List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: AJ and Carly pairing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ and Carly pairing

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/01/15 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/05 08:35AM, Views: 6586, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/02/04 01:34PM
    Re: AJ and Carly pairing
    REAP

I hope not. I rather see her with Johnny. Last week it look like AJ & Elizabeth - i hope not. I still want her for Jason.

Off the topic, back to "reality." Check out some health info., comment, pass it, follow it.

livingitupalternatively.blogspot.com/

#52   2013/02/05 05:52AM
    dx diva

there is absolutly no way that Elizabeth and jason would get back together if you don't believe me then i susgest that you go and watch Young and the Restless and see Jason as Dylan Macavoy.

#53   2013/03/20 05:50PM
    genhosp

I don't agree with possible AJ/Carly pairing. While I am not Todd's biggest fan I liked seeing her with someone new and fresh learning her quirks. I really like AJ/Elizabeth. But who knows?

#54   2013/03/20 08:19PM
    Pisces67

Quote Axl Rose: After what I have seen so far from them in today's episode, if we are headed towards an AJ/Carly pairing, then I wonder how Michael will react to his biological father and his mother becoming a couple if it in fact does happen

Michael's a pretty cool and accepting youngman....but AJ/Carly...I know I can't wrap my head around it...would take some seriously talented s/l to get Michael to NOT b weirded out....

#55   2013/03/20 10:59PM
    jl4ever

Quote stonecoldhot: Carly`s had just about every man, I guess it`s time for her to go back to the start,I guess it will be AJ then Sonny again

====
    No. Carly came to town and had no name sex with Jason, then moved on to Dr. Tony Jones, had a ONS with AJ while still with Tony, after that she banged AJ, Sonny, Sonny, flirted with Zander, Sonny, Lorenzo, Sonny, Jax, Sonny, Jax, Sonny, Jax, flirted with Shawn, banged Johnny, and Todd.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/20 11:01PM
    #56   2013/03/21 06:15AM
    wantsghback

I remember Carly and AJ's ONS, and SJB and SK were hot, hot, hot. I just don't see that same chemistry between LW and SK. They make great frenemies, though. Their banter is amusing. Between Carly, AJ and Todd, it's like watching a weird version of the Three Stooges. And that was a compliment.

#57   2013/03/21 06:21AM
    wantsghback

Quote REAP: I hope not. I rather see her with Johnny. Last week it look like AJ & Elizabeth - i hope not. I still want her for Jason.

Off the topic, back to "reality." Check out some health info., comment, pass it, follow it.

I loved Liason, so this is a really weird--and possibly hypocritical--comment for me to make , but seeing AJ and Liz together just brings out how badly Jason treated Liz and how Liz was written to be such a doormat with him. Regarding Sam, I'll never be a Sam fan, but seeing McBam together also showed me how badly Jason treated Sam, and how Sam was a doormat for him. Both female characters are being written much, much better (but let me emphasize that I don't think I'll ever like Sam ) so let's hope that ME comes back to GH, and that SBu stays very, very happy at Y&R.

#58   2013/04/26 07:19AM
    smarti

Now joke on aj he actually does it with Carly wonder they show it
    Most sex scenes cut from gh for some reason boss want no nudity
    On gh unless its disgusting brenda

#59   2013/04/26 07:41AM
    Bizlet

Quote wantsghback:
    Quote REAP: I hope not. I rather see her with Johnny. Last week it look like AJ & Elizabeth - i hope not. I still want her for Jason.

I loved Liason, so this is a really weird--and possibly hypocritical--comment for me to make , but seeing AJ and Liz together just brings out how badly Jason treated Liz and how Liz was written to be such a doormat with him. Regarding Sam, I'll never be a Sam fan, but seeing McBam together also showed me how badly Jason treated Sam, and how Sam was a doormat for him. Both female characters are being written much, much better (but let me emphasize that I don't think I'll ever like Sam ) so let's hope that ME comes back to GH, and that SBu stays very, very happy at Y&R.

With SBu on Y&R I think the whole show has been better. Liz has a story, Sam has a story, and Carly has a story. None of them have patched a bullet hole in months. The way the are still talking about him I think there is a chance of recast, but with the new writers instead of a hit man he may turn out to be a new doctor at GH with no memory of PC.

#60   2013/10/05 08:35AM
    Axl Rose

The only reason why I wouldn't want an AJ & Carly pairing even though they have chemistry is because of their volatile history because of what Carly did stealing AJ's son Michael away from him by giving him to Sonny to raise, AJ was put up on a meathook and forced to sign away his parental rights to Michael because of Carly and if he refused then he would have a drunk driving accident

And not to mention Carly she made AJ think that he got drunk by pouring liquor all over him and dumping off in an alley

And Carly she basically robbed AJ of the chance of being a father to Michael when he was growing up

But at the same time AJ has done a lot to Carly

So that is why an AJ & Carly pairing could never realistically work when you think about it

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list