List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carly's New Doo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carly's New Doo

Started by ChargerGirl at 2013/01/20 06:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/23 08:33AM, Views: 13894, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/20 06:33PM
    Carly's New Doo
    ChargerGirl

I really like Carly's new doo. I think older women (say 35+)should leave the hair down to butt for the younger girls. I am not saying that they should all wear butch doos like Tracy or as short as Diane, but shorter bobs or cuts like say Monica. I really like the new cut, it's chic and looks good on her.

#2   2013/01/20 06:46PM
    Re: Carly's New Doo
    ransomha

I find Lucy's hair too long but, didn't feel that way about Carly.
    Carly had the best hair on the show.

#3   2013/01/20 06:59PM
    lvmyabcsoaps

I liked her hair before, but her new edgy cut looks great.

#4   2013/01/20 07:29PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha: I find Lucy's hair too long but, didn't feel that way about Carly.

I love Lucy s long hair on HER it looks great. I liked Carly with long hair but this cut is real good on her. I look younger then I am but when my hair gets a ceertian lenght my almost 85 year old mom asks me when I am getting my hair cut. I simply say I dont know as I havent been thinking about it. MY PERSONAL take on the matter, it s your hair no one is wearing it but you,, long, short or in between, if you try something and you dont like the result, hair grows, try something else

#5   2013/01/20 07:43PM
    oltlforever31

I love Carly's hair, and I loved it before. Laura Wright has always had awesome hair!

#6   2013/01/21 02:32AM
    BlackTruth

look like shiii its was better before, but sometimes a new hair cut look better like in the second week...

#7   2013/01/21 02:53AM
    BlackTruth

Quote ransomha: I find Lucy's hair too long but, didn't feel that way about Carly.
    nope Kristina hair the best on the show, carly got big hair all over the place but it fit her face i wonder do she have like weave attachments...

#8   2013/01/21 03:06AM
    BlackTruth

nope Kristina hair the best on the show, carly got big hair all over the place but it fit her face she have one of the best when it come to full and thickness why it look better long but i wonder do she have like weave attachments Carly probably number 2 but these actress hair look good one day sucks the next, like molly had great hair early on now it look little thin and flat alot stars do these yo yo diets and it effect their hair at different times(example Brenda).....

#9   2013/01/21 04:38AM
    stonecoldhot

I love Maxi`s hair,the color and soft curls ,I have the same cut because of her, I already had the curls,sometimes her dark roots bother me though. Monica has a good doo to,Tracy`s and Diane`s short cut is perfect for them Anna needs something new

#10   2013/01/21 09:14AM
    Luvtheshow

I loved Carly's hair before and I'm sure her new doo will grow on me in the next two weeks it doesn't look bad I just liked it better before. I agree that Anna needs a new look every time I watch her scenes i think about getting my scissors out at trimming off the blond ends.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list