List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Kristen Alderson & Chad Duell

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen Alderson & Chad Duell

Started by IslandGirl33 at 2013/02/02 07:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/24 05:54PM, Views: 40340, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/02/05 03:47PM
    Re: Kristen Alderson & Chad Duell
    ilsalund

Quote tessicapls: I follow them both on Twitter, and they do seem to be pretty cozy. I think it's cute. Kirsten Storms and Brandon Barash are dating too, but they are very open about it. Always posting cute pics of them cuddling.

Really? I thought Brandon was engaged to a former AMC actress?

#12   2013/02/07 10:05AM
    tessicapls

Quote ilsalund:
    Quote tessicapls: I follow them both on Twitter, and they do seem to be pretty cozy. I think it's cute. Kirsten Storms and Brandon Barash are dating too, but they are very open about it. Always posting cute pics of them cuddling.

Really? I thought Brandon was engaged to a former AMC actress?

Apparently BB was, but the engagement went kaput. In the past month, BB and KS have posted photos of them spending the weekend in Palm Springs together, cuddling during the Super Bowl, playing with their dogs, all kinds of cuddly pics. He even posted a pretty picture of her on the couch that said "best view in the house." They are pretty open about it on Twitter. CD and KA aren't as obvious, not sure what their status is, but they seem cozy.

#13   2013/02/07 10:08AM
    tessicapls

Here is a gossip article. In fact, these are the photos they posted of themselves on Twitter in Palm Springs less than a month ago. These pics on Twitter were the first time I thought they may be a couple. Lots of pictures since...

instagram.com/kirstenstorms/

gossipingpens.wordpress.com/2013/01/19/general-hospital-star-brandon-barash-call...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/07 10:09AM
    #14   2013/02/07 11:06AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote WickedAngel1: Chad got engaged to his girlfriend after 9 months, now normally if he was 19 or 20 I would say yeah...too soon, but the guy is 25 years old! He should know by then if it's too soon or not.

Anyway it was a Kardashian type wedding (lasted 4 months) and he and Kristin have been VERY flirty even while he was married so I am not surpised his marriage blew up. Just surprised it was so soon.

There have been many suspect pictures posted by both of them on twitter that makes my brangelina bullsh!t meter go off. For example, last night she tweets a pic that looks like the 2 of them lying in bed during the superbowl black-out...suspect.

And then gets upset when people speculate? Well if you are giving them something to speculate about....

I'm not saying she is a homewrecker, or that anything is going on between them, BUT if it comes out that they are together soon, let's just say I won't be surprised.

I agree with you. I don't think it's any of our business what goes on in an actor's personal life, however, in this day and age of social media, such as Twitter, and Facebook, I find it laughable, when people post pictures and personal stuff for the world to see (and I don't just mean celebrities) but yet they get angry when people pass judgement on them, or jump to conclusions, or gossip about it. If you are going to post personal stuff on a very public place, it's at your own risk, and to me that makes it open for anyone to say whatever they want. That's my opinion of course, but If I don't want people talking about my private life, then I wouldn't post it where anyone could see it. I have known friends and former co-workers who had that same mentality, that it's nobody's business, but yet they would continue to post pictures and information on Facebook, and complain every time someone would say anything about it.

People put their lives out for the world to pass judgement and then get upset when they do. Before celeberties were putting themselves out there on social media site you could have some sympathy if a photographer working on the sly shot a picture of someone getting their paper in their underwear. If you are going to make a fool of your self don't complain if people point it out.

#15   2013/02/24 05:54PM
    storm28

Quote WickedAngel1:
    There have been many suspect pictures posted by both of them on twitter that makes my brangelina bullsh!t meter go off. For example, last night she tweets a pic that looks like the 2 of them lying in bed during the superbowl black-out...suspect.

I'm pretty sure that was a couch not a bed, she tweeted a picture just before that of her and the actress who played Langston with the exact same cushions behind them and it looked like a couch. And if it was a bed apparently all three of them were in the bed together... although more than likely it was a couch and she had several people (not just CD) over for the game.

#16   2013/02/24 05:54PM
    storm28

double post sorry.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/24 06:02PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list