List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: AJ and Carly pairing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ and Carly pairing

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/01/15 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/05 08:35AM, Views: 6400, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/15 02:01PM
    Re: AJ and Carly pairing
    Gineve

AJ and Carly should not end up together at all. It was bad enough when she was put with Todd Manning. Yuck! Didn't like Todd's character in the other soap. He's no better in this one and is still predictable as ever. I was away from the soap for awhile and when I returned I found out the Todd Manning character was on General Hospital, I was quite disappointed.

#12   2013/01/15 02:06PM
    Vettey

I thought that AJ was really sweet today considering all that he and Carly have been through.

#13   2013/01/15 02:14PM
    Axl Rose

An AJ/Carly pairing, can you imagine? AJ would be around Carly's other children Morgan and Josslyn, but AJ and Carly as a couple if they were to end up together Carly would be married into the Quartermaine family again but at least Michael's parents AJ and Carly they would be together so, stranger things have happened

#14   2013/01/15 02:20PM
    Bizlet

I can't imagine Sonny letting go. One thing Sonny likes is to control the women in his past. He hated Carly and Jax and he would despise AJ and Carly if they had a real relationship.

#15   2013/01/15 02:44PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Bizlet: I can't imagine Sonny letting go. One thing Sonny likes is to control the women in his past. He hated Carly and Jax and he would despise AJ and Carly if they had a real relationship.

Yes a Carly/AJ relationship I would love to see

#16   2013/01/15 08:07PM
    nikie

Its not carly's fault that every man falls in love with her!!! Lol!

#17   2013/01/15 11:31PM
    LifetimeGHLUVER

Quote Axl Rose: After what I have seen so far from them in today's episode, if we are headed towards an AJ/Carly pairing, then I wonder how Michael will react to his biological father and his mother becoming a couple if it in fact does happen

I was completely shocked, I mean, way out of left field shocked today, when Carly went all mini-Ferncliff with the scissors on her wavy extensions. To see AJ go from "yeah, take that you WENCH" to, "Oh sheet, she's really bought the farm and I don't wanna go back to jail for her crazy arse" was so funny.

Maybe it was just me, but it looked like he actually had genuine concern for her? Anyone else think so?.

I'm SUCH a sucker for when a man picks up a woman in distress to rescue her, like he did here with CarlyQuackers. How "Romance Novel" dreamy-ish. Never in a million years did I think I'd have some romantic ju-ju feelings for an AJ/Carly pairing, but that brief moment in time had me longing for it! WHAAT? (Good writing BTW I gotta say, they're keeping me entertained!)
    Remains to be seen if this CAN go anywhere. I don't doubt that it 'could' work, with the writing from this team, but they'd have to really do a good job and concentrate on it.
    They are both just awful in so many ways these two self-absorbed cons. They'd be perfect for one another, irony of ironies!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/15 11:38PM
    #18   2013/01/15 11:43PM
    LifetimeGHLUVER

Quote alikat:
    Quote GH-FAN:
    Quote Axl Rose: After what I have seen so far from them in today's episode, if we are headed towards an AJ/Carly pairing, then I wonder how Michael will react to his biological father and his mother becoming a couple if it in fact does happen

I don't know how Michael would react, but I can see the look on Sonny's face now!!

LOL...and Monica's !!!!!!!!

Good one!! Might just be a tad too much for her though...we don't want her to be with Alan in a permanent fashion just yet!

I must say, it's about high-time for another go-round for Sonny and Carly...round 15 or so. If they insist on putting her with an ex, I vote for AJ over Sonny. If they do Sonny/Carly again, I might just have to admit MYSELF to Ferncliff!

#19   2013/01/16 06:53AM
    NYsunflower

It is my understanding that AJ and Carley were originally supposed to be an Alan/Monica couple. I've always thought they missed the boat by not doing that. I loved AandM , they would be arguing close to killing one another and then the clothes would start flying. One of my favorite moments--Alan says "Oh really Monica, suddenly I'm stupid?" And she says "There's nothing sudden about it Alan." How many times did he try to kill her? I'm not overly fond of back from the dead, but in this instance the show has an opening for a curmudgeony old man and Alan is definatly a chip off the cranky old block. And a I'm- going-to-kill-you-OMG-take-me-now couple is truly needed. IMHO. Besides their chemistry was off the hook today. When they got in each others faces, my TV nearly melted.

#20   2013/01/16 07:27AM
    dafyduc

Quote stonecoldhot: I don`t want to see Carly ruin AJ, I would like to see him with Liz and finally have some happiness

How the he11 do you "ruin" an already rotten apple? AJ is a joke, and I really hope they do not have Carly sinking that Low again!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list