List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patrick/Robin/Sabrina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patrick/Robin/Sabrina

Started by stonecoldhot at 2013/01/18 08:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/18 05:24PM, Views: 3454, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/18 08:39AM
    Patrick/Robin/Sabrina
    stonecoldhot

I know I`m in the minority but I would rather see Patrick wind up with Sabrina,then with Robin. I was never a fan of Robin`s. I alway`s thought she was to mousey and boring I think big changes are comming for Sabrina`s,looks and personalty,I think Lucy is going to give her a make over that is really going to boost her self esteem

#2   2013/01/18 09:27AM
    Re: Patrick/Robin/Sabrina
    Go Away Sam

Sabrina is more mousey than Robin. Maybe if she stuck up for herself I might grow to like her but Sabrina is so easily walked over that it's no surprise that Pat only sees her as a babysitter. I think they should have made Ellie the one with a crush on Pat and had Sabrina be in the triangle with Spixie. Spin and Maxie are about her maturity level so she would have fit right in and Ellie has the backbone to go toe to toe with Britt.

#3   2013/01/18 09:52AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Go Away Sam: Sabrina is more mousey than Robin. Maybe if she stuck up for herself I might grow to like her but Sabrina is so easily walked over that it's no surprise that Pat only sees her as a babysitter. I think they should have made Ellie the one with a crush on Pat and had Sabrina be in the triangle with Spixie. Spin and Maxie are about her maturity level so she would have fit right in and Ellie has the backbone to go toe to toe with Britt.

Ellie goinging toe to toe with Britt wouldn`t be as good of a storyline,imo, you love to hate Britt the way she walks all over Sabrina, you`ll love to see Britt get hers when she sees what Sabrina will become after her make over,and Patrick notices her for more then a babysitter

#4   2013/01/18 12:17PM
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Go Away Sam: Sabrina is more mousey than Robin. Maybe if she stuck up for herself I might grow to like her but Sabrina is so easily walked over that it's no surprise that Pat only sees her as a babysitter. I think they should have made Ellie the one with a crush on Pat and had Sabrina be in the triangle with Spixie. Spin and Maxie are about her maturity level so she would have fit right in and Ellie has the backbone to go toe to toe with Britt.

Ellie goinging toe to toe with Britt wouldn`t be as good of a storyline,imo, you love to hate Britt the way she walks all over Sabrina, you`ll love to see Britt get hers when she sees what Sabrina will become after her make over,and Patrick notices her for more then a babysitter

I don't agree, just because she looks better she's still an immature, mouse . Don't like this character at all. She's a terrible nursing student, a terrible friend and a quitter.
    She is good with Emma though.

#5   2013/01/18 12:45PM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

I don't agree, just because she looks better she's still an immature, mouse . Don't like this character at all. She's a terrible nursing student, a terrible friend and a quitter.

But I thought you said she was just using Emma, so if thats true she's not as immature and naive etc as you keep insisting she is.

#6   2013/01/18 01:20PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

But I thought you said she was just using Emma, so if thats true she's not as immature and naive etc as you keep insisting she is.

What does one thing have to do with the other?
    She can relate great with a 4 year old. She's a wonderful babysitter. Many 14 years olds are too.
    And her being great with Emma, made Patrick like her too. Win/win for Sabrina.
    You may have noticed, after Liz told Sabrina not to believe what Britt said about New Years she still didn't go back to Emma.
    No reason to now that she saw Britt and Pat in the shower and thinks they're a couple.
    She now thinks roping Emma in won't get her closer to Patrick so. what's the use.
    Too bad for Emma because she did enjoy Sabrina as a babysitter.
    Think she's a way better sitter then nurse.

#7   2013/01/18 01:40PM
    IslandGirl33

There's a reason people go to school!

#8   2013/01/18 01:42PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

She can relate great with a 4 year old. She's a wonderful babysitter. Many 14 years olds are too.
    You may have noticed, after Liz told Sabrina not to believe what Britt said about New Years she still didn't go back to Emma.
    No reason to now that she saw Britt and Pat in the shower and thinks they're a couple.
    She now thinks roping Emma in won't get her closer to Patrick so. what's the use.

I`m thinking Sabrina dosn`t want Emma to get hurt by getting to close to her,Emma said something like I wish you would be my mommy. It looks to Sabrina that Patrick wants to be with that skank,soshe dosn`t want Emma to feel abandoned when the women she hates winds up wiyh her father

#9   2013/01/18 01:50PM
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

I`m thinking Sabrina dosn`t want Emma to get hurt by getting to close to her,Emma said something like I wish you would be my mommy. It looks to Sabrina that Patrick wants to be with that skank,soshe dosn`t want Emma to feel abandoned when the women she hates winds up wiyh her father

That doesn't make sense to me.
    I think Emma will feel abandoned by Sabrina now.
    What does Patrick's love life have to do with Sabrina?
    Patrick said he's only dating and Britt said, fine..one day at a time.
    All Sabrina has to do is keep it a babysitter/charge relationship if she was ONLY doing it because she liked Emma so much.
    It was a means to an end, that end being Patrick.
    If anyone is hurting Emma it's Sabrina and she has a calling for entertaining little kids. She should just say, "no, i'm not going to be your mommy but, your babysitter" then Emma would understand.

#10   2013/01/18 01:52PM
    Dimples02

Quote stonecoldhot: I know I`m in the minority but I would rather see Patrick wind up with Sabrina,then with Robin. I was never a fan of Robin`s. I alway`s thought she was to mousey and boring I think big changes are comming for Sabrina`s,looks and personalty,I think Lucy is going to give her a make over that is really going to boost her self esteem

Well, I would love a Patrick/Sabrina pairing! I think there is so much potential there.

Sabrina and Robin do have some qualities in common. They are both kind, generous and caring women. I don't like to compare the two too much when it comes to Patrick because it wouldn't be fair. Patrick and Robin were together for like, what, 5 years?? They got married, they have a child, she was his first real love. So to compare Sabrina and Robin right now would not be good! LOL It's way too early.

I am really anxious for this story to move along. We all know the "makeover" is coming. I feel like that will only enhance her beauty on the outside. She's already a beautiful person and that's what Patrick sees now. I just hope with this makeover she'll be more confident in herself, more self assured... JMO

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list