List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why didn't they ever bring back Mike Webber?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why didn't they ever bring back Mike Webber?

Started by eglassman11 at 2013/01/27 09:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/28 11:30AM, Views: 2370, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/01/27 09:58PM
    Why didn't they ever bring back Mike Webber?
    eglassman11

I always wondered why they never brought back Mike Webber. The actor who played him still acts and is very handsome. He was the adopted son of Rick Webber and Lesley Webber. When Lesley was thought to have died in a car crash, Rick later married Ginny Blake who was Mike's birth mother. Mike lived in the Webber home with his sister, Amy, and Blackie Parish, who was brought into the family. Mike is the adopted brother of Laura. He later found out that his birth father was a Barrington, and his grandmother was Amanda Barrington. His sister was Allison Barrington. With connections like that, you would think that they would have brought the actor who played him back a long time ago.

#2   2013/01/28 09:47AM
    Re: Why didn't they ever bring back Mike Webber?
    Scalding

Quote eglassman11: I always wondered why they never brought back Mike Webber. The actor who played him still acts and is very handsome. He was the adopted son of Rick Webber and Lesley Webber. When Lesley was thought to have died in a car crash, Rick later married Ginny Blake who was Mike's birth mother. Mike lived in the Webber home with his sister, Amy, and Blackie Parish, who was brought into the family. Mike is the adopted brother of Laura. He later found out that his birth father was a Barrington, and his grandmother was Amanda Barrington. His sister was Allison Barrington. With connections like that, you would think that they would have brought the actor who played him back a long time ago.

I barely remember him being on the show so quite possibly...not many remember the character either... I'd prefer having Jagger..alcazar and Ric back.

#3   2013/01/28 09:53AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Scalding:
    Quote eglassman11: I always wondered why they never brought back Mike Webber. The actor who played him still acts and is very handsome. He was the adopted son of Rick Webber and Lesley Webber. When Lesley was thought to have died in a car crash, Rick later married Ginny Blake who was Mike's birth mother. Mike lived in the Webber home with his sister, Amy, and Blackie Parish, who was brought into the family. Mike is the adopted brother of Laura. He later found out that his birth father was a Barrington, and his grandmother was Amanda Barrington. His sister was Allison Barrington. With connections like that, you would think that they would have brought the actor who played him back a long time ago.

I barely remember him being on the show so quite possibly...not many remember the character either... I'd prefer having Jagger..alcazar and Ric back.

Agreed, maybe he was just before my time.... but I think if tptb want more returns, it's better to stick with the more popular characters. Jagger would definitely make my top 10 list.

#4   2013/01/28 09:59AM
    Scalding

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Scalding:

Agreed, maybe he was just before my time.... but I think if tptb want more returns, it's better to stick with the more popular characters. Jagger would definitely make my top 10 list.

They could bring back Jagger as a lamp post and I'd be fine with that...The man doesn't need to speak...lol.

#5   2013/01/28 11:30AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Well the Barrington's were never major characters on GH - Allison was a major character on PC but not GH. And as far as him being Rick and Leslie's adopted son, he turned his back on the Webbers when he left town with his bio dad and dad's wife. There would no point in bringing back a character who was on the show for a coupe of years as a kid.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list