List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: AJ and Carly pairing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ and Carly pairing

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/01/15 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/05 08:35AM, Views: 6549, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/01/17 06:00AM
    Re: AJ and Carly pairing
    JaneDoe

Quote cardgirl: The TV was oozing chemistry with Carly and AJ. I hate Carly with Todd mostly because I hate Todd. He never takes responsibility for anything.

AJ and Carly were great together. There is alot of history there. They have both done horrible things to Michael, and yet Micael seems to be willing to overlook those things so he can form his own opinions.

This would be a great going full circle story. Carly being the first one to really see change in AJ would be cool. She knows where he has been. And AJ being able to see different Carly who is a bit more grown up than the one who put him in a dumpster and allowed her son to be raised by a mobster.

That, and watching Sonny's head blow up would be a treat as well. This could be interesting.

I could not agree more.... except for the part about Todd. He's my guilty pleasure, I'm in LOVE with him.

What a fabulous story to see a changed AJ have Carly of all people see him in a different light. She's grown and changed too, so why not? They share a child, there's so much juicy history between the two, and best of all.... Sonny wouldn't have a head left for all the exploding it would do. I think I'm ready to jump on this bandwagon.

#32   2013/01/17 06:20AM
    ransomha

Yesterday was the first time I enjoyed AJ since he's been back.
    They were fun together but, Carly needs to give romance a rest.

#33   2013/01/17 07:14AM
    NewGHfan101

If this were to happen, Sonny would have an emotional, mental and physical breakdown. No matter who Sonny is in love with, Carly will always remain to be his main chick. This will be so juicy to watch.

#34   2013/01/17 07:24AM
    ransomha

Quote NewGHfan101: If this were to happen, Sonny would have an emotional, mental and physical breakdown. No matter who Sonny is in love with, Carly will always remain to be his main chick. This will be so juicy to watch.

Sonny will just have to sit back and wait a few weeks, Carly's relationship only last a NY minute......

#35   2013/01/17 08:14AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote NewGHfan101: If this were to happen, Sonny would have an emotional, mental and physical breakdown. No matter who Sonny is in love with, Carly will always remain to be his main chick. This will be so juicy to watch.

Sonny will just have to sit back and wait a few weeks, Carly's relationship only last a NY minute......

Oh, you are so right, I love this new side of AJ and Carly, but when Sonny finds out............

#36   2013/01/17 09:47AM
    BrendaJasonL...

I flove Todd, but I prefer AJ and Carly, their history trumps Tarly, and how delicious would this pairing be?! It could be crazy good.

OT: I could not stand "this" Carly, but she is being written waaaay better IMO. Still not my fav, but I don't mind her anymore.

Bring on AJ and Carly.

#37   2013/01/18 05:48AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: I flove Todd, but I prefer AJ and Carly, their history trumps Tarly, and how delicious would this pairing be?! It could be crazy good.

OT: I could not stand "this" Carly, but she is being written waaaay better IMO. Still not my fav, but I don't mind her anymore.

Bring on AJ and Carly.

As usual I totally agree BJLA!! It has taken me many many years to get used to and kind of sort of like Carly but I am starting to warm to her now that everything has come full circle on her and now she is the one that has been used. Carly is used to being the one in full control and if anyone is doing the manipulating, its her! I really love the chemistry between AJ and Carly!! I hope the writers do something with them!!

#38   2013/01/18 06:00AM
    IslandGirl33

Yes, yes and yes... I too am lovin' them together. You can just feel the chemistry. Amazing scenes and can't wait to see what they do with these two characters.

#39   2013/01/18 06:18AM
    ransomha

As soon as Carly finds out AJ had to tell Michael about their evening, her tempting him with a drink and him being so great not to take advantage of him, she'll be back to disliking him.
    He came off shallow and self serving yesterday to Michael. He hasn't changed a bit.

#40   2013/01/18 08:52AM
    Lady Isadorra

What makes a character so great is that they all have a little bad in them! Lets face it characters like Todd, Carly, Sonny, Jason, AJ, Heck EVERYONE! LOL! would not be as fun to watch if they were goody goody all the time! AJ is just trying to prove himself to Michael. Michael has grown up thinking AJ is some kind of a monster so I don't blame him for trying to make himself look good to Michael. If the roles had been reversed Carly would have beamed herself to Michael's door first thing to tell him what she had done for AJ! I am loving AJ!! If we all disliked a character because they did bad things we would prob hate the entire cast because at some point they have all done something bad!!! HAHAHA!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list