looking at those scenes with him and Britt, it was obivous to me that Patrick doesn't really know what he wants and is just going with the flow. I think he's so focused on "moving on" per Robin's wishes that he's not seeing what's right in front of him. Britt was only showing him one personality, her sweet and fun side. He never saw her being mean to Sabrina or Emma. It had to take him actually hearing and seeing Britt being her truly rude and deceitful self.

I did enjoy those scenes between Britt and Patrick. Kudos to both actors. My poor Brina has gotta watch her back for real this time!

Patrick and Sabrina are on today. He asked her last week about Britt accusing her for wanting him all for herself. I'm surprised Patrick even asked about that! LOL I highly doubt Sabrina will admit to anything. I honestly think she just wants to put the crush behind her and move on. I don't think she believes that Patrick will ever return her feelings and rejection is a terrible feeling. Patrick is just not there yet with Sabrina. I think they definitely have a connection though.

z13.invisionfree.com/Sabrina_and_Patrick/index.php?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/04 05:14AM
    #2   2013/02/04 06:08AM
    Re: Patrick and Sabrina Thread -- NO BASHING, PLEASE
    Carolae

Strange as it may sound, I believe you are right. Sabrina w/never tell Patrick how she feels. However, deep down, I believe she reminds him of Robin in a way. As we all know, Robin was not a raving beauty like Britt...she was plain and a "Miss Goodie Twoshoe". However, so is Sabrina...plain, wants to do good, is honest and doesn't have much confidence in herself when it comes to men. I read somewhere that they are thinking of changing her look...minus glasses, perhaps hair pulled or even cut (right now, it looks awful unless it is a wig) which would certainly give Patrick something to think about. I really don't think Robin will be returning to GH even though there have been "rumors" saying that she "may", but we can't put our hopes on that. Now that Britt is out of the picture, I wonder if the network will let her go....perhaps be transferred to another hospital. However, unless the writers can come up with a good storyline for her making trouble, she's history.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/04 06:10AM
    #3   2013/02/04 07:18AM
    Kneyda

I like the pairing of Sabrina/Patrick. You hit the nail on the head for me. She has a lot of Robin qualities. Now that she is getting a backbone, it will only serve her well. I am hoping it will turn into a situation where he has to chase her.

#4   2013/02/04 07:33AM
    Jordanna

I too love the pairing of Patrick and Sabrina. As stated in other posts, Sabrina and Robin share some qualities, although I wish Sabrina would stand up for herself more often. Also Sabrina genuinely loves Emma and Emma loves her and Sabrina is not trying to replace Robin, but made a place of her own in Emma's heart which is good step-mother material. I really hope that Patrick is finally done with the Britch. However, Heather may end up taking care of the Britch, because she is supposed to be responsible for Steve's death, and we all know how Heather feels about her precious Steven Lars.

#5   2013/02/04 07:40AM
    Dimples02

Quote Carolae: Strange as it may sound, I believe you are right. Sabrina w/never tell Patrick how she feels. However, deep down, I believe she reminds him of Robin in a way. As we all know, Robin was not a raving beauty like Britt...she was plain and a "Miss Goodie Twoshoe". However, so is Sabrina...plain, wants to do good, is honest and doesn't have much confidence in herself when it comes to men. I read somewhere that they are thinking of changing her look...minus glasses, perhaps hair pulled or even cut (right now, it looks awful unless it is a wig) which would certainly give Patrick something to think about. I really don't think Robin will be returning to GH even though there have been "rumors" saying that she "may", but we can't put our hopes on that. Now that Britt is out of the picture, I wonder if the network will let her go....perhaps be transferred to another hospital. However, unless the writers can come up with a good storyline for her making trouble, she's history.

I think I read somewhere that the producer said that Sabrina's "beauty" would be revealed around the NB. I think they should do this gradually. Definitely need to update the glasses. I'm not being shallow or vain. I just think that it needs to happen on a maturity level....

#6   2013/02/04 02:39PM
    Dimples02

Just saw today's clips. Liz and Sabrina are so cute! Love their relationship.

I get more and more into Patrick and Sabrina when I see them together. Now that Britt is out of the picture, I think Sabrina will go back to babysitting Emma and we'll get more Patrina scenes!

#7   2013/02/04 04:00PM
    sportsfan411

Well with 5 fans they at least have something to build on!!

#8   2013/02/05 10:01AM
    Laura_lye67

I love watching the storyline between Patrick and Sabrina...lately I have pretty much fast forwarded everyone but them I can't wait till the nurses ball

#9   2013/02/05 10:23AM
    Dimples02

Quote sportsfan411: Well with 5 fans they at least have something to build on!!

You just couldn't resist could you!

They actually have a growing fanbase. Alot of people are warming up to them. You will too!

#10   2013/02/20 07:05AM
    Dimples02

LOVED the Patrina scenes yesterday. Patrick is so supportive of Sabrina. I think Brina enjoyed hearing those "I luv you 4ever Sabina" coming out of Patricks mouth! LOL

I don't hate Britt but I don't like what she is doing to Sabrina but I do love this storyline. It should be interesting to see how she reacts to Frisco's threats. Loved him yesterday!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list