List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Todd, Starr and John headed back to OLTL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Todd, Starr and John headed back to OLTL

Started by tessicapls at 2013/01/17 12:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/04 05:38PM, Views: 6320, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/01/31 07:37AM
    Re: Todd, Starr and John headed back to OLTL
    oltllover

Quote kenerly1: tv.yahoo.com/news/amc-oltl-relaunch-hulu-itunes-194014408.html

It is go and no it is not up in the air..Many, many of the actors have signed contracts and will start filming in Feb,

what I meant by up in the air is that no one really knows how this is going to work out. this is brand new territory for soaps. we dont know what the format will be or the s/l's etc. I wish them well and I am happy for the actors who are coming back but the actors on GH have moved on so to speak and if they are happy at GH they should be able to stay.

#32   2013/02/01 01:17AM
    redie589

Quote kenerly1: tv.yahoo.com/news/amc-oltl-relaunch-hulu-itunes-194014408.html

It is go and no it is not up in the air..Many, many of the actors have signed contracts and will start filming in Feb,

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

#33   2013/02/03 02:41AM
    ilsalund

'One Life to Live' may share actors with 'General Hospital'

insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/01/one-life-to-live-general-hospital-michael-easton/

#34   2013/02/03 09:17AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ecs7574: The only thing that would make this news even better is if it was a permanent move.

Give it a week or two after they leave, nobody will miss them.

Please don't speak for me as I would certainly miss them.

#35   2013/02/03 09:51AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ecs7574: The only thing that would make this news even better is if it was a permanent move.

Me too.

#36   2013/02/03 10:04AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Nightmoves:

Me too.

Hopefully they can work something out Bettie

#37   2013/02/04 07:31AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:

I would miss Todd terribly. I would also miss John and Starr, but I'm in LOVE with Todd.

#38   2013/02/04 08:53AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:

I would miss Todd terribly. I would also miss John and Starr, but I'm in LOVE with Todd.

Me too, love that Todd.

#39   2013/02/04 09:33AM
    tessicapls

I read two articles during the weekend regarding this. The first said they all three had to go to OLTL, and their last taping for GH would be THIS Friday the 8th.

The second article I read came out later than the first, and back tracked, saying while the characters have to go, the actors don't necessarily have to go.

I'm not sure the Todd "alter" and Caleb Morley talk is entirely coincidental...

#40   2013/02/04 10:19AM
    Bizlet

Quote tessicapls: I read two articles during the weekend regarding this. The first said they all three had to go to OLTL, and their last taping for GH would be THIS Friday the 8th.

The second article I read came out later than the first, and back tracked, saying while the characters have to go, the actors don't necessarily have to go.

I'm not sure the Todd "alter" and Caleb Morley talk is entirely coincidental...

I am not either, but the statement from PP also says they are willing to share the characters whether or not means the actors would have to make an appearance IDK. In any event the actors are not going any where. I like them Mcbain, Todd and Starr, but if they have to change their names to make a go of it on GH I can live with it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list