List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Kristen Alderson & Chad Duell

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen Alderson & Chad Duell

Started by IslandGirl33 at 2013/02/02 07:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/24 05:54PM, Views: 39936, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/02 07:05AM
    Kristen Alderson & Chad Duell
    IslandGirl33

There are rumors on twitter that these two are dating and that his recent wedding has already been annulled. Has anyone else heard about this?

#2   2013/02/02 07:16AM
    Re: Kristen Alderson & Chad Duell
    oltllover

Quote IslandGirl33: There are rumors on twitter that these two are dating and that his recent wedding has already been annulled. Has anyone else heard about this?

Ive heard about the divorce/annulment but not the other part.

#3   2013/02/02 12:36PM
    ashuri-chan

He got divorced already? When did he get married again? Haha! Reminds me of a PC marriage.....like all of Sonny's marriages. Months not years, just months.

#4   2013/02/02 02:38PM
    HOT PINK

FYI - Last month, Soaps In Depth announced that Chad's marriage to Taylor Novack had been annulled in late 2012 because, as he stated, "It was too soon."

#5   2013/02/04 07:02AM
    WickedAngel1

Chad got engaged to his girlfriend after 9 months, now normally if he was 19 or 20 I would say yeah...too soon, but the guy is 25 years old! He should know by then if it's too soon or not.

Anyway it was a Kardashian type wedding (lasted 4 months) and he and Kristin have been VERY flirty even while he was married so I am not surpised his marriage blew up. Just surprised it was so soon.

There have been many suspect pictures posted by both of them on twitter that makes my brangelina bullsh!t meter go off. For example, last night she tweets a pic that looks like the 2 of them lying in bed during the superbowl black-out...suspect.

And then gets upset when people speculate? Well if you are giving them something to speculate about....

I'm not saying she is a homewrecker, or that anything is going on between them, BUT if it comes out that they are together soon, let's just say I won't be surprised.

#6   2013/02/04 07:57AM
    oltlforever31

Quote WickedAngel1: Chad got engaged to his girlfriend after 9 months, now normally if he was 19 or 20 I would say yeah...too soon, but the guy is 25 years old! He should know by then if it's too soon or not.

Anyway it was a Kardashian type wedding (lasted 4 months) and he and Kristin have been VERY flirty even while he was married so I am not surpised his marriage blew up. Just surprised it was so soon.

There have been many suspect pictures posted by both of them on twitter that makes my brangelina bullsh!t meter go off. For example, last night she tweets a pic that looks like the 2 of them lying in bed during the superbowl black-out...suspect.

And then gets upset when people speculate? Well if you are giving them something to speculate about....

I'm not saying she is a homewrecker, or that anything is going on between them, BUT if it comes out that they are together soon, let's just say I won't be surprised.

I agree with you. I don't think it's any of our business what goes on in an actor's personal life, however, in this day and age of social media, such as Twitter, and Facebook, I find it laughable, when people post pictures and personal stuff for the world to see (and I don't just mean celebrities) but yet they get angry when people pass judgement on them, or jump to conclusions, or gossip about it. If you are going to post personal stuff on a very public place, it's at your own risk, and to me that makes it open for anyone to say whatever they want. That's my opinion of course, but If I don't want people talking about my private life, then I wouldn't post it where anyone could see it. I have known friends and former co-workers who had that same mentality, that it's nobody's business, but yet they would continue to post pictures and information on Facebook, and complain every time someone would say anything about it.

#7   2013/02/04 08:10AM
    oltllover

None of us know the story so I really hope no one judges. I have always felt that the only people who can break up a marriage are the two people in the marriage. No matter what another woman or man does if a couple is happily married and commited to each then they will stay together if they break up because of someone else (not saying thats the case) then they were never really solid in the first place. JMO

#8   2013/02/04 09:30AM
    tessicapls

I follow them both on Twitter, and they do seem to be pretty cozy. I think it's cute. Kirsten Storms and Brandon Barash are dating too, but they are very open about it. Always posting cute pics of them cuddling.

Good to see you on the boards Island Girl!

#9   2013/02/04 10:54AM
    JaneDoe

Quote tessicapls: I follow them both on Twitter, and they do seem to be pretty cozy. I think it's cute. Kirsten Storms and Brandon Barash are dating too, but they are very open about it. Always posting cute pics of them cuddling.

Good to see you on the boards Island Girl!

Really?? I usually don't pay attention to stuff like this, but I find that really cute if it's true. I wasn't a fan of Johnny and Maxie the first time around, but I'd really like to see tptb try them again. Even better if they are in a relationship IRL.

#10   2013/02/04 12:46PM
    ransomha

Give us the best performance that you possibly can and your private life is none of my business.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list