List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: AJ and Carly pairing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ and Carly pairing

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/01/15 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/05 08:35AM, Views: 6709, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/01/18 09:33AM
    Re: AJ and Carly pairing
    Axl Rose

Quote IslandGirl33: Yes, yes and yes... I too am lovin' them together. You can just feel the chemistry. Amazing scenes and can't wait to see what they do with these two characters.

I second that

#42   2013/01/20 05:34PM
    bklynlady

Quote cardgirl: The TV was oozing chemistry with Carly and AJ. I hate Carly with Todd mostly because I hate Todd. He never takes responsibility for anything.

AJ and Carly were great together. There is alot of history there. They have both done horrible things to Michael, and yet Micael seems to be willing to overlook those things so he can form his own opinions.

This would be a great going full circle story. Carly being the first one to really see change in AJ would be cool. She knows where he has been. And AJ being able to see different Carly who is a bit more grown up than the one who put him in a dumpster and allowed her son to be raised by a mobster.

That, and watching Sonny's head blow up would be a treat as well. This could be interesting.

I'm a longtime Roger H/Todd fan, but I wholeheartedly agree about AJ and Carly. My screen was scorching due to them! SK and LW have that magnetism between them.
    They depict such realness in their scenes. They leave me wanting more.

AJ should have layers to him, while maintaining his edge and drive. Carly would fulfill those qualities in him. There would be more cards on the table with them storylinewise.

I heard in an interview with Nelson Branco, SK said they were shifting gears to developing AJ and Carly.

#43   2013/01/20 05:39PM
    oltlforever31

Not sure if I want these two paired up in a romantic way or not, but I agree they have great chemistry. I thought it was really awesome of AJ to stay with Carly, even though he says he hates her. He obviously cares a little. I love that AJ is back, and it looks like he is being redeemed. I, like many others, don't want, nor expect AJ to be a perfect little angel, but I don't want to see his character thrown under the bus like in the past. I can easily see Carly and AJ becoming friends at some point, and her supporting his relationship with Michael.

#44   2013/01/20 05:42PM
    ksmmm

AJ and Carly might be interesting together. She's hated him for so long,might be fun to watch them grow closer.

#45   2013/01/20 05:46PM
    bklynlady

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: I flove Todd, but I prefer AJ and Carly, their history trumps Tarly, and how delicious would this pairing be?! It could be crazy good.

OT: I could not stand "this" Carly, but she is being written waaaay better IMO. Still not my fav, but I don't mind her anymore.

Bring on AJ and Carly.

ITA. Caraj is more soapy than Tarly. They have future dynamics written all over them, and tension filled chemistry.

#46   2013/01/22 06:51AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote bklynlady:
    Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: I flove Todd, but I prefer AJ and Carly, their history trumps Tarly, and how delicious would this pairing be?! It could be crazy good.

OT: I could not stand "this" Carly, but she is being written waaaay better IMO. Still not my fav, but I don't mind her anymore.

Bring on AJ and Carly.

ITA. Caraj is more soapy than Tarly. They have future dynamics written all over them, and tension filled chemistry.

I totally Agree with everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#47   2013/01/22 07:45AM
    Bettie Davis

I love Carly and AJ together too, but, ABC SOAPS might be looking into paring AJ with Liz, maybe Carly will look at AJ differently and become friends, that would really frazzle Sonny up, can you imagine that?

#48   2013/01/22 08:31AM
    GH-FAN

Quote Bettie Davis: I love Carly and AJ together too, but, ABC SOAPS might be looking into paring AJ with Liz, maybe Carly will look at AJ differently and become friends, that would really frazzle Sonny up, can you imagine that?

I was thinking that too. It would be funny if AJ kinda took the place of Jason as far as being Carly's sounding board and stopping her from doing stupid things. (Like cutting her hair when she's drunk)...

Maybe AJ can become Sonny's new enforcer too!! LOL

#49   2013/02/04 10:49AM
    dx diva

are you crazy you can't put them together their dangerous duo but if you want to see a.j. with anyone here is an idea why not put (A.j. with his own biological son Michael).

p.s.

(now that to me is the hottest pair on General Hospital ever in the history of General Hospital).

#50   2013/02/04 12:18PM
    ransomha

I'd like to see AJ and Britt.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list