List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina and Patrick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina and Patrick

Started by soapsfan12 at 2013/02/02 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/06 04:55PM, Views: 5797, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/02/02 02:24PM
    Re: Sabrina and Patrick
    ransomha

Quote vickidink:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote vickidink:
    Quote ransomha: Sabrina also told Liz she would never get over Patrick or love anyone the way she loves him.

That's pretty sick, seeing he's just a co-worker that has shown her a little kindness and she babysits for him while he dates grown woman.

Something is really missing from this girl's life to latch on to people so quickly and to "love" them this quick.

No worse than Britt who wanted to have sex with him (a co-worker) and pursued him to do just that when she first saw him and Britt didn't want Emma in the picture from day one. Sabrina also feels sorry for Emma considering that she is so young and has lost her mother so some of the "love" Sabrina has expressed for Emma may be also be part sympathy for the child's sadness and loss.

I agree with you, NEITHER Britt or Sabrina is the right woman for Patrick.
    It's pretty clear he is not ready for a relationship and should be spending more time with his daughter and Emma spending more time with FAMILY.

Feeling sorry for someone is very different then LOVING them. IMO

That is why I put the word "love" in quotation marks.

Got cha' !

#12   2013/02/03 12:17PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote vickidink: I know a lot of fans think there is too much of an age difference - but if Sabrina is real and not just some despicable character in disguise - I think she and Patrick could make it - she already loves his child and that is really important in a relationship where there is a child involved.

Their age difference by Gh standards isn't anything out of the ordinary. Patrick is 36 and Sabrina is in her early 20's so let's say 12 years difference. Luke is at least 10 years older than Laura and they were called the worlds best couple in their day so why should the age difference of Patrick and Sabrina be an issue?

#13   2013/02/03 01:30PM
    ransomha

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote vickidink: I know a lot of fans think there is too much of an age difference - but if Sabrina is real and not just some despicable character in disguise - I think she and Patrick could make it - she already loves his child and that is really important in a relationship where there is a child involved.

Their age difference by Gh standards isn't anything out of the ordinary. Patrick is 36 and Sabrina is in her early 20's so let's say 12 years difference. Luke is at least 10 years older than Laura and they were called the worlds best couple in their day so why should the age difference of Patrick and Sabrina be an issue?

Because she acts like she's 15.

#14   2013/02/04 02:45PM
    ransomha

Perhaps Sabrina should send Patrick a note.
    I like you, do you like me?
    Check the yes box if you do, or the no box if you don't.

Hey, it worked in 4th grade.

#15   2013/02/04 02:53PM
    Go Away Sam

I think both Sabrina & Britt are obsessed with Pat but in different ways. Britt is aggressive and thinks just because they had shower sex they have some kind of bond. Sabrina thinks because Pat has been kind to her and she's babysat some that she's in love with him without REALLY knowing him. Go out on a few dates before you start doodling his name in your notebook and wondering if he'll take you to prom.....er the ball.

#16   2013/02/04 03:00PM
    ransomha

Quote Go Away Sam: I think both Sabrina & Britt are obsessed with Pat but in different ways. Britt is aggressive and thinks just because they had shower sex they have some kind of bond. Sabrina thinks because Pat has been kind to her and she's babysat some that she's in love with him without REALLY knowing him. Go out on a few dates before you start doodling his name in your notebook and wondering if he'll take you to prom.....er the ball.

TOTALLY AGREE! Good post.

#17   2013/02/04 09:55PM
    flanndreams

I think it's just an infatuation that feels like love to someone like Sabrina who has little or no experience in romance. To me, she feels too young for him, and he's only sort of drawn to her because she is sweet and Emma likes her. Have them get to know each other in something other than the hospital setting, or when she's babysitting Emma; show viewers that they have things in common, and then maybe I'll buy a real romance between the two.

#18   2013/02/05 04:44AM
    Dimples02

Quote flanndreams: I think it's just an infatuation that feels like love to someone like Sabrina who has little or no experience in romance. To me, she feels too young for him, and he's only sort of drawn to her because she is sweet and Emma likes her. Have them get to know each other in something other than the hospital setting, or when she's babysitting Emma; show viewers that they have things in common, and then maybe I'll buy a real romance between the two.

That's completely fair!

#19   2013/02/05 09:38AM
    ghfanfare

Sabrina is so immature. And Patrick is not really acting like he is ready for a relationship yet. Sorry, not seeing this one.

#20   2013/02/05 09:48AM
    MarzLuvs3

I just don't think I could buy them as a couple. I love them in scenes together. I think she would make a great friend or sister or sister-in-law. I love their friendship, I love Sabrina with Emma. I just can't see her and Patrick in a relationship. I want her to be Robin's sister and end up being Emma's aunt. Oh my gosh, if that ends up being true and Britt is asking Maxie to ruin Sabrina, that means she is going after her cousin.... Anyway... not as a couple, but definitely in each others lives.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list