List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Fern Cliff & Shadybrook?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fern Cliff & Shadybrook?

Started by Trueheart 6 at 2013/01/28 11:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/29 07:17AM, Views: 1318, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/01/28 11:02PM
    Fern Cliff & Shadybrook?
    Trueheart 6

I just realized that GH has two mental facilities, what's the difference between the two?

#2   2013/01/29 04:49AM
    Re: Fern Cliff & Shadybrook?
    oltllover

Quote Trueheart 6: I just realized that GH has two mental facilities, what's the difference between the two?

I think Shadybrook is a facility that people go to if they are having psychiatric problems like when liz checked herself in. and ferncliff is where people are sent by the courts if they committed a crime or are a danger to society...

#3   2013/01/29 06:07AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Trueheart 6: I just realized that GH has two mental facilities, what's the difference between the two?

I think Shadybrook is a facility that people go to if they are having psychiatric problems like when liz checked herself in. and ferncliff is where people are sent by the courts if they committed a crime or are a danger to society...

Yes, Ferncliff is for the CRIMINALLY insane and is suppose to be a maximum security facility. Of course Heather must be a special exception considering she was roaming freely last week. Shadybrook is simply a mental health facility.

#4   2013/01/29 07:17AM
    ransomha

They could also use a driving school. So many car accidents.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list