List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina

Started by Bettie Davis at 2013/01/20 07:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 06:40AM, Views: 8142, Replies: 132
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/20 05:19PM
    Re: Sabrina
    oltlforever31

Quote sffankate: This argument isn't worth my time.

Why did you start it then??

#22   2013/01/20 05:21PM
    oltlforever31

Quote Bettie Davis: If anyone is interested ABC SOAPS has a picture of Teresa Castillo/Sabrina, with her real life husband on pgs 82 and 84 and that is what she will eventully look like on GH.You wont believe your eyes.

She is really pretty, and I also look forward to her makeover. I wonder if she will feel more confident, and as a result start acting it as well? I have a feeling she will.

#23   2013/01/20 05:38PM
    ransomha

Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote Bettie Davis: If anyone is interested ABC SOAPS has a picture of Teresa Castillo/Sabrina, with her real life husband on pgs 82 and 84 and that is what she will eventully look like on GH.You wont believe your eyes.

She is really pretty, and I also look forward to her makeover. I wonder if she will feel more confident, and as a result start acting it as well? I have a feeling she will.

I sure hope you're right.

#24   2013/01/20 05:44PM
    oltlforever31

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltlforever31:

I sure hope you're right.

Yeah, who knows Rans, maybe you will end up liking her!
    I know what you mean about her though. I still like her in spite of all that, but I get where you are coming from. I do think the NB might bring out a different side to her. I really hope it does. I would like to see her stand up to Britt, and anyone else who tries to push her around. Not that anyone else really has. I think it will be a fun story.

#25   2013/01/20 06:51PM
    lvmyabcsoaps

I don't like Sabrina either and maybe it is because of the way she is portrayed by acting like a young girl with a high school crush on Patrick. The whole situation between her and Britt reminds me of high school. Seriously the girl wears kid barettes in her hair. C'mon who really does that? She may be transformed into the belle of the ball, but the way she acts/behaves isn't going to make her grown up instantly just by making her beautiful. Not a fan of the storyline or character at all. I really hope that Robin comes back sooner than later.

#26   2013/01/20 06:52PM
    ransomha

Quote lvmyabcsoaps: I don't like Sabrina either and maybe it is because of the way she is portrayed by acting like a young girl with a high school crush on Patrick. The whole situation between her and Britt reminds me of high school. Seriously the girl wears kid barettes in her hair. C'mon who really does that? She may be transformed into the belle of the ball, but the way she acts/behaves isn't going to make her grown up instantly just by making her beautiful. Not a fan of the storyline or character at all. I really hope that Robin comes back sooner than later.

AGREE!

#27   2013/01/20 06:59PM
    ksmmm

Quote ransomha:
    Quote lvmyabcsoaps: I don't like Sabrina either and maybe it is because of the way she is portrayed by acting like a young girl with a high school crush on Patrick. The whole situation between her and Britt reminds me of high school. Seriously the girl wears kid barettes in her hair. C'mon who really does that? She may be transformed into the belle of the ball, but the way she acts/behaves isn't going to make her grown up instantly just by making her beautiful. Not a fan of the storyline or character at all. I really hope that Robin comes back sooner than later.

AGREE!

I agree too. I didnt want to get yelled at for saying so though

#28   2013/01/20 07:07PM
    ransomha

Quote ksmmm:
    Quote ransomha:

AGREE!

That's too bad, that you don't feel you can post what you want without getting yelled at.

#29   2013/01/20 07:13PM
    ksmmm

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ksmmm:
    Quote ransomha:

AGREE!

That's too bad, that you don't feel you can post what you want without getting yelled at.

It's okay. I can yell back if need be. I Want Robin back asap

#30   2013/01/20 07:38PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote sffankate: We get it ransomha..... you don't like the character of Sabrina. Stop harping on it! Don't watch her storyline but allow those of us who are enjoying the character/storyline to talk about her. I very much doubt you are changing anyone else's mind about her and we won't even try to change your mind. I haven't been on these message boards very long but EVERY post about Sabrina has some comment from you. We get it. Don't watch her.

Well said and Thank you.

Here we go again!!! Just ignore them... they go away eventually.

The OP said she was open all comments about this character.
    FAN ONLY threads might be a better fit for some.

No one cares that you don't like the character it's just that you are constantly repeating yourself!!! some think it's getting old. Just an opinion.

You speak for EVERYBODY?
    And you constantly complain about it. Saying the same things over and over.

Seems like all Sabrina's fans have to talk about is how she'll be so beautiful. Her beauty is the least of this girls problems.

If she had a backbone, an opinion of her own, she might be the least bit interesting.
    Can't wait for Felix to find out she ratted him out.
    Just what he needs, Epif' on his back. Good friend that Sabrina......

Perhaps you should talk about the topic instead of me. Just an opinion....

Sabrina didnt exactly rat Filix out and certianly didnt tell by choice. She was ORDERED by her Superviser to tell her the tuth. That s not the same thing IMO

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list