List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: AJ and Carly pairing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ and Carly pairing

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/01/15 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/05 08:35AM, Views: 6760, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/16 07:41AM
    Re: AJ and Carly pairing
    Sunnydaz

I'm new to GH and don't know the history between Aj and Carly but i did see chemistry yesterday.

#22   2013/01/16 11:37AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote LifetimeGHLUVER:
    Quote Axl Rose: After what I have seen so far from them in today's episode, if we are headed towards an AJ/Carly pairing, then I wonder how Michael will react to his biological father and his mother becoming a couple if it in fact does happen

I was completely shocked, I mean, way out of left field shocked today, when Carly went all mini-Ferncliff with the scissors on her wavy extensions. To see AJ go from "yeah, take that you WENCH" to, "Oh sheet, she's really bought the farm and I don't wanna go back to jail for her crazy arse" was so funny.

Maybe it was just me, but it looked like he actually had genuine concern for her? Anyone else think so?.

I'm SUCH a sucker for when a man picks up a woman in distress to rescue her, like he did here with CarlyQuackers. How "Romance Novel" dreamy-ish. Never in a million years did I think I'd have some romantic ju-ju feelings for an AJ/Carly pairing, but that brief moment in time had me longing for it! WHAAT? (Good writing BTW I gotta say, they're keeping me entertained!)
    Remains to be seen if this CAN go anywhere. I don't doubt that it 'could' work, with the writing from this team, but they'd have to really do a good job and concentrate on it.
    They are both just awful in so many ways these two self-absorbed cons. They'd be perfect for one another, irony of ironies!

It totally shocked me 2!!! Now I am rethinking Carly/AJ!! They blew me away with their scenes yesterday!! First he was like your drunk and all stabby and by the end he said your the only one who could ruin a revenge rant! I was cracking up the whole time!! I love it!! I am a sucker for SK and when he picked her up and took care of her I went over the edge!! Very swoon worthy SK!!! I am looking forward to where they take AJ! He has so much history and he is really trying to change and I hope they keep him that way!! Lovin me some AJ!!

#23   2013/01/16 01:09PM
    LifetimeGHLUVER

Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote LifetimeGHLUVER:
    Quote Axl Rose: After what I have seen so far from them in today's episode, if we are headed towards an AJ/Carly pairing, then I wonder how Michael will react to his biological father and his mother becoming a couple if it in fact does happen

I was completely shocked, I mean, way out of left field shocked today, when Carly went all mini-Ferncliff with the scissors on her wavy extensions. To see AJ go from "yeah, take that you WENCH" to, "Oh sheet, she's really bought the farm and I don't wanna go back to jail for her crazy arse" was so funny.

Maybe it was just me, but it looked like he actually had genuine concern for her? Anyone else think so?.

I'm SUCH a sucker for when a man picks up a woman in distress to rescue her, like he did here with CarlyQuackers. How "Romance Novel" dreamy-ish. Never in a million years did I think I'd have some romantic ju-ju feelings for an AJ/Carly pairing, but that brief moment in time had me longing for it! WHAAT? (Good writing BTW I gotta say, they're keeping me entertained!)
    Remains to be seen if this CAN go anywhere. I don't doubt that it 'could' work, with the writing from this team, but they'd have to really do a good job and concentrate on it.
    They are both just awful in so many ways these two self-absorbed cons. They'd be perfect for one another, irony of ironies!

It totally shocked me 2!!! Now I am rethinking Carly/AJ!! They blew me away with their scenes yesterday!! First he was like your drunk and all stabby and by the end he said your the only one who could ruin a revenge rant! I was cracking up the whole time!! I love it!! I am a sucker for SK and when he picked her up and took care of her I went over the edge!! Very swoon worthy SK!!! I am looking forward to where they take AJ! He has so much history and he is really trying to change and I hope they keep him that way!! Lovin me some AJ!!

Swoon-worthy for sure! I like SK too. Does the man ever age? Geez, some of these soap actors really stay looking so good I want to know their secrets! I agree with you that I like how they're writing him that he's TRYING to change and hope that they keep it going that way. Not a total goody two shoes, that he'll never be...but he's flawed and trying to change his life and be a better person. I like that, and think many can relate to it. Hoping there's more SWOON WORTHY moments!

#24   2013/01/16 01:15PM
    oltllover

Is there any man that Carly/Laura Wright doesnt have chemistry with? Sonny, Jason, Jax, AJ, Johnny, Todd, heck even Shawn.

#25   2013/01/16 01:38PM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote LifetimeGHLUVER:
    Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote LifetimeGHLUVER:

Swoon-worthy for sure! I like SK too. Does the man ever age? Geez, some of these soap actors really stay looking so good I want to know their secrets! I agree with you that I like how they're writing him that he's TRYING to change and hope that they keep it going that way. Not a total goody two shoes, that he'll never be...but he's flawed and trying to change his life and be a better person. I like that, and think many can relate to it. Hoping there's more SWOON WORTHY moments!

IKR!!!! SK looks like he has not aged since he originated the role!!!! I don't know how they do it!!! I like that he is not a goody goody as well!! He seems more "real" that way because has humans we are all flawed and SK is doing a great job playing AJ as huamn! Great writing!! Looking forward to more swoon worthyiness from SK and AJ!!

#26   2013/01/16 04:19PM
    tinasfathero...

Smokin hot couple. I remember when they first met. It was Sarah Brown who played Carly. LW Carly has much more heat with AJ.

#27   2013/01/16 04:25PM
    Bettie Davis

They are so right for each other, they both lie so well that could make for a combatible couple, is that how you spell combat...... good match for each other.

#28   2013/01/16 06:10PM
    irishrose0304

I hope not. My favorite was Carly & Sonny but I like Carly with Todd.

#29   2013/01/16 06:46PM
    KillerQueen

Quote dafyduc:
    Quote stonecoldhot: I don`t want to see Carly ruin AJ, I would like to see him with Liz and finally have some happiness

How the he11 do you "ruin" an already rotten apple? AJ is a joke, and I really hope they do not have Carly sinking that Low again!

Co sihn. Will never buy I M a changed man, I seen that movie starring AJ too many times

#30   2013/01/16 09:37PM
    cardgirl

The TV was oozing chemistry with Carly and AJ. I hate Carly with Todd mostly because I hate Todd. He never takes responsibility for anything.

AJ and Carly were great together. There is alot of history there. They have both done horrible things to Michael, and yet Micael seems to be willing to overlook those things so he can form his own opinions.

This would be a great going full circle story. Carly being the first one to really see change in AJ would be cool. She knows where he has been. And AJ being able to see different Carly who is a bit more grown up than the one who put him in a dumpster and allowed her son to be raised by a mobster.

That, and watching Sonny's head blow up would be a treat as well. This could be interesting.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list