List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Pickle Lila

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pickle Lila

Started by ChargerGirl at 2013/01/27 02:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/28 07:08AM, Views: 1078, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/01/27 02:34PM
    Pickle Lila
    ChargerGirl

In another topic a poster made mention of Tracy and the Pickle Lila relish that Edward left her. I went to Youtube to look up Pickle Lila because frankly I don't remember much about it. I only found one clip but it showed Lila and her parter Stella with Cheryl (who I totally forgot was with Robert Scorpio!) asking Cheryl to invest 3 million dollars they made from Pickle Lila in a company called Meditech. Fastforward to today and I wonder if maybe Meditech will have made millions for Pickle Lila and it will be Tracy's since that is what Edward left her?

#2   2013/01/27 04:44PM
    Re: Pickle Lila
    Bizlet

Quote ChargerGirl: In another topic a poster made mention of Tracy and the Pickle Lila relish that Edward left her. I went to Youtube to look up Pickle Lila because frankly I don't remember much about it. I only found one clip but it showed Lila and her parter Stella with Cheryl (who I totally forgot was with Robert Scorpio!) asking Cheryl to invest 3 million dollars they made from Pickle Lila in a company called Meditech. Fastforward to today and I wonder if maybe Meditech will have made millions for Pickle Lila and it will be Tracy's since that is what Edward left her?

I have mentioned the Pickle Lila on a couple of threads, but have not gone to the trouble to research it. Since the will was read I have thought that the Pickle Lila was a sick joke to Tracy.
    Edward left her millions but was going to make her work to figure it out.

#3   2013/01/28 12:47AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ChargerGirl: In another topic a poster made mention of Tracy and the Pickle Lila relish that Edward left her. I went to Youtube to look up Pickle Lila because frankly I don't remember much about it. I only found one clip but it showed Lila and her parter Stella with Cheryl (who I totally forgot was with Robert Scorpio!) asking Cheryl to invest 3 million dollars they made from Pickle Lila in a company called Meditech. Fastforward to today and I wonder if maybe Meditech will have made millions for Pickle Lila and it will be Tracy's since that is what Edward left her?

I have mentioned the Pickle Lila on a couple of threads, but have not gone to the trouble to research it. Since the will was read I have thought that the Pickle Lila was a sick joke to Tracy.

I think maybe you're right!

#4   2013/01/28 07:08AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote Bizlet:

I think maybe you're right!

Tracy is so blind at the moment wanting to get ELQ, she hasn't really sat down and really look at that jar, put your thinking cap on Tracy youre a smart women figure it out.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list