List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spinelli and Maxie's Baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spinelli and Maxie's Baby

Started by Savvyflo at 2013/01/25 02:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/27 01:58PM, Views: 5599, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/01/25 02:57PM
    Spinelli and Maxie's Baby
    Savvyflo

I can't believe that the writers on GH think so little of the fans. We are not ignorant and cannot buy into the whole "miscarriage/conception" in the same night line.
    I have been a fan longer than most of the writers have been alive and when I saw the direction that storyline was going, I actually let the DVR record five days before I watched an episode. I am not looking forward to putting the kids to bed and snuggling up with a blanket to watch GH now. I can give the writers an out. How about they blame Dr. Brit! They could say she was in such a hurry to get to Patrick on New Year's Eve that she mixed up Maxie's results with another patient's. Please, please don't continue with this crazy, ridiculous storyline!

#2   2013/01/25 03:21PM
    Re: Spinelli and Maxie's Baby
    Trueheart 6

Quote Savvyflo: I can't believe that the writers on GH think so little of the fans. We are not ignorant and cannot buy into the whole "miscarriage/conception" in the same night line.
    I have been a fan longer than most of the writers have been alive and when I saw the direction that storyline was going, I actually let the DVR record five days before I watched an episode. I am not looking forward to putting the kids to bed and snuggling up with a blanket to watch GH now. I can give the writers an out. How about they blame Dr. Brit! They could say she was in such a hurry to get to Patrick on New Year's Eve that she mixed up Maxie's results with another patient's. Please, please don't continue with this crazy, ridiculous storyline!

I agree it's ridiculous. First off wouldn't Maxie have cramping and bleeding after that? I don't know what they do now but they used to have to give you a D&C and would keep you overnight I thought. So for Maxie to be able to be with Spinelli about an hour after leaving the hospital on her own is far fetched. I wish they hadn't done that it would have made more sense if she would have slept with Spinelli prior to getting implanted with Lulu and Dante's embryos.

#3   2013/01/25 08:50PM
    cardgirl

What they should have done was not let the first implantation be sucessful. First IVF's rarely are sucessful. Either they don't take or there is a miscarriage in which case they have to wait for another try. Maxie could have had to wait for the next try and still have slept with Spinelli and NYE for some other random reason. And then when she went for the other IVF they could have annouced Maxie was pregnant with Spinelli's kid.

There would still have been drama because Lulu would be mad at Maxie and jealous because she is having a baby. My way is way less icky and gross. And Lulu and Dante could have gotten pregnant on their own, or gotten another surrogate.

Like the OP I have watched GH since day one and what they are doing is just wrong.

#4   2013/01/27 01:22PM
    Alli87

I don't like the way they're doing this story line either. Its really unrealistic . If Maxie is really pregnant with Spinelli's baby and she doesn't say anything and tries to pass it off as Dante and Lulu's baby once it's born, I will lose all respect for her because that's very ignorant. I know shes scared to lose there friendship but they will find out eventually and have to start all over, making Dante and Lulu have to wait a long time to have that. She needs to buck up now and tell them the truth so that they can find a new surrogate.

#5   2013/01/27 01:58PM
    Bettie Davis

I'm confused by this implanting process anyway and just like Savvyflo I,m older then the writers myself and I'm tired of the whole thing period, hopefully LuLu will find out shes pregnant I had a bad feeling about this anyway

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list